Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-01-2009, 05:49 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJIII View Post
How many Americans can tell you where Korea is
Every time I hear a rhetorical question such as this I think of Sarah.

Koreastain!
Old 06-01-2009, 05:49 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post
I wanna see Britney's Drawers-Or lack of same....Or what was Michelle-Ma-Belle wearing when she & Barry did Noo Yawk last night ? While taking yr wife out on the town is a nice thing to do, anyone else think that it could have been postponed for a bit until His Holiness actually solves the country's more pressing problems ? I mean, you've got Kim Yuck Foo & his oversized Estes Rocket, the largest industrial company in the whole country is about to go down the tubes, & Barry spends God-knows-how much to squire his wife around the Big Yapple...If Bush had done this, every newspaper in the country would have been howling-Rightly-for his head. But since a black liberal Democrat does it, well, by gosh, by golly & by gum, its just peachy-keen. Oh, and Michelle...Try smiling, at least, when you & JazzBo are out blowing OUR money...
Rush would be proud.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
It may be that the public has turned away from news that does not entertain.
Quoted for truth.

I would much prefer to be informed.
"Ecpyrosis" will not be found in most dictionaries, but it is a philosophical term of the stoics, from the greek "ekpyrosis", and it means: "conflagration; the periodic resolution of all things into fire".
Old 06-01-2009, 03:04 PM

Quote:
I wanna see Britney's Drawers-Or lack of same....Or what was Michelle-Ma-Belle wearing when she & Barry did Noo Yawk last night ? While taking yr wife out on the town is a nice thing to do, anyone else think that it could have been postponed for a bit until His Holiness actually solves the country's more pressing problems ? I mean, you've got Kim Yuck Foo & his oversized Estes Rocket, the largest industrial company in the whole country is about to go down the tubes, & Barry spends God-knows-how much to squire his wife around the Big Yapple...If Bush had done this, every newspaper in the country would have been howling-Rightly-for his head. But since a black liberal Democrat does it, well, by gosh, by golly & by gum, its just peachy-keen. Oh, and Michelle...Try smiling, at least, when you & JazzBo are out blowing OUR money...
You're right Sandy, and the sad part is, the "folks" who voted him in, are cheering his praises the whole time. Three jets and a helicopter, and the prick was still an hour late (which was ok because they delayed the show). Maybe it took more time than they thought it would, for Michelle-my-bell to change dresses in mid-air.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:47 PM

What I wanna know, too, is when JazzBo is gonna start payin' my light & gas bills like all his supporters allowed he would...Or I've been hung w/a whole bunch of bills from my recent operation that Blue Cross/Blue Shield won't pay...Whaddabout it, Barry, Ol' Sport ? I sure could use a hand on 'em...If you'll take care of 'em, I promise to quit spewing forth w/quite so much venom 'n' hatred for you...Of course, being a Backwards, Inbred, White Hillbilly Bigot Cracker, I'm ALWAYS gonna spew forth a LITTLE bit of bile where you Darkies is concerned...Just goes w/the territory, 'cause ALL of us is Racists, doncha know ?!? (Dripping Sarcasm mode off...)
Old 06-01-2009, 04:25 PM

Cracker

Quote:
What I wanna know, too, is when JazzBo is gonna start payin' my light & gas bills like all his supporters allowed he would...Or I've been hung w/a whole bunch of bills from my recent operation that Blue Cross/Blue Shield won't pay...Whaddabout it, Barry, Ol' Sport ? I sure could use a hand on 'em...If you'll take care of 'em, I promise to quit spewing forth w/quite so much venom 'n' hatred for you...Of course, being a Backwards, Inbred, White Hillbilly Bigot Cracker, I'm ALWAYS gonna spew forth a LITTLE bit of bile where you Darkies is concerned...Just goes w/the territory, 'cause ALL of us is Racists, doncha know ?!? (Dripping Sarcasm mode off...)
You know Sandy, I've never thought that you were a "White, Hillbilly, Bigot Cracker".

I've always felt that you were more of a "Peckerwood".

Like Ernst Tub said, "You can call me hillbilly, but you better be smilin'".

Well, as one buck toothed, knuckle draggin', peckerwood to another, I'm smilin',
Chas
Old 06-01-2009, 04:37 PM

Hmm, back to the nuclear annihilation thing.................http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090601/...koreas_nuclear
Old 06-01-2009, 05:03 PM

Well, as one buck toothed, knuckle draggin', peckerwood to another, I'm smilin',
Chas[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my mouth-or actually, my typin' hand- has got me into trouble more than once. Lotsa folks either don't get-or don't like-satire & sarcasm much anymore. Satire & sarcasm require you to THINK-And God help us if we hafta do that nowadays. But even as much as I intensly dislike His Holiness, Barack the Firstest, I really didn't care all that much for Chimpy McHalliburton Bushitler, either. I got the distinct impression his aides would distract him w/a large rattle if they wanted him to sign something. The war might have been necessary to rid the world of Saddam-and I think he DID need to go away- but Chimpy & his people obviously didn't think past the ends of their weenies on what they were gonna do w/the gawdam place after we owned it. Chimpy also blew a bunch of political capital, & I don't know if the Republican Party will EVER be an effective opposition party to the idiot liberals again. He managed to do in 8 years what Kennedy, LBJ, Clinton, Roosevelt, et al never could do-Destroy the Republican party.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:38 AM
Resident octogenarian

With any luck at all the Republicans will wander the wilderness for forty years, never understood why anyone making less than $300,000 a year would vote for them.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:49 AM

That's OK Rob, I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would vote for the lad in power now either. They're all dirtbags.