Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-22-2015, 10:40 AM

Gun Zones, Why they do not work.

The news is full of crazy people shooting people. Damn near every one is in a no gun zone.

In Fact, Every mass shooting in the last twenty years, except for one, has been in a no gun zone.

There are those here that would like to blame gun owners and the NRA for tragedies like these, but that kind of thinking is not going to move us forward.

It is not Law abiding people doing these crimes. It goes against every decent principle we hold. This is not the neighbor next door with a concealed carry, or the police officer that is an nra member, or the firemen who carry, or my niece who carries.
It is the disillusioned few that has an obvious disregard for any law, even Gods laws, that is pulling this crap.

No more Gun Laws!
Taking away a persons right to self defense make no sense.
Read my letter, and tell me why its good for anybody, to sit helpless while some asshole with a gun, walks over them.

I want to know why its in my best interst to have to leave my firearm at the door, and stand aside while someone changes their clip before shooting my wife and daughter.

Please explain to me why a janitor, with hundreds of hours of pistol training, has to stand aside and wait for the police to come while some asshole is shooting children.

Tell me why this law makes our schools safe.
Think before you answer, because the next victim that could have been saved by a concealed carry holder, may be someone you know.

If you want to stop these crimes, then Outlaw No Gun Zones!

Here is my letter.

Last edited by KutzlerTrans; 12-22-2015 at 04:35 PM.
Old 12-22-2015, 11:00 AM
Banned

I'm lost in a FOXNEWS timewarp. Are your legs as good as Megyn's?
Old 12-22-2015, 11:02 AM

The person who did all the killing had a gun, so technically it was a not a no gun zone.
Old 12-22-2015, 11:17 AM

That is not helping our problem Ike.

Do you have any workable solutions to this problem ?

Does any one here have a better answer??

can we get past the democratic/republican bullshit and work together to fix this?

It took edison 1000 tries before he made the light bulb. How stupid would he have been to keep trying to do it the same way without making little changes along the way.

He looked at it for what it was. He looked at all the things that did not work. He didn't keep repeating them hoping it would.

This is all of our problem. Blaming republicans and democrats is not going to fix it.
There is not one democrat or republican i know, that isn't sick of the bullshit that is going on today.

I am not fox news. I don't watch it.
Old 12-22-2015, 11:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KutzlerTrans View Post
That is not helping our problem Ike.

Do you have any workable solutions to this problem ?

Does any one here have a better answer??

can we get past the democratic/republican bullshit and work together to fix this?

It took edison 1000 tries before he made the light bulb. How stupid would he have been to keep trying to do it the same way without making little changes along the way.

He looked at it for what it was. He looked at all the things that did not work. He didn't keep repeating them hoping it would.

This is all of our problem. Blaming republicans and democrats is not going to fix it.
There is not one democrat or republican i know, that isn't sick of the bullshit that is going on today.

I am not fox news. I don't watch it.
Not fucking sick enough of the bullshit to do what's necessary.

I do not have any solutions that are workable in this country. What we have in this country is acceptable democratized gun carnage. Acceptable to the electorate. We're the most twisted, sick and wrong culture in all the advanced world. In how many ways do we have to find ourselves and the situation with our government at total odds with the rest of 1st world nations before we realize how fucked up this culture is?

There's no human driven global warming...are you people nuts? Our firearms homicide rate is between 20% and 40% higher than any of the other advanced nations on the planet...we're crazy. We may have Donald Trump as the nominee of the GOP next year? We're fucking crazy.

Crazy people cannot manage a 2nd Amendment.
Old 12-22-2015, 11:41 AM

[QUOTE=Ike Bana;296414....................................... ....
We may have Donald Trump as the nominee of the GOP next year? We're fucking crazy.

Crazy people cannot manage a 2nd Amendment.[/QUOTE]

Very well stated Ike. There is no logic or reasoning when discussing the 2A as applied today, the NRA who really is the mouthpiece of gun manufacturer's and the members are pawns in their hands.

The NRA: Gun Industry Trade Association Masqerading as a Shooting Sports Foundation

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/josh-s...b_5212780.html

Last edited by Rajoo; 12-22-2015 at 11:45 AM.
Old 12-22-2015, 11:22 AM

By the way, I was one of those defenseless persons that watched the guy walk over me after he shot me.
Old 12-22-2015, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KutzlerTrans View Post
By the way, I was one of those defenseless persons that watched the guy walk over me after he shot me.
No offense but that explains your lack of objectivity.
Old 12-22-2015, 11:34 AM

Just for the sake of argument, where is ownership of an AK-47 granted in the 2nd Amendment?

Let's start with a modern day re-interpretation of the act first. Or if the 2nd offers unfettered ownership of any weapon, why can't I own and carry an RPG? Or wouldn't any and all gun related laws be unconstitutional if the 2nd Amendment were to be taken literally. Real problem is the selective application of the 2nd Amendment to begin with. Then there is the CC permitting which carries the 2nd to an entirely different level.

So I am all ears, welcome to PC and please do chat away.
Old 12-22-2015, 12:10 PM

I agree that public "gun free" zones are a farce, but privately run business may determine their own policy regarding open carry as may municipalities, imo.
Open carry imo is also a farce insofar as it poses a challenge on who to shoot first before proceeding. Concealed public carry is more civilly responsible in most circumstances. Sharing a public space with an armed doofus with a chip on their shoulder is unnerving.
There is no group that serves my interests since the NRA became radicalized and I had enough and let my membership lapse some years ago.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited by Pio1980; 12-22-2015 at 12:24 PM.