Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-05-2023, 07:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Pulling 8,500 settlers out of (a destroyed) Gaza wasn't exactly "everything Arafat was demanding."
Arafat got everything he wanted. If what Arafat wanted wasn't any good for Gazan Palestinians, that's on Arafat, and it's on Palestinians for supporting the duplicitous leadership that they have had since the partition. If Arafat figured the two state deal in Gaza would be beneficial to him...that's why there was a two state deal made in Gaza in the summer of 2005.

Quote:
In any event, Hamas certainly needs to be defeated and destroyed, but the attendant civilian casualties will inflame the problem more than it solves it (which was exactly Hamas' aim, BTW).
FEH! That's yiddish for FEH!

Got any specific ideas finn? Because not obliterating the rocket and mortar installations, not obliterating the command and control operations because they're purposefully hidden behind civilians, says terrorism is fine to the rest of the fucking world. BECAUSE DEAD CIVILIAN PALESTINIANS IS WHAT HAMAS WANTS, EVEN MORE THAN DEAD JEWS. The terrorism and murder of Jews generates what Hamas wants most...the death of the Palestinians they are hiding behind when the airstrikes come.

Reckon if it's Muslims or Jews that the christian world hates more. I'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest that the Jews were moved to where they are because the christian European and US leadership post WWII figured putting the pain-in-the-ass Jews (that they had been sick of for decades) in the middle of the only people on earth who hate Jews more than the German nazis, the Poles, the French, the Hungarians etc., etc...would benefit the christian world. Maybe the rest of the world will luck out and the mongrels will kill each other off, eh finn?

Remember Monty Python? "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!" In this case it's "Nobody expects September 11th."

Last edited by Ike Bana; 11-05-2023 at 08:44 AM.
Old 11-05-2023, 08:05 AM
Banned

I don't like this guy one bit...but in this case he is absolutely right...

This sort of fucking around requires the sort of finding out you don't recover from.

Just ask the families of the dead of September 11th.
Old 11-05-2023, 08:48 AM
Banned

PS - in this country there is a ton of both anti-Jew and anti-Muslim hate crime activity going on. And you people who keep telling us that we need to understand why Hamas carried out the October invasion of Israel, need to understand that the hate crimes being perped on Jews and Muslims in this country are not being perped by Jews and Muslims on each other...

THE HATE CRIMES ARE BEING PERPED BY WHITE CHRISTIANS ON BOTH JEWS AND MUSLIMS.
Old 11-05-2023, 09:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
I don't think anybody's criticising Israel for defending themselves but concern is for the massive collateral damage they're causing. As has been mentioned, Palestine is not HAMAS, HAMAS is not Palestine.
Civilians being killed is a Hamas plan. It is THE HAMAS PLAN. The massive collateral damage is being caused by Hamas, not by the IDF. Hamas knows it can't win this fight...what Hamas is hoping for is that collateral damage.

I'm gonna keep reminding you people that Gazan Palestinians, represented by Arafat, got the Jew settlers out of "their" country, got their two state goal fulfilled, got "their" country back. Which, by the way was not their country before the 1967 war...it was Egypt's country going back to 1948. Before the British decided that the region would be called "Palestine" after WWI, what was the Gaza strip before the 1967 war? It was part of Egypt.

Quote:
In the early 16th century, it was incorporated into the Ottoman Empire. During World War I, it fell to the British forces and became part of the British Mandate of Palestine. Following the 1948 Arab-Israeli War, Egypt administered the newly formed Gaza Strip. It was captured by Israel in the Six-Day War in 1967. - libraryofcongress.gov
The same for the West Bank. Which was also incorporated into the Ottoman Empire until the end of WWI when it became part of the same British Mandate of Palestine...controlled by the British according to the Sykes/Picot Agreement. After the end of WWII the West Bank was occupied by Jordan in 1950, just as Gaza was occupied by Egypt in 1948. And lost to Israel in the 1967 war.

So during the occupations of the West Bank and Gaza by non-Palestinians, were there terrorist bombings? No. Why not? No Jews to bomb.
Old 11-05-2023, 09:36 AM

Israel has a per capita annual income of around $54K, US around $65K, so not exactly a poor country by any means. I question again, why does the US need to fund Israel so that they can use Gazans for target practice? Or how does this money, say the current $14B that has been promised help America?

Let Israel pay for its own 'wars'.
Old 11-05-2023, 10:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Israel has a per capita annual income of around $54K, US around $65K, so not exactly a poor country by any means. I question again, why does the US need to fund Israel so that they can use Gazans for target practice?
Thanks for the clarification...I know a Jew bashing anti-Semite when I see one.

The blood of every civilian in Gaza is on the hands of Hamas terrorists who put them between the Israelis and their rocket launcher installations. Hamas wants dead Gazans. Want proof?

Here's your fuckin' proof...

Express negativity about Hamas and you're a dead Israeli sympathizer being dragged down the street in Gaza City. Or...buy the wrong car from the wrong person and you're beaten to death and left on the street in Gaza City with a note pinned to your jacket warning every other Gazan as to who they're most likely to be murdered by. And it aint the Israelis.

Every Gazan has a target on their back...a Hamas target...Jew basher.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 11-05-2023 at 10:19 AM.
Old 11-05-2023, 10:35 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
I don't like this guy one bit...but in this case he is absolutely right...

This sort of fucking around requires the sort of finding out you don't recover from.

Just ask the families of the dead of September 11th.
And our reaction to 9/11 was catastrophically stupid, particularly our invasion of Iraq on false pretenses.
Old 11-05-2023, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Thanks for the clarification...I know a Jew bashing anti-Semite when I see one.

The blood of every civilian in Gaza is on the hands of Hamas terrorists who put them between the Israelis and their rocket launcher installations. Hamas wants dead Gazans. Want proof?

Here's your fuckin' proof...

Express negativity about Hamas and you're a dead Israeli sympathizer being dragged down the street in Gaza City. Or...buy the wrong car from the wrong person and you're beaten to death and left on the street in Gaza City with a note pinned to your jacket warning every other Gazan as to who they're most likely to be murdered by. And it aint the Israelis.

Every Gazan has a target on their back...a Hamas target...Jew basher.
Call me names if it makes you feel better, but my question still remains. Why should American tax payers fund Israeli attacks on Hamas terrorists and Gaza civilians to the tune of $14 Billion? Let Israel pay its own way since I do not see either the need nor a return for the $14B of our tax payer money. Besides this will encourage the Sheiks and Mullahs to escalate the current crisis.
Old 11-05-2023, 10:50 AM

What use is the United Nations? Is this type of situation the very reason it came into being?

Where are they now?

Also the UN did start it after all....
Old 11-05-2023, 11:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
And our reaction to 9/11 was catastrophically stupid, particularly our invasion of Iraq on false pretenses.
Which fucking Iraq invasion are you talking about, eh finn?