Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-07-2022, 04:55 PM

With 84 miles of beltway it would take more trucks than they could muster to block the entire DC beltway. There's enough heavy machinery in the form of big CAT dozers to open up a enough routes in and out. Were I in charge I'd order up a few Predator drones on standby. The Proud Boys would likely be met with the National Guard.
Old 03-07-2022, 05:33 PM
Ready

Here's a fun interview with one of the soldiers enlisted for the protest convoy. She's worried about evil forces controlling her....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1500902909478903818
Old 03-07-2022, 07:19 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigElCat View Post
This long-term protest without much content is actually a veil; a rouse.

They've laid the groundwork for an actual siege of D.C., a practice run for establishing an effective perimeter control grid to be deployed at a later time.

The Proud Boys could stand up in 2024. March with their ARs, while the truckers shut down the beltway. All coincidentally of course.
M1 Abrahms from Fort Meade vs a peckerwood in a Kenworth?
Old 03-07-2022, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
They wouldn't do it when Trump asked them to, and that was against the BLM.

Imagine 100,000 military veterans, and local law enforcement standing with them. All waving Old Glory.

It would / will be a mess.
Old 03-07-2022, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
With 84 miles of beltway it would take more trucks than they could muster to block the entire DC beltway. There's enough heavy machinery in the form of big CAT dozers to open up a enough routes in and out. Were I in charge I'd order up a few Predator drones on standby. The Proud Boys would likely be met with the National Guard.
They can drive 5 lanes wide, 30 mph. Control a length of it, hit the next interchange, turn around, go back the other way. Refuel, take a nap while another team takes their place. They can do it indefinitely.

Cats to block them would also block the normal traffic flow.

Law Enforcement and friends can actually do it county wide, where I live. I've seen it done.
Old 03-08-2022, 12:23 AM

You misunderstood me. The big CATS to remove them, with prejudice. The route they take to 495 from Hagerstown is known. A few well placed large dump trucks blocking strategic on-ramps could be used to block them from getting to the beltway.

The thing is, slowing down beltway traffic does exactly what to the federal government's operations inside the district? Oh sure you'll piss off a bunch of commuters but it's no worse than a major accident tying up traffic. They're not going to be allowed to block up DC like they did to Ottawa so what do the people of the "People's Convoy" think they'll achieve?
Old 03-08-2022, 03:58 AM

That's just it; it's not achieving anything.

I'm suggesting that it's a tactic being developed to be used at a later time. If used constantly, as I described, for 3 or 4 weeks, it could well disrupt the gov't, especially if a major demonstration was going on at the Whitehouse.

They could have multiple staging areas next time.

And it's not being "developed" by the truckers, it's the people supplying the fuel, funding, and organization.

The Fourth Reichers as you call them. https://www.freightwaves.com/news/ex...iminal-history

Last edited by BigElCat; 03-08-2022 at 04:11 AM.
Old 03-08-2022, 07:05 AM

That's just it; it's not achieving anything.

I'm suggesting that it's a tactic being developed to be used at a later time. If used constantly, as I described, for 3 or 4 weeks, it could well disrupt the gov't, especially if a major demonstration was going on at the Whitehouse. They could have multiple staging areas next time.[/QUOTE]

Multiple staging areas would make them easier to bottle up. A few large earth movers can bottle up dozens and dozens of trucks each. Such weeks on end shenanigans simply won't be allowed here. These dissidents overplayed their hand in Ottawa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigElCat View Post
And it's not being "developed" by the truckers, it's the people supplying the fuel, funding, and organization.

The Fourth Reicher's as you call them. https://www.freightwaves.com/news/ex...iminal-history
It's as American as apple pie. A group of people, for their own political or other (grifting) ends, using another group to achieve them.
Quote:
Milacek (the organizer) told FreightWaves she handles the “back end of the convoy” and disperses funds to the truckers based on the People’s Convoy organizers’ needs.
For a cut of the take no doubt. Minor league grifter stepping up to the big's. Not getting anything achieved depends of which end of the con you're on.

Last edited by RickeyM; 03-08-2022 at 07:21 AM.
Old 03-08-2022, 09:25 AM
Rational Anarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
I'm thinking the Rat Patrol would do the trick. The M2 Browning is badass.
Old 03-08-2022, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
For a cut of the take no doubt. Minor league grifter stepping up to the big's. Not getting anything achieved depends of which end of the con you're on.
I smell that sulfur smell.

The next time the liberals are getting peppered with rubber bullets in D.C., the trucks will cut off the escape routes. One call to the mafia run waste management folks, and...