Go Back   Political Forums > Economy
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-21-2009, 05:59 AM
AKA Sister Mary JJ

Sorry to ruin your breakfast....

Written by Dr. Paul L. Williams

"In my own life, in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much," she said. "See, that's why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service, "... Michelle Obama

No, Michele Obama does not get paid to serve as the First Lady and she doesn't perform any official duties. But this hasn't deterred her from hiring an unprecedented number of staffers to cater to her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the Great Recession.

Just think, Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing china for the White House during the Civil War. And Mamie Eisenhowe had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary from her husband's salary.

Total Personal Staff members for other first ladies paid by taxpayers:

Mamie Eisenhower : 1 paid for personally out of President's salary

Jackie Kennedy: 1

Roseline Carter: 1

Barbara Bush: 1

Hilary Clinton: 3

Laura Bush: 1

Michele Obama: 22

How things have changed! If you're one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers, prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of Ms Michelle are the same as members of the national security and defense departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by YOU, John Q. Public:

Michele Obama's personal staff:
1.. $172,200 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)
2. $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)
3. $113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary for Mrs. Obama)
4. $102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)
5. $100,000 - Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
6. $90,000 - Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
7. $84,000 - Lel yveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)
8. $75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)
9. $70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)
10. $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
11. $64,000 - Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
12. $62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)
13. $60,000 - Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)
14. $57,500 - Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)
15. $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary To The First Lady)
16. $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The First Lady)
17. $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)
18. $43,000 - Tubman, Samanth a (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)
19. $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
20. $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)
21. $35,000 - Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
22. $35,000 - Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)
(total = $1,591,200 in annual salaries)

There has NEVER been anyone in the White House at any time who has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life. One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense.

Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard Air Force One to Europe .

Copyright 2009 Canada Free Press.Com
canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/12652

Yes, I know, The Canadian Free Press had to publish this perhaps because America no longer has a free press and the USA media is too scared that they might be considered racist or suffer at the hands of Obama.

Sorry America!
Old 10-21-2009, 06:59 AM

But, but, but...the Canadian Free Press is a conservative site...they even say so themselves!!!!! They have an agenda!!!!

Chas
Old 10-21-2009, 07:08 AM
AKA Sister Mary JJ

I'm sorry to start anyone's day like that. Here is something to make you forget about the other post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywgUCdefSW8
Old 10-21-2009, 09:47 AM
Administrator

22 aids ??? Holy shit that is just plain disgusting !!!!!

Fuck that bitch. I am sure shes saying shes doing her part for the economy but thats just wrong. She did not get one vote and should not have access to that sort of staff budget.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
With my wife taking a substantial pay cut we thought it may be for the best to request a loan modification for our mortgage. The big O guy says hes gonna help and and who am I to turn it down.

Got the paperwork packet in the mail today from the mortgage company. Under the Financial Stability Plan my payments will go up $263.15 a month.

What the fuck ? Am I the wrong color. FUCK the gooberment and the horse they rode in on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, that sucks. But I have to point something out- you're angry because the government plan to help people can't help you? So, Obama would be better in your eyes if he had done nothing.

Starting to understand how people liked Bush. Nothing was something he was very good at doing, at least for people in this country. But I do hear about all the great schools and hospitals we're building in Iraq. I guess education and health care for Iraqi citizens are big priorities for American taxpayers.

Not making light of anyone's financial situation though. I thank God everyday that so far I'm still doing okay. Certainly don't feel confidant that it will last forever. If the bottom does fall out for me I sure hope we haven't gutted every service that may have helped.

Last edited by Fast_Eddie; 10-21-2009 at 10:23 AM.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJIII View Post
There has NEVER been anyone in the White House at any time who has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life. One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense.
This, of course, is a lie.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/firstlady.asp
Old 10-21-2009, 10:06 AM

Quote:
22 aids ??? Holy shit that is just plain disgusting !!!!!

Fuck that bitch. I am sure shes saying shes doing her part for the economy but thats just wrong. She did not get one vote and should not have access to that sort of staff budget.
Laura Bush had between 24 and 26 aids. "Fuck that bitch" too? Or as you postulated in your first post, is she the wrong color?
Old 10-21-2009, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJIII View Post
Written by Dr. Paul L. Williams
Maybe a different guy, but Wikipedia has an entry for a Dr. Paul L. Williams which contains tid bits like this:

Lawsuit
Williams is currently being sued by McMaster University for upwards of $2-Million, as a result of his claims that Islamic terrorists managed to steal 180lbs of unspecified nuclear material from the McMaster Nuclear Reactor. The University has extracted an apology from the publisher of Dunces of Doomsday, WND Books/Cumberland House Publishing, who now say that statements made in Williams' book about the theft are "without basis in fact." Williams himself is standing behind his claims.

The Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission, which regulates all radioactive material in Canada, have released a letter stating that "We can confirm that there has never been a report of any nuclear material that has been lost or stolen from McMaster's reactor".[3]
Old 10-21-2009, 10:53 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast_Eddie View Post
Laura Bush had between 24 and 26 aids. "Fuck that bitch" too? Or as you postulated in your first post, is she the wrong color?

I still dislike her cause she has bigger guns then me

Otherwise I am sorry for my inaccurate rant.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:54 AM

Quote:
I still dislike her cause she has bigger guns then me

Otherwise I am sorry for my inaccurate rant.
You and me both buddy. I swear I can't get in shape to save my life.

Fit bitch.