Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-26-2023, 04:30 AM

The USA's unwillingness or inability to make it's mortgage payment to the World Bank or IMF is what triggers the world to splinter into seven distinct economic zones.

This is my interpretation of the Book of revelation. This is why I think the world financiers are Gog and Magog. They set the stage, and direct the 'play' that leads to Armageddon.

It looks like it's in full swing to me. Kick off time.
Old 01-26-2023, 10:12 AM
Ready

Initiated here by some imps in Congress.
Old 01-26-2023, 10:52 AM

They may be kicking the can down the road again.

The Repub's idea of disbanding the IRS and instituting a 30% Federal Sales Tax isn't going to fly.

They don't dare suggest dissolving the private 'Federal' Reserve, and defaulting on the debt intentionally. That's when we get the seven separate zones of influence.

Bringing back Lincoln's true Greenback does have some appeal.

A Fiat Currency backed by faith in the US Military Forces ability to kick anyone's ass, anywhere in the world.

But we have to kowtow to Israel, some kind of super natural bondage.
Old 01-26-2023, 11:37 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigElCat View Post
They may be kicking the can down the road again.

The Repub's idea of disbanding the IRS and instituting a 30% Federal Sales Tax isn't going to fly.

They don't dare suggest dissolving the private 'Federal' Reserve, and defaulting on the debt intentionally. That's when we get the seven separate zones of influence.

Bringing back Lincoln's true Greenback does have some appeal.

A Fiat Currency backed by faith in the US Military Forces ability to kick anyone's ass, anywhere in the world.

But we have to kowtow to Israel, some kind of super natural bondage.
The system is bought and is prevented from reseting itself. However I believe the point is being approached where bankruptcy has to occur.
The coming of India and China is going to make military holganism in support of currency harder to implement.

Last edited by Dondilion; 01-26-2023 at 11:44 AM.
Old 01-26-2023, 11:58 AM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
The system is bought and is prevented from reseting itself. However I believe the point is being approached where bankruptcy has to occur.
The coming of India and China is going to make military holganism in support of currency harder to implement.
What bankruptcy why? I think you're losing sight of what an economic colossus the USA is. Start with incredible geography: abundant internal and external water transportation, abundant ports, abuntant coal, iron and other minerals, abundant oil and gas, abundant fresh water and huge amounts of agricultural land. Then we have a large educated population of workers, lots of capital resources and infrastructure, and lots of institutional economic infrastructure. The productivity of the US is what backs our currency, and absent a stupid civil war or a right wing insane disinvestment, we can go on as we are indefinitely.
Old 01-26-2023, 12:08 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Are you taking over for Maria Zakharova as Russia's Foreign Ministry spokesperson?
Old 01-26-2023, 07:47 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
What bankruptcy why? I think you're losing sight of what an economic colossus the USA is. Start with incredible geography: abundant internal and external water transportation, abundant ports, abuntant coal, iron and other minerals, abundant oil and gas, abundant fresh water and huge amounts of agricultural land. Then we have a large educated population of workers, lots of capital resources and infrastructure, and lots of institutional economic infrastructure. The productivity of the US is what backs our currency, and absent a stupid civil war or a right wing insane disinvestment, we can go on as we are indefinitely.
The US has not recovered from 2008. That is why QE with several numbers had such a long run.
Old 01-26-2023, 09:04 PM
Ready

Quote:
The US has not recovered from 2008. That is why QE with several numbers had such a long run.
So that means, despite everything I said, that our currency is in peril and we are careening toward bankruptcy? I call poppycock!
Old 01-26-2023, 11:09 PM
Jigsawed

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
So that means, despite everything I said, that our currency is in peril and we are careening toward bankruptcy? I call poppycock!
So why is the middle disappearing and the people have no savings. US is living way beyond its means that is what the mounting debt implies. And the debt is pervasive...credit card, car, education, shelter.
Real wage is stagnant.

Bankruptcy provides a new start. It a staple of capitalism.
Old 01-27-2023, 06:23 AM

Quote:

So why is the middle disappearing and the people have no savings. US is living way beyond its means that is what the mounting debt implies. And the debt is pervasive...credit card, car, education, shelter.
Real wage is stagnant.

Bankruptcy provides a new start. It a staple of capitalism.
One of a staples of capitalism is "other people's money". The wealthy routinely as standard operating practice use other people's money to finance their endeavors. So is true the staple allowed when it comes to the paying of taxes on the profits afforded from the benefits and opportunities this country enables. Due largely to the ability to buy favors and influences from elected officials through donations to campaigns. To the awarding positions after leaving office.