Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-12-2018, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasillaguy View Post
How much did Susman get for the old building he sold to the Qatari's?
It's "undisclosed". That's convenient.
Undisclosed as the Liar-In-Chief's taxes, health records, (money laundering) real estate transactions?
That is why Pootin the scumbag got the Ukraine scumbag deal broker, money launderer Manafort to work with Agent Orange.

And when Trump built a tower in Panama, his clients were wealthy Russians, the Washington Post reported. “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008,
The only instance that Trump acknowledges any sort of Russian financial connection is a Florida mansion he sold to a wealthy Russian. “What do I have to do with Russia?” Trump said in the wake of the DNC hack. “You know the closest I came to Russia, I bought a house a number of years ago in Palm Beach, Florida… for $40 million and I sold it to a Russian for $100 million including brokerage commissions.”

http://time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/

Last edited by CarlV; 01-12-2018 at 09:02 PM.
Old 01-12-2018, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlV View Post
Undisclosed as the Liar-In-Chief's taxes, health records, (money laundering) real estate transactions?
That is why Pootin the scumbag got the Ukraine scumbag deal broker, money launderer Manafort to work with Agent Orange.

And when Trump built a tower in Panama, his clients were wealthy Russians, the Washington Post reported. “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008,
The only instance that Trump acknowledges any sort of Russian financial connection is a Florida mansion he sold to a wealthy Russian. “What do I have to do with Russia?” Trump said in the wake of the DNC hack. “You know the closest I came to Russia, I bought a house a number of years ago in Palm Beach, Florida… for $40 million and I sold it to a Russian for $100 million including brokerage commissions.”

http://time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/

The Don Jr quote comes from an article written for some obscure travel publication called eturbonews by one Helen Heyer, who is a travel/real estate writer.
No corroboration from anyone else at this conference that I can find. Did Don Jr give her an exclusive interview in a side room? Or was he speaking at a lectern, in which case I would think someone would have audio and possibly video evidence he made these remarks.
In fact, I would think any writer worth a damn would record their interview themselves. You know, so they could be sure their story was accurate and verifiable.

Again, let me know when you have facts.
Old 01-13-2018, 03:48 AM
Ready

Quote:
The Don Jr quote comes from an article written for some obscure travel publication called eturbonews by one Helen Heyer, who is a travel/real estate writer.
No corroboration from anyone else at this conference that I can find. Did Don Jr give her an exclusive interview in a side room? Or was he speaking at a lectern, in which case I would think someone would have audio and possibly video evidence he made these remarks.
In fact, I would think any writer worth a damn would record their interview themselves. You know, so they could be sure their story was accurate and verifiable.

Again, let me know when you have facts.
You're just playing the stupid game where if you can hit anything over the net, you're not losing the point? Even if you ignore the Donald Trump quote, which was done at a podium, on camera? Even if you ignore all the many many other Russian connections cited in the Time article, from which Carl quoted just two examples? And even if you ignore EVERYTHING ELSE about this totally dishonest, incompetent, racist disgrace of a President?

You are playing your trivial tennis on the deck of the Titanic. And frankly, I have ZERO respect for anyone who chooses to defend Trump at this time.
Old 01-13-2018, 05:05 AM

From their website-

"eTurboNews Breaking News is the brand banner for urgent one-off communications of individual or moving urgent news items distributed as and when necessary."

"eTurboNews Communications is a public relations consultancy geared specifically to the needs of the travel and tourism industry. We provide a service of tailor-made PR solutions and advice on marketing and branding for large companies or small and medium-sized enterprises engaged in travel, transport or tourism related business."

So, just off the cuff, I'd say the Don Jr piece was a paying job for Hazel, from someone looking to pump the real estate outlook in Russia, much like the Wall Street shills on TV pumping particular stocks.
If the Trumps are hot on Russia, get in on the action folks!

All Trump's companies file financial discosures, so I'm sure it's easy to point out his Russian holdings, profits, etc.
Much easier than finding out how much our own gov sold the London embassy to our enemies for.
Old 01-13-2018, 05:52 AM

Quote:
All Trump's companies file financial discosures, so I'm sure it's easy to point out his Russian holdings, profits, etc.
Much easier than finding out how much our own gov sold the London embassy to our enemies for.
Ever heard of shell companies? Also why is Trump worried then about Muller's investigation into his and his family's finances? If there is nothing to hide, there should be nothing to worry about.

Here is a BBC report directed at people such as you. To begin with, we did not own the building, just a 999 year lease. Yes the leasing rights were sold to a Qatari group estimated to be in the £300m and £500m.

The real reason the Dotartd is lying and bitching is probably because he could not get his hands on this property. London probably does not want a trump tower on their skyline.

Quote:
The claim: The Obama administration sold the US embassy in London for "peanuts".

The verdict: President Trump is right that the sale did take place during the Obama administration. The final amount was not disclosed but estimates of its value varied between £300m and £500m. However, the decision to move was taken when George W Bush was in the White House.

President Trump took to Twitter to announce he had cancelled a trip to the UK where he was expected to open the new US embassy building in London. He said it was because his predecessor Barack Obama sold the old building for "peanuts".

The US mission is moving to its new diplomatic headquarters in south London after decades in the site at Grosvenor Square.

The US government sold the lease for the old embassy to Qatari real estate group Qatari Diar, which plans to turn the building into a hotel.

So, was President Trump right about which president sanctioned the sale?

The building itself was never owned outright by the United States. It owned a 999-year leasehold, but the freehold is owned by Grosvenor Estates.

The decision to move away from the Grade II listed building to Nine Elms was taken by the George W Bush administration in October 2008, shortly before he left office.
So what's another lie or two and an Obama blame thrown in. Now you know why he will not go to London, he will be a real life laughing stock.

Besides he should be able to find out how much the lease sold for, so why isn't he doing and announcing the final price? Of course it's possible tha it is written in the lease purchase agreement that the purchase price cannot be disclosed, which sounds more like it. Property developers often do not want purchase prices made public.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42663977
Old 01-13-2018, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Again, really!!!

This is from Bob's post in another thread.
Quote:
"More than one-fifth of Donald Trump’s US condominiums have been purchased since the 1980s in secretive, all-cash transactions that enable buyers to avoid legal scrutiny by shielding their finances and identities, a BuzzFeed News investigation has found.
Records show that more than 1,300 Trump condominiums were bought not by people but by shell companies, and that the purchases were made without a mortgage, avoiding inquiries from lenders.
http://politicalchat.org/showthread....11325&page=133
Old 01-13-2018, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Again, really!!!
So they were secretive transactions, yet we know it was 1/5th of his condos, we know 1,300 were bought by companies, and we know they paid cash.
That's a lot of info for "secretive".
And it's the buyers that want to remain anonymous, so how is Trump doing wrong?
As far as holding companies, every major condo project sells to holding companies, and usually it's multiple units. REITs have become a popular way to invest in real estate, and foreigners have been buying condos here for decades through holding companies. So 1,300 units- out of how many total? Is Trump's % wildly out of line with other developers? Did he break any laws? Not that I've heard.

In 2014, 64% of Florida home purchases were "all cash". It's quite the trend lately, and again has nothing to do with the seller/developer.
Old 01-13-2018, 02:01 PM

Quote:
So they were secretive transactions, yet we know it was 1/5th of his condos, we know 1,300 were bought by companies, and we know they paid cash.
That's a lot of info for "secretive".
And it's the buyers that want to remain anonymous, so how is Trump doing wrong?
So Mueller is looking into who the buyers are and care comment why? Bannon used the 'L' word if you want a hint.

The London lease is not Obama's personal property is it?
Probably some department in the executive branch handled the transaction, so why blame him? Besides I am certain that Mueller is not looking into the Qatari deal where as he surely is looking at Trump's condo sales along with Kushner's. L word by the way is laundering.

All this noise is to deflect the crooked activities of one scam artist named Dotard Jenius Trump and it's not working anymore.
Old 01-13-2018, 03:18 PM

Who would have thought, there are nut cases, aka Trumpkins in London too.

ALT-RIGHT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ATTEMPT TO 'ARREST' LONDON MAYOR SADIQ KHAN

Dumbshit idiots, how do you execute a citizens arrest when the subject has not broken any law unless a becoming a non-white mayor of London is against the law. Seriously, how dumb can you be?

http://www.newsweek.com/far-right-tr...iq-khan-780733
Old 01-13-2018, 03:40 PM
Ready

Non-violent this time....