Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-12-2017, 11:53 AM

When Will It All End?

Listening to the news every day and hearing of the chaos and corruption in the White House....I'm feeling a bit dizzy trying to keep up with all that is going on.

It is frustrating to see the mess Trump is making of things.
Old 05-12-2017, 11:55 AM

As soon as you thinking has bottomed out, the cellar floor drops again.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:08 PM

He is digging himself a big hole he cannot get out of for sure. History will not be kind to him.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:26 PM

Now it gets deja vu.
Note the personal loyalty oath demand.
Source: Comey is 'not worried about any tapes'
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/12/politi...ump/index.html

This:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_oath
Old 05-12-2017, 12:30 PM
Mutated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
Listening to the news every day and hearing of the chaos and corruption in the White House....I'm feeling a bit dizzy trying to keep up with all that is going on.

It is frustrating to see the mess Trump is making of things.
Barbara, it is simply frightening. The Commander in Chief is a mentally disturbed person. Mommy, born in 1927, fears another World War. And so do I.
Old 05-12-2017, 01:28 PM

Yes.... It is frightening.
And the hole he is digging himself into could hurt all of us.

I have been planning to retire in about a year, but if things are this crazy, I'm not so sure I should. I have no idea what insurance and Medicare will look like by then with Trump at the helm.

And things at work are tense. His proposed budget would wipe out almost all of the assistive services we offer to seniors. We are banking on his proposal not making it through.... But we know there will likely be severe cuts.
Old 05-12-2017, 01:44 PM

We have an ill tempered very spoilt man child in the most powerful position on earth. His ego dictates that everyone must know he is better than everyone else. I suspect nobody has ever said no to him in his entire life without being "fired". He deludes himself at every turn, look at the election, the inauguration, the claims of wiretapping, the attacks on those who criticize him.

It's reported that even at Whitehouse dinners, trump insists he be given extra portions of sauces, bigger dessert portions, in front of everyone simply to show he is better than everyone else, that he has power... This is how petty he is. The worst of humankind is embodied in this child.

His ego is now in charge of the biggest military force and the most dangerous weapons on earth. Has anyone noticed the Russian incursions into our "safe" spaces lately? I suspect Putin is trying to goad trump into doing something rash, and believe me, trumps buttons are easily pushed. Little boy trump must be removed from office.
Old 05-12-2017, 01:52 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In an interview with NBC’s Lester Holt, Donald Trump boasted that, if he is impeached, the television ratings will be higher than those of any other impeachment in history.

“Everywhere I go, people tell me that if I am impeached, they’re going to watch it,” he said. “The ratings are going to be through the roof.”

He said that he expected his impeachment ratings to be “many, many times” the size of the audience for Bill Clinton’s impeachment, in 1998.

“It’s not even going to be close,” Trump said. “The ratings for Bill Clinton’s impeachment were a joke.”

Asked about the recent impeachment of the former South Korean President Park Geun-hye, Trump said, “Did anyone even watch that one? That was Korea. Nobody cares.”

As for the impeachment of Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, he said, “I didn’t hear about that one. I don’t follow Brazil. I like Argentina. I saw ‘Evita’ many, many times. Andrew Lloyd Webber did a great job. Millions and millions of people loved it. But that was a Broadway show, not an impeachment.”

Even though he anticipates “just terrific” ratings for his impeachment, Trump said that he did not expect the media to provide an honest accounting of his audience size.

“They’re going to lie and say that a lot of people who watched my impeachment didn’t watch, and that’s going to be very bad and unfair, but it’s not going to change the fact that my impeachment will be a great impeachment, a really beautiful impeachment,” he said.
Old 05-12-2017, 01:53 PM

If only, this had happened at the debates.
https://youtu.be/30lGrarz3MQ

Last edited by Pio1980; 05-12-2017 at 01:56 PM.
Old 05-12-2017, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In an interview with NBC’s Lester Holt, Donald Trump boasted that, if he is impeached, the television ratings will be higher than those of any other impeachment in history.

“Everywhere I go, people tell me that if I am impeached, they’re going to watch it,” he said. “The ratings are going to be through the roof.”
Not in this household, even if it was broadcast OTA. He can take his greed, lies, and hatred with him and just go away.

This jerk probably thinks he can take it with him when he goes to meet his maker.