Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Economy
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-25-2014, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
Thanks for the welcome and I probably should have opened a Intro post.

I feel everyone should aspire to be the other guy. Not try and take what others have done and make it theirs thats stealing.

No different if I took from someone there only dollar. Is that right? I might only have 50 cents.

You have to fix the economy and the way western banking system is done.
The Federal Reserve, The Government, The fractional Reserve Banking all need to change.

"Is there any way that average joe can get a livable
wage even in an highly skewed income society"

Yes start looking at what the right hand is doing all the while there telling you to look at the left. Stop being lead around by parties and there midia mouths for votes.
Perhaps we should go back to the days when states had their own currency...nay even banks during this time issued their own notes. I am talking about the early 1800s around Jackson's time.

yeah they had depressions (or panics) all the time back then.
Old 01-25-2014, 09:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
Perhaps we should go back to the days when states had their own currency...nay even banks during this time issued their own notes. I am talking about the early 1800s around Jackson's time.

yeah they had depressions (or panics) all the time back then.
I'm kind of tired now but just a quicky. Jackson crushed the banks, and yes there was some depressions. Facts are banks cause the depressions at will, this gives them political leverage. Then the politicians bend to make the voters happy. All the while passing laws that favor the banking institutions.
Old 01-25-2014, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
I'm kind of tired now but just a quicky. Jackson crushed the banks, and yes there was some depressions. Facts are banks cause the depressions at will, this gives them political leverage. Then the politicians bend to make the voters happy. All the while passing laws that favor the banking institutions.
Well the Federal Reserve and a national currency was created to fix those sorts of problems by having the government regulate money and interest rates.
What is wrong with that? That is one reason our economic downturns are usually not so dramatic, 1929 and 2008 being exceptions.
Old 01-25-2014, 10:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
Well the Federal Reserve and a national currency was created to fix those sorts of problems by having the government regulate money and interest rates.
What is wrong with that? That is one reason our economic downturns are usually not so dramatic, 1929 and 2008 being exceptions.
Well you did read where I said banke create recessions / depressions at will to get there way. No difference with them forcing their hand to get the Federal Reserve passed into law.

You do know that the fed is privately owned?

Another fact two presidents have been assassinated.
One created a currency which was government issued, interest free. The banks didn't like that at all.
The other one was all set to do the same thing right up to designing and printing and signing into law.

Who where these presidents?