Old 01-19-2010, 09:11 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
Exits left humming "Jingo bells, jingo bells . . ."
Lmao!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
I pray for Haiti and hope that their suffering will soon become a thing of the past

Dave
Hear hear!

And regarding help to developing nations, we'd have a darn sight more to give if we weren't keeping world shipping lanes open.

Pete
Old 01-19-2010, 09:30 AM
Resident octogenarian

If we totally obliterated one of the Somali ports which harbours the pirates it might chage a few minds and the others would turn their backs on them.

Footnote: Apparently the ransom money for the tanker was dropped on the deck, the tanker was released, then the pirates started squbbling over its division, three dead, four wounded - makes my day.

Now some of the tribes in Pakistan have gotten totally pissed with the taliban and are taking up arms against them. Guess they are waking up to the fact that more muslims have been killed by al Quaeda and the taliban than any other cause.

They think bin Laden is hiding in the caves in the mountains along the border, so where are the B-52s and the bunker busters?

On 9/11 my wife was shopping and was all alone almost at the end of an aisle. This muslim man grabbed her shopping basket and pushed it and her all the way back down the aisle. I hope she never spots him again because I bought her a taser.
Old 01-19-2010, 09:32 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Why on earth did he do that?

Pete
Old 01-19-2010, 09:37 AM
Resident octogenarian

No idea, just their snotty attitude toward women, then Florence being of Italian and Spanish extraction is (well was) dark haired and brown eyed, maybe he thought she was a muslim and should have been veiled, Or most likely he just wanted to pick on an American and did not have the cojones to take on a man.

Unfortunately I was still working then because if I had been with her it would have been different.