Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-05-2017, 09:43 AM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...0d2821b4ec007?

Where is the big infrastructure bill?
What kind of a 100 Days is this?

I think Trump has unknowingly has called for an investigation of himself lol.
It is like when Barry Wom of the Rutles sued himself by accident.
Old 03-05-2017, 10:16 AM

Yet the GOP led congress is considering an investigation...on a habitual liars word. I get so tired of the GOP wasting millions of dollars trying to play "gotcha" with the dems while complaining about the cost of social programs.

It's not about the social programs, it's about where tax dollars go. For the GOP, all tax dollars must flow up to corporate CEO's and no where else.
Old 03-05-2017, 10:21 AM

And while I'm on a rant, lets' discuss first the lady gold digger. She needs to shut the hell up. Her citizenship was bought and paid for by Trump, Unlike so many others who actually had to work for theirs. She can barely speak english, and it's plain to everyone she and Trump are NOT in love. Yet she has the audacity to lecture america on health care, all the while costing americans millions to protect her in Trump tower because she's too damn good to live in the White house.

And aren't we all getting tired of paying for Trump to go golfing every goddamn weekend? Clearly an abuse of office.

America has really sunk to a new low here.

Last edited by MrPots; 03-05-2017 at 10:27 AM.
Old 03-05-2017, 12:11 PM
Ready

She did not become Mrs. Donald Trump with the idea that she would someday get to be first lady and thus irritate you. The preoccupation of yours with hating on the 'gold digger' sniffs a bit off to me.
Old 03-06-2017, 08:08 AM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPots View Post
And while I'm on a rant, lets' discuss first the lady gold digger. She needs to shut the hell up. Her citizenship was bought and paid for by Trump, Unlike so many others who actually had to work for theirs. She can barely speak english, and it's plain to everyone she and Trump are NOT in love. Yet she has the audacity to lecture america on health care, all the while costing americans millions to protect her in Trump tower because she's too damn good to live in the White house.
She speaks more than one language.

I'll bet that's more than you can say for yourself.

It certainly has me beat.

But I think I know what your real problem with her is.

She's 5 foot 11.

That's a lot taller than you, isn't it Little Man?
Old 03-06-2017, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
She did not become Mrs. Donald Trump with the idea that she would someday get to be first lady and thus irritate you. The preoccupation of yours with hating on the 'gold digger' sniffs a bit off to me.
Sorry old bean. She married one of the most despicable men on the planet, that says much about her. Her husband is on a rant against immigrants and she is one, bought and paid for. Fuck her. She's the one who is too good for the white house. She's the one wasting millions of my tax dollars because she's has to live in opulence. She's a selfish little gold digger.

Frankly though she embodies my opinion of this country and pretty much everyone in it. We're a nation of selfish greedy haters, a nation of gold diggers willing to fuck over anyone for a buck, especially those who are sick or in need. A nation of delusional people who think our form of electing a dictator is the greatest thing since sliced bread while we have the nerve to criticize other nations. A nation of fucking idiots who will believe any nonsense put in front of them, including the notion that this nation is "great" and that we have legitimate elections.

In other words, I have absolutely no respect for this county or it's people any more. Respect must be earned.

Last edited by MrPots; 03-06-2017 at 08:57 AM.
Old 03-06-2017, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
She speaks more than one language.
Too bad english isn't one of them. And what's with the weird shifty eyes?

Last edited by MrPots; 03-06-2017 at 08:52 AM.
Old 03-06-2017, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Too bad english isn't one of them. And what's with the weird squinty eyes?
A haughty model looking down her nose and for what it's worth, I do agree with you in principle on Mrs. Trump. If she does not want to play the role, why spend the money on her maintenance?
Old 03-06-2017, 09:00 AM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Too bad english isn't one of them.
OK Jules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY
Old 03-06-2017, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Sorry old bean. She married one of the most despicable men on the planet, that says much about her. Her husband is on a rant against immigrants and she is one, bought and paid for. Fuck her. She's the one who is too good for the white house. She's the one wasting millions of my tax dollars because she's has to live in opulence. She's a selfish little gold digger.

Frankly though she embodies my opinion of this country and pretty much everyone in it. We're a nation of selfish greedy haters, a nation of gold diggers willing to fuck over anyone for a buck, especially those who are sick or in need. A nation of delusional people who think our form of electing a dictator is the greatest thing since sliced bread while we have the nerve to criticize other nations. A nation of fucking idiots who will believe any nonsense put in front of them, including the notion that this nation is "great" and that we have legitimate elections.

In other words, I have absolutely no respect for this county or it's people any more. Respect must be earned.

A little harsh, but darn close to my level of disgust as well. I was an eternal optimist, always thinking people were basically good. Over the last few years, I have seen changes that are very disturbing. I long for smaller town living(hoping it will be friendlier).

Hang in there.............................
mark