Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > History
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-20-2019, 05:03 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to love4peace
Lightbulb the benefit of American Military base

Dear friends ,
i wanna know the benefit of American Military base in some another country .
let me give an introduction about this question ;
" the united states been known as the world's police , i was educated this in my school , during that time i was searching about this amazing country but i found allies for it .. lemme confess , no better police than the US , others just makes you think twice , whoever shall be the Police gouvernement is the USA because that your Justice Departement is so reasonable & i believe in it ."
try to prove me wrong .
more than that if something went wrong ,
it's sometimes the system & orders can fail the soldier this means we shall understand and handle the truth of some sad events ..in every war , that's not to be negotiated.
Old 10-20-2019, 07:13 PM

I suppose it comes down to historical record, reputation, and trustworthiness. Whom do you trust with what you know from verifiable trustworthy impartial sources of information?
Old 10-21-2019, 06:41 AM
Ready

Do you believe Australia exists? I do, although I have never been there. For one thing, a great many people with no obvious reason to lie put it in exactly the same place on published maps.

In other cases, judging the truth of things is getting harder. But one must consider the source. Give less credence if they do not explain how they know things, or if the message goes beyond the facts and attempts to manipulate with emotional appeals.

In the past, a main benefit of American military bases is that America has used it's power like a policeman, to enforce international law and order, to act against those who wish to introduce violent change in governments or borders.

It has become more questionable whether this has always been true in recent years, or currently.
Old 10-21-2019, 10:04 AM

I'm glad you like the US military base.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...ilitary-bases/

Some countrys are benefited because the bases help their economies get larger. Some times they offer protection.

Last edited by BigElCat; 10-21-2019 at 10:14 AM.
Old 10-21-2019, 10:07 AM

Recent events have shown that when we relinquish the role, others are going to come in to fill the void. In one's best self interest, whom should be trusted with the role?
Regardless, if a formerly reliable acceptable authority exits, the likelihood of the bullies taking over increases markedly.

Last edited by Pio1980; 10-21-2019 at 10:11 AM.
Old 10-21-2019, 11:06 AM

It is very evident with all of the recent events what happens when the USA takes their eyes off the ball internationally so to speak and look inward instead.
When the rest of the world looks years ahead for planning we in the USA can't seem to even make any long term plans on our seemingly two year cycles. Congressional election cycle and the gridlock there in.
Old 10-21-2019, 01:37 PM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
I suppose it comes down to historical record, reputation, and trustworthiness. Whom do you trust with what you know from verifiable trustworthy impartial sources of information?
you mean it depends ?
if it depends , then for security reasons we need your guys to jump into some country , because terrorism isn't a good thing at all ... terrorists in my country slaughtered our soldiers , the ministry of defense wasn't happy so it took a decision to take some American Military Experience
the United States sent it's Marines and they trained our military Special Forces
===>> then ??
we became from the best guys in fighting terror and avoiding it..because honestly we use limited military equipement , by some American military experience we became amazing , Now what about if the US.Base gonna be built in my country to help in intelligence works & to eliminate terror ?
Al-Quaeda + ISIS are in our montaines and on our borders with Libya , without a US military base , i'm not sure that we will stand for a long time.
Saudi Arabia is lucky really .
for my people it's diffrent .. well i wanna put my hands on many american books to figure out the military works according to history .. since the invasion of Iraq people became hating you guys & [U]that's a big mentality mistake [/U], THE US SOLDIER IS NOT EVIL
if there is an Offered Protection so why not ?
we sell you planes , cars , robots .. we take from you pieces for cars , trucks , military trade , motorcycles , FORD , Chevrolet , Dodge..etc .. the history of the trade is long , we need protection as the US offered it.
Old 10-21-2019, 02:20 PM

Red face my hint about this

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
In the past, a main benefit of American military bases is that America has used it's power like a policeman, to enforce international law and order, to act against those who wish to introduce violent change in governments or borders.

It has become more questionable whether this has always been true in recent years, or currently.
what if it's true for both political & military reasons ? when such a party tries to demonstrate the lead of some terrorists just to make sure they get the power , in a country's parliament ?
that will make it easy for terrorists with explosives & heavy guns to represent their khalifate
an american presence is much better than a coup of unknown people calls themselves politicians.

"
In other cases, judging the truth of things is getting harder. But one must consider the source. Give less credence if they do not explain how they know things, or if the message goes beyond the facts and attempts to manipulate with emotional appeals. "
my reply for that : it's the wisdom

the world became insane and people are more crazy .
it's like "war on ethics to destroy others"
Old 10-21-2019, 02:51 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigElCat View Post
I'm glad you like the US military base.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...ilitary-bases/

Some countrys are benefited because the bases help their economies get larger. Some times they offer protection.
i didn't know until now ..i just checked the link , i wish that it was a complete built base in our terrotory.. not for the economy..but for you independence at work .
other thing is that , the american base will make the americans pay taxes ?? that will be inconvinient but as much as it takes for Peace .. then it shall be there is a one.
Old 10-21-2019, 02:53 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
Recent events have shown that when we relinquish the role, others are going to come in to fill the void. In one's best self interest, whom should be trusted with the role?
Regardless, if a formerly reliable acceptable authority exits, the likelihood of the bullies taking over increases markedly.
and i certainly agree with this.

Tags
military