Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-24-2018, 09:15 AM
Banned

Bombs at Clinton/Obama residences, none at Mar-A-Lago

‘Potential explosive devices’ sent to Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton intercepted by Secret Service

Also at the residence of George Soros. So let's not have any more debates with asshole right wingers here or anywhere else about them wanting us dead.
Old 10-24-2018, 10:03 AM

Another bomb at CNN HQ. Donny’s minions. Deplorables.
Old 10-24-2018, 12:02 PM
Ready

Fox and the Donald are to blame. And all others who fan the flames for power or profit.

Last edited by donquixote99; 10-24-2018 at 05:23 PM. Reason: fixed typo, Fix to Fox
Old 10-25-2018, 07:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Fox and the Donald are to blame. And all others who fan the flames for power or profit.
This president's inflammatory chunk spewing is responsible for this. Just like he's responsible for the violence in Charlottesville. Just like he's responsible for every mosque and synagogue vandalized in this country. Just like Joseph Scheidler and Randall Terry are responsible for every women's clinic killing and bombing. This is on Trump's hands and on the hands of every shitbag Republican in the Congress of the United States. And it's on every Republican voter in this country. It's on the 47% of Americans who are polled as approving of Trump's performance.

So they can go fuck themselves with their "let's be thankful nobody was injured' bullshit. If any of them actually had a scintilla of integrity, if any of them actually gave a shit for the victims of acts of violence against non-whites and non-christians, if any of them actually gave a shit for any six year old children sitting in first grade classrooms with 5.56mm NATO rounds ripping through their brains, they would never vote for any Republican politician again. But they're all lying-ass fucking hypocrites, every fucking one of them, who care only for what's in it for them...and every single one of them can go fuck off. Including my lovely, friendly, and charming young next door neighbors with three young kids, who are single issue pro-life (read anti-choice), and who vote for conservative Republican politicians "because of our faith." Fuck off. And particularly fuck-off for being parents of a little girl and voting for the assholes who voted to confirm Brett Kavanaugh.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 10-25-2018 at 07:47 AM.
Old 10-24-2018, 01:48 PM

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
I agree wholeheartedly!
Quote Tweet
Vice President Mike Pence @VP
We condemn the attempted attacks against fmr Pres Obama, the Clintons, @CNN & others. These cowardly actions are despicable & have no place in this Country. Grateful for swift response of @SecretService, @FBI & local law enforcement. Those responsible will be brought to justice.
9:04 AM · Oct 24, 2018

Fucking hypocrites! You are the cause of all this, you bastards. You, Limblow, and Fox “News”. Resign!
Old 10-24-2018, 02:24 PM
Admin

Trump demands unity after Democratic leaders and CNN are sent pipe bombs?

SMH.
Old 10-24-2018, 03:20 PM

Lots of other incidents. Fox “News” and Limblow are instigators, need to be muzzled.

http://lite.cnn.io/en/article/h_232b...b9d54adf9f6dee

Imagine these deplorables doing the same on Election Day in Blue area polling places. It’s gotten to the point where such unimaginable things are, sadly, very easy to imagine.

Last edited by Chicks; 10-24-2018 at 04:45 PM.
Old 10-24-2018, 04:38 PM

I fear this may just be the beginning of unrest for a time. With the constant use of "Us V Them" rhetoric and the unwillingness to have or see any bipartisan agreement as a defeat.
Again I feel we are to close to the beginning to see a Authoritarian take over of our Republic.

Barney
Old 10-24-2018, 05:14 PM
Jigsawed

False flag?
Old 10-24-2018, 05:24 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
False flag?
Nonsense.