Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-11-2023, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
'Just believe our lies': Ron Johnson dragged for declaring 'you have to infer' Hunter Biden evidence
https://www.alternet.org/amp/just-be...ies-2659994170
Seems the typical tRump supporters still...

Old 05-11-2023, 11:56 AM

'What’s plan B'? Maria Bartiromo snags GOP congressman over lack of Hunter Biden evidence
https://www.alternet.org/amp/whats-p...omo-2659998432

When even the biggest election lie propagandist on Faux “News” doesn’t believe your lies, what’s next? Probably doesn’t matter to MAGAMorons, who live and breathe lies, eh Whell?

Last edited by Chicks; 05-11-2023 at 12:36 PM.
Old 05-11-2023, 12:34 PM

Something not adding up here. Hunter Biden's attorneys were reported to have met with the Justice Dept. to discuss potential charges end of April and now no charges are forthcoming. Or this just about the Gym Jordan's Biden hunt?

I went back and checked. Hunter's case is in the hands of a Trump appointee and AG Garland has promised him total independence. Only four possible changes are being considered, two of them possible felonies. One for a year's tax evasion one year and the other for lying on gun license application. Doubt these charges will ever brought, not when the TFG/CIC just got convicted for sexual assault and will soon be charged for insurrection and stealing classified documents.

But if Hunter Biden does gets indicted, doubt anyone will bitch and moan about this. Break the law, trial and conviction is the consequence.

Last edited by Rajoo; 05-11-2023 at 12:57 PM.
Old 05-11-2023, 05:12 PM

Rajoo, while I do not question Hunter Bidens innocence or guilt I just find it baffling that republicans are so worried about his possible crimes and yet they support Trump when there are so many investigations into his possible criminal activities. I understand it is about power but at some point integrity and reasonableness should count for something.
Old 05-11-2023, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
Rajoo, while I do not question Hunter Bidens innocence or guilt I just find it baffling that republicans are so worried about his possible crimes and yet they support Trump when there are so many investigations into his possible criminal activities. I understand it is about power but at some point integrity and reasonableness should count for something.
It's the tRumplican party's attempt to find something to drag down Joe Biden with. They have no candidate for president who has anything worthwhile to offer the people who voted for Biden last time so the alternative is to try and make people not want to vote for him. tRump supporters, majority of them anyway, have been so radicalized that it's tRump ride-or-die.
Integrity and reasonableness in today's GOP?

Right out the window.

Last edited by RickeyM; 05-11-2023 at 10:11 PM.
Old 05-12-2023, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
Since Reagan, the Republicans have always put party before country. Trump is their man for 2024, so every crime associated with him will be whitewashed.

This is a smear campaign to push back on Biden since they have nothing else. With Hillary, they had Benghazi.

Cannot wait till indictments are handed out by Willis and Smith. It could get very ugly then.

Quote:
“You don’t actually have any facts to that point,” Doocy said Thursday to House Oversight and Accountability Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.), who was trying to sell the idea that the president, his brother James and his son Hunter were part of some shadowy influence-peddling scheme. “And the other thing is, of all those names, the one person who didn’t profit is — there’s no evidence that Joe Biden did anything illegally.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ption-failure/

Last edited by Rajoo; 05-12-2023 at 02:45 AM.
Old 05-11-2023, 07:39 PM
Ready

There are people who will not accept Trump as a legitimate president in 2024, no matter what. And there are people who will accept no one else. It's going to be wild.
Old 05-11-2023, 10:12 PM

The next insurrection (or attempt) will be a quiet one.
Old 05-12-2023, 08:21 AM

FAUX news* faithful must be so confused these days. Depending on the time of day watched they find opinions both for and against what they've been led to believe.
Old 05-12-2023, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
FAUX news* faithful must be so confused these days. Depending on the time of day watched they find opinions both for and against what they've been led to believe.
Think they are use to it by now. Numb to reality with a very short attention span.