Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-13-2018, 07:56 AM

The good news for these “shithole” countries? They don’t have Donny Shithole as their president. We are stuck with the ass, at least until the midterm tidal wave.
Old 01-13-2018, 08:22 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
And, the reasons the Norwegians cite for not wanting to come here are overwhelmingly the responsibility of minorities.
As for why we don’t see many people immigrating here from Norway, I can’t explain it either. Why don't more of those nice white folks give up national healthcare, a guaranteed pension, sickness and survivor benefits, and free college to come here and be embarrassed on a daily basis by a vulgar talking yam? There's just no understanding some people.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics...hole-response/
Old 01-13-2018, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
As for why we don’t see many people immigrating here from Norway, I can’t explain it either. Why don't more of those nice white folks give up national healthcare, a guaranteed pension, sickness and survivor benefits, and free college to come here and be embarrassed on a daily basis by a vulgar talking yam? There's just no understanding some people.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics...hole-response/
Throw the minority population that the U.S. has, with the attitude that population has, in to Norway and see how long that system works.
Old 01-13-2018, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Those who object to overt racism from your Dear Leader are snowflakes, eh? If that's what you believe, you're as vile as disgusting as Lying Donnie Dotard is.
I'm laughing that those like you who would defend failed immigration policies with charges of racism.
Old 01-13-2018, 09:06 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
I'm laughing that those like you who would defend failed immigration policies with charges of racism.
So, Trump and his comments weren't racist? Birtherism, Mexicans are murderers and rapists, Judge Curiel, equivocating on Charlottesville Nazis, and not renting to black families also aren't racist? Who knew?

As for failed immigration policies, it is the Teabaggers and FreeDumb Caucus who have prevented previous efforts at immigration reform and blew up the most recent effort, notwithstanding Trump's "shithole" comment.

Last edited by finnbow; 01-13-2018 at 01:16 PM.
Old 01-13-2018, 10:29 AM

I’ve worked with a number of Mormons over the years. Nice people, if a bit boring, but racist as all get out. One of them won a President’s Circle award from MegaCorp: a week-long trip to Kenya, no doubt one of Donny’s “shithole” countries. This guy was so racist, he packed a revolver for “protection” from blacks. He later moved to Idaho, to be in a “racially pure” state. Funny thing, though. He couldn’t stop talking about how great Kenya was.

I’ve spend a good deal of time traveling and living abroad. I think Western European countries know how to live far better than most Americans, certainly better than Americans in shitholes like Detroit do. Frankly, I’d rather live in a “shithole” like Cairo or Alexandria than Detroit or most any Red State. They’ve far more cultured. Rednecks really know nothing about culture.
Old 01-13-2018, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
I’ve worked with a number of Mormons over the years. Nice people, if a bit boring, but racist as all get out. One of them won a President’s Circle award from MegaCorp: a week-long trip to Kenya, no doubt one of Donny’s “shithole” countries. This guy was so racist, he packed a revolver for “protection” from blacks. He later moved to Idaho, to be in a “racially pure” state. Funny thing, though. He couldn’t stop talking about how great Kenya was.

I’ve spend a good deal of time traveling and living abroad. I think Western European countries know how to live far better than most Americans, certainly better than Americans in shitholes like Detroit do. Frankly, I’d rather live in a “shithole” like Cairo or Alexandria than Detroit or most any Red State. They’ve far more cultured. Rednecks really know nothing about culture.
And why exactly is Detroit a shit hole ?
Old 01-13-2018, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
And why exactly is Detroit a shit hole ?
Because morons like you and Whell live there, mostly.
Old 01-13-2018, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Because morons like you and Whell live there, mostly.
La La Land
Old 01-13-2018, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Whell, say we have immigrants like myself come to the US, get a great tax payer funded education and then contribute to the American society by starting and owning companies and employing people, why is that a failed immigration policy?

I am not unique in this, a large number of small businesses in Silicon Valley are started and owned by immigrants. Of course, not all parts of the country are as immigrant friendly as CA, OR or WA.