Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-04-2018, 07:20 AM

Say it ain't so Baraka!

Dang it, I'm sorry for 'ol Bam-Bam after last night's news. I would a missed it 'cept foreign born Missus Grouch insisted on watching some Indian quack on CNN. As I departed the room it caught my eye. Right there on that scrawl at the bottom of the screen in pure D black and white (or maybe white and black) it said “British march against Health Care” and right after that in an eye blink it said “Riots in Calais over Immigration”. Now y'all know these things are true, hell CNN wouldn't make up news would they? Snort* 'Scuze me, I digress.

So what's a feller to believe? For 8 years ol' Bam-Bam told us if we'd just gentle down and quit being so damned American, Europe could catch up with us and we'd be all one big 'ol happy family of the world. Just don't seem fair to all our So************************t, liberal, progressive, pinko commie home grown twinkies doing their damnedest to put on the brakes here while them Europersons are slowing down the march to one world Nirvana their ownselves. Makes the whole darn goal a moving target don't it?
Old 02-04-2018, 07:24 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

That's an impressive pile of verbal vomit, Skippy.
Old 02-04-2018, 07:32 AM

Wow!

Now know just why I never watch FOX News.

Barney
Old 02-04-2018, 09:27 AM
Banned

Grouch is the bastard love child of lesbian lovers Laura Ingraham and Michelle Maglalang.
Old 02-04-2018, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
Dang it, I'm sorry for 'ol Bam-Bam after last night's news. I would a missed it 'cept foreign born Missus Grouch insisted on watching some Indian quack on CNN. As I departed the room it caught my eye. Right there on that scrawl at the bottom of the screen in pure D black and white (or maybe white and black) it said “British march against Health Care” and right after that in an eye blink it said “Riots in Calais over Immigration”. Now y'all know these things are true, hell CNN wouldn't make up news would they? Snort* 'Scuze me, I digress.

So what's a feller to believe? For 8 years ol' Bam-Bam told us if we'd just gentle down and quit being so damned American, Europe could catch up with us and we'd be all one big 'ol happy family of the world. Just don't seem fair to all our So************************t, liberal, progressive, pinko commie home grown twinkies doing their damnedest to put on the brakes here while them Europersons are slowing down the march to one world Nirvana their ownselves. Makes the whole darn goal a moving target don't it?
I had thought (mebbe even hoped ) your participation would be a rare voice of rational Conservatism to offset the radical nonsense that signifies it these days, but I see that's not happening.
Old 02-04-2018, 09:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
I had thought (mebbe even hoped ) your participation would be a rare voice of rational Conservatism to offset the radical nonsense that signifies it these days, but I see that's not happening.
If there ever actually was such a thing as rational conservatism...it's long gone now. It was most definitely gone by the middle of Reagan's first term.
Old 02-04-2018, 09:30 AM

Just another Zero.
Old 02-04-2018, 10:20 AM
reflexionar

The odds of a rational conservative on this site are almost as good as finding a rational liberal. As long as you adhere to those definitions and labels and keep picking at each other the way you guys do you will just keep fostering the enmity. Same reason nothing gets done in congress. The absolute necessity to be right overrides the more functional necessity to compromise.
Old 02-04-2018, 12:36 PM

I got's to admit, y'all never fail to disappoint. Here I was, anticipating a lively defense of y'all's world view and perchance an opportunity to debate the stupidity of a one world guvment and what'd I get? Same ol' churlish name calling, pretentious posturing and knee jerk silliness.
Gotta tell y'all, it ain't my style to come at any of this stuff head on. Hell any ol' fool can start a thread sayin' something like “One World Guvment Sucks” but what's the fun in that?
Old 02-04-2018, 12:51 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
I got's to admit, y'all never fail to disappoint. Here I was, anticipating a lively defense of y'all's world view and perchance an opportunity to debate the stupidity of a one world guvment and what'd I get? Same ol' churlish name calling, pretentious posturing and knee jerk silliness.
Gotta tell y'all, it ain't my style to come at any of this stuff head on. Hell any ol' fool can start a thread sayin' something like “One World Guvment Sucks” but what's the fun in that?
Your OP said nothing of "One World 'Guvment.'"