Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Economy
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-26-2014, 12:10 PM

just what is the point about banks are you trying to make?
Old 01-26-2014, 12:29 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
Same question here Ice.
Old 01-26-2014, 01:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
Is it not clear?

As this topic wants to point to capitalist and corporate "Greed"

Im trying to show you it's the Banking Institutions and Government. With the banking sector controlling the government.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws."-- Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce." -- James A. Garfield, President of the United States

"This [Federal Reserve Act] establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President [Wilson} signs this bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized....the worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill." -- Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. , 1913

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it." -- Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

"Capital must protect itself in every way...Debts must be collected and loans and mortgages foreclosed as soon as possible. When through a process of law the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and more easily governed by the strong arm of the law applied by the central power of leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principal men now engaged in forming an imperialism of capitalism to govern the world. By dividing the people we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us except as teachers of the common herd." -- Taken from the Civil Servants' Year Book, "The Organizer" January 1934.

The economic Crash of '29 and the Great Depression were caused by the money vultures and foreign swindlers of the Federal Reserve withholding currency from circulation and raising interest rates after an inflationary easy money policy in the early 1920s. The Federal Reserve's fear of excessive speculation led it into a far too deflationary policy in the late 1920s, "destroying the village in order to save it."

The U.S. economy was already past the peak of the business cycle when the stock market crashed in October of 1929. The Federal Reserve did "overdo it" -- raising interest rates too much, bringing on the recession that they had hoped to avoid.

This contrived "emergency" by the money vultures and the political manipulations of FDR, et. al. since then has created innumerous abuses, usurpations, and abridgments of Constitutionally delegated Powers and Authority as clearly stated in Senate Report 93-549 (1973):

Old 01-26-2014, 03:14 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
Is it not clear?

As this topic wants to point to capitalist and corporate "Greed"

Im trying to show you it's the Banking Institutions and Government. With the banking sector controlling the government.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws."-- Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce." -- James A. Garfield, President of the United States

"This [Federal Reserve Act] establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President [Wilson} signs this bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized....the worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill." -- Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. , 1913

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it." -- Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

"Capital must protect itself in every way...Debts must be collected and loans and mortgages foreclosed as soon as possible. When through a process of law the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and more easily governed by the strong arm of the law applied by the central power of leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principal men now engaged in forming an imperialism of capitalism to govern the world. By dividing the people we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us except as teachers of the common herd." -- Taken from the Civil Servants' Year Book, "The Organizer" January 1934.

The economic Crash of '29 and the Great Depression were caused by the money vultures and foreign swindlers of the Federal Reserve withholding currency from circulation and raising interest rates after an inflationary easy money policy in the early 1920s. The Federal Reserve's fear of excessive speculation led it into a far too deflationary policy in the late 1920s, "destroying the village in order to save it."

The U.S. economy was already past the peak of the business cycle when the stock market crashed in October of 1929. The Federal Reserve did "overdo it" -- raising interest rates too much, bringing on the recession that they had hoped to avoid.

This contrived "emergency" by the money vultures and the political manipulations of FDR, et. al. since then has created innumerous abuses, usurpations, and abridgments of Constitutionally delegated Powers and Authority as clearly stated in Senate Report 93-549 (1973):

I don't know about that. Some of us seem to be doing pretty darn good with that nearly worthless dollar. Or, haven't you noticed?
Old 01-26-2014, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
I don't know about that. Some of us seem to be doing pretty darn good with that nearly worthless dollar. Or, haven't you noticed?
Yep the ones at the top of the banking sector. Oh and go serve your country in Washington and leave a billionaire.

Last edited by 4-2-7; 01-26-2014 at 03:50 PM.
Old 01-26-2014, 02:24 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

All I know is that anybody who thinks they have a monopoly on the truth is generally full of shit.
Old 01-26-2014, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
All I know is that anybody who thinks they have a monopoly on the truth is generally full of shit.
No monopoly on any truth.

But at least I try to find one instead of being lead around like a zombi.
Old 01-26-2014, 03:30 PM
Area Man

Conservatism not only contains group think, it is just as dependent on it for it's advancement and survival as any other political belief.

Who doesn't know that? Oh, I see........................

Dave
Old 01-26-2014, 03:32 PM
Area Man

Even nihilism and anarchy require that all adherents believe in nothing and a total lack of structured government.

Dave
Old 01-26-2014, 04:02 PM

4-2-7, you appear to me to be a shill or a loose cannon masquerading as an informed citizen. Of course I could be wrong, shocking as it seems.
Are 4-2-7 numbers from your SS or telephone number?