Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-07-2023, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Still not interested. If this truly concerns you, however, you must have been absolutely catatonic when you learned about Trump and his 2016 campaign's myriad contacts with Russians and their intelligence services. Oh, wait ...

As for Chinese intelligence, I seem to recall that the Comer Star Witness was himself a Chinese spy while Trump, the current GOP front runner, continues to heap praise and adulation upon Xi.
I thought you disdained "whataboutism".

"Heaping praise" is quite a bit different from taking money from guys like these, as Hunter and possibly Joe Biden did:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr...rate-convicted

Last edited by whell; 08-07-2023 at 01:18 PM.
Old 08-07-2023, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
1) Trump's allegations about the 2016 election, not influence pedaling. These allegations were thoroughly investigated for years and no evidence was found of Russian collusion.

2) Interesting. Maybe you can get Finn to see whatever contrasts there may be between Kushner and Biden. Right now, he's just not interested.
Any president that believes V. Putin over our own intelligence agencies is a security threat. Any president that grants someone a security clearance over the recommendations of intelligence experts is a security threat as much as the person issued that security clearance. Young Biden was never issued a top secret security clearance nor appointed to a position with any president's administration nor involved in any dealings with such.

"Heaping praise" is quite a bit different from taking money from guys like these, as tRump & family definitely did.

Whell you don't need to keep proving how stupid you are. We already believe you.

Old 08-07-2023, 02:16 PM

Since the title of this thread begins with the word Fake, how about talking about Trump's Fake Elector scheme.

This in seven states participating on this scam and wonder how Lauro is planning spin this this off. Two of the states PA and LA had disclaimers but the other five went all in. MI is the only state looking to take their Fake Electors to the wood shed, so what about the other states? Is this state election violation and the Feds have no authority to pursue. Here is a picture of the two leaders of the Fake Elector scam.

Giuliani got disbarred in NY I believe and Eastman is soon to follow suit in CA. Wonder if Gui is still smiling?

Advice to Lauro, claim the fake electors were Saving America. (LOL)

Last edited by Rajoo; 08-07-2023 at 02:19 PM.
Old 08-07-2023, 02:19 PM

Quote:
"Heaping praise" is quite a bit different from taking money from guys like these, as Hunter and possibly Joe Biden did:
Anyone else remember when this moron wasn't going to comment on his Dear Leader's blatantly obvious criminality because he hadn't been charged with a crime?
Old 08-07-2023, 02:22 PM

In my view Rajoo the violations may have occurred in the states but they were a part of defrauding a federal election. Hang the bastards, after convictions of course. Punishments should also serve as deterrents.

Last edited by RickeyM; 08-07-2023 at 02:24 PM.
Old 08-07-2023, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Anyone else remember when this moron wasn't going to comment on his Dear Leader's blatantly obvious criminality because he hadn't been charged with a crime?
Old 08-07-2023, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
In my view Rajoo the violations may have occurred in the states but they were a part of defrauding a federal election. Hang the bastards, after convictions of course. Punishments should also serve as deterrents.
I doubt it's Federal since the states have total control over holding elections. Fake electors were only submitted to each individual states, not to Pence at the Capitol in DC. But I feel certain that a group of citizens in each individual state can claim an attempt was made to invalidate their votes by these Fake Electors or scabs as they were called in the NFL.

As many legal challenges that can be thrown at Trump and his co-conspirators, the better off we would be to expose their treason.
Old 08-07-2023, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
Now that I recall, I too remember.

Hypocrisy is a common trait among Repugnants and especially Trumpers.
Note the post by TFG asking for a change of venue and the judge's recusal (no reason given) whereas total silence on his Florida case where Trump Groupie Cannon is presiding and she already has shown for favoritism to Trump officially in a precursor to this case.
Old 08-07-2023, 03:05 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
I thought you disdained "whataboutism".

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr...rate-convicted

I was just pointing out the intellectual bankruptcy of your argument (that the Comer/Jordan follies have anything at all to do with national security (as opposed to their obvious intent to distract from the troubles of Trump)).

There remains no evidence that Joe Biden did anything illegal and until I see court documents detailing his involvement in an illegal conspiracy (something that Jack Smith has showed in spades), I am not interested whatsoever in your ongoing harangue about Hunter. As Judge Luttig so eloquently stated, it is just plain silly.

Last edited by finnbow; 08-07-2023 at 03:35 PM.
Old 08-07-2023, 03:30 PM

How can anyone in reality argue facts with those who refuse to consider them at all?
They who choose so willingly to suspend rational reality in favor of feeling good in ignorance.

There is no way anything will get thru to them. So far down the brain washed. Polluted with innuendo conspiracies misdirection half truths and most of all projection used effectively by their masters....

They will still be around years after this current master is long gone. We are still fighting the Civil War it now seems for God sake!