Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 09-06-2015, 07:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
Trump only has one constituency: angry, mostly white voters who are Republican and most likely are what is left of the Tea Party. Hillary will take every other group by default if Trump is the nominee....and do not forget women make up 50 percent of the electorate.

Moderate establishment Republicans will probably not be too happy with Trump and will not turn out as much.
50% of the electorate call Hillary a liar for what you think is fake. Your false belief is all that's fake and the likely hood Hillary will even be a candidate by Febuary 2016 is extremely slim.
Old 09-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
I am concerned that my boy Bern has a tough road to the nomination.

It looks like he won't be getting the black vote in the South which is how Obama was able to beat Hill the Pill back in 2008. This time around it looks like Hill will get it.

On the other hand, like I said in another post, it looks like Trumpasaurus is going to cruise to the Republican nomination, so I hope your girl is up for going toe to toe with him.
Were it to get that far, Hillary would beat the 'Bloviater from Queens' like a rented mule on a stage. Sadly we'll never see them debate, T'Rump won't be the RNC owned candidate. That honor goes to Jebya 'The Hapless' Bush.
Old 09-06-2015, 08:06 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
50% of the electorate call Hillary a liar for what you think is fake. Your false belief is all that's fake and the likely hood Hillary will even be a candidate by Febuary 2016 is extremely slim.
Got any evidence (other than wishful thinking) that ServerGate won't blow up in Trey Gowdie's face?
Old 09-06-2015, 08:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Got any evidence (other than wishful thinking) that ServerGate won't blow up in Trey Gowdie's face?
It's only a matter if and when the AG will take the case and slam her.

Bob if everyone goes in front of congress and takes the 5th it's as good as guilty verdict. The FBI has one of the servers that we know of and just because someone deletes doesn't mean it can't be retrieved.

She will not win a primary and once Obama gets his eviction notice the county will start finding all the lies and deception.
Old 09-06-2015, 08:30 PM
Admin

Dream big -5, dream big.
Old 09-06-2015, 08:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Dream big -5, dream big.
It's not dreaming it's hope that this country will start getting on the right track.
Old 09-06-2015, 08:57 PM
Admin

65+ months of positive job growth
Lowest unemployment rate (5.1%) since Gee Dubya torched the economy and left it in smoldering ruins.
Real Estate values back to pre recession levels
Stock market booming
GM alive, bin Laden dead

I could go on and on...

You sure have a funny idea about 'Murica being off the rails, -5.
Old 09-06-2015, 09:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Were it to get that far, Hillary would beat the 'Bloviater from Queens' like a rented mule on a stage.
Put the bottle down.
http://abc30.com/politics/trump-woul...-shows/971024/
Old 09-06-2015, 09:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
65+ months of positive job growth
Lowest unemployment rate (5.1%) since Gee Dubya torched the economy and left it in smoldering ruins.
Real Estate values back to pre recession levels
Stock market booming
GM alive, bin Laden dead

I could go on and on...

You sure have a funny idea about 'Murica being off the rails, -5.
Your job growth is false and the unemployment rate is counting the ones that apply for it, many have long lost any benefits, so that's why we have record numbers of welfare and food stamps. Bob the government does funny math just so things look good.

Some areas have greater job growth and have pushed housing through the roof, but everyone can't live in the bay area. It's causing problems Bob, I wish the tech industry would move to the valley they have gotten far too big for the peninsula.

Are you off your rocker, the stock market is booming!!! LMFAO. You haven't a clue, the Fed and Quantitative easing along with zipo interest rates have propped up the SM. All at a huge detriment of devaluing the dollar.

I really feel sorry for the next president, we have a recession at least every 10 years and we're not out of the last one yet.
Old 09-06-2015, 09:34 PM
Admin

Faux News & Blightfarts, amiright?