Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
Except for the Supreme Court.
Brilliant!
Old 06-05-2015, 08:55 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawDawg View Post
Herman Cain was my original pick....before he was Borked by the MSM...and, IF y'all don't like Herman Cain......"Y'ALL ARE A BUNCH OF RACISTS!!!!" How bout that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Aw, shucky-ducky. It seems that far-right conservatives are drawn to candidates who seem as outspokenly stupid as they are. I suppose the personal insecurity typical of far-right conservatives (e.g., needing to bring a loaded AR-15 to an airport) compels them to pick candidates whose intelligence (or lack thereof) doesn't intimidate them.
Old 06-05-2015, 09:00 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
1. Do you find that you're talking to yourself like this often?
2. Are you answering yourself back?
3. Do the answers come from inside or outside your own head?
4. Is the agitation, yelling, and hysterical laughter at the end typical of the course of these episodes?

I will base my recommendations on your answers.
"Why Ike"....."I know, let's have a spelling contest".....

Ike, I'm having a good time and a lively debate with Rajoo (and the rest of you) by lobbing right wing bombs to answer the barrage of left wing bombs y'all are throwing....

A lot of the time, it's necessary for me to answer myself back because you people are so saturated with left wing bullshit, nobody could get it off ya if they scrubbed for a month....

They come from "inside" my head, I'm not agitated and the hysterical laughter is not necessarily hysterical....it's so Dave can follow the conversation

Let's see....are you the one who called me a pussy? or was that finnbow....

Anyway, I find liberalism to be very "pussyesque".....groveling, acquiescing, walking on egg shells lest you be perceived to be an enemy of a unisex androgynous society....if you had any testosterone, you'd feel obligated to apologize for it....you all are the type of guys who will not only allow political correctness and Andrea Dworkin (God rest her soul) to psychologically emasculate you, but, you'll cheerfully assist in the process

Am I too unrefined and rough around the edges for you?

Your recommendations are not likely to be a life changer for me....Cherrio, though.......Capt. Crunch to you, Dave.....Metamucil to you, Tom Joad...you'd feel better if you could unload a big steaming pile of the Democratic platform.

(Just playing with you guys)....have a nice day, I'm fixing to get in the shower and go try to stamp out pessimism and Communists....you bunch of Left Wing Trolls, YOU!!
Old 06-05-2015, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
As should surprise nobody.

No, he has to consult the Grand Mufti before he does anything.
"No muff too tuff"....
Old 06-05-2015, 09:14 AM

Quote:
"No muff too tuff"....
I suppose it makes a certain amount of sense that you'd go there.
Old 06-05-2015, 09:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
"Why Ike"....."I know, let's have a spelling contest".....

Ike, I'm having a good time and a lively debate with Rajoo (and the rest of you) by lobbing right wing bombs to answer the barrage of left wing bombs y'all are throwing....

A lot of the time, it's necessary for me to answer myself back because you people are so saturated with left wing bullshit, nobody could get it off ya if they scrubbed for a month....

They come from "inside" my head, I'm not agitated and the hysterical laughter is not necessarily hysterical....it's so Dave can follow the conversation

Let's see....are you the one who called me a pussy? or was that finnbow....

Anyway, I find liberalism to be very "pussyesque".....groveling, acquiescing, walking on egg shells lest you be perceived to be an enemy of a unisex androgynous society....if you had any testosterone, you'd feel obligated to apologize for it....you all are the type of guys who will not only allow political correctness and Andrea Dworkin (God rest her soul) to psychologically emasculate you, but, you'll cheerfully assist in the process

Am I too unrefined and rough around the edges for you?

Your recommendations are not likely to be a life changer for me....Cherrio, though.......Capt. Crunch to you, Dave.....Metamucil to you, Tom Joad...you'd feel better if you could unload a big steaming pile of the Democratic platform.

(Just playing with you guys)....have a nice day, I'm fixing to get in the shower and go try to stamp out pessimism and Communists....you bunch of Left Wing Trolls, YOU!!
OK well, let me give it to you clear from where I sit...

I will not be able to vote for a Republican candidate for any office so long as the GOP maintains it's basic social policy positions on women, gays and lesbians, workers, scientific method, medical research, theocratic intrusion in the governmental system, and turning over the country to corporatists and oligarchs.

I have abandoned all trust in our Congress fulla vote whores ever being able to properly perform it's duties under the separation of powers.

My only investment in the Executive Branch is the election of Democrats to the Presidency until the Supreme Court has a solid progressive majority that will last for the next several decades. The courts are the only hope for this country.

The typical political debate and discussion on forums like this is horseshit distraction with the entertainment value being of less substance than decent Gilligan's Island and Gomer Pyle re-runs.

So enjoy yourself with your rambling debate activies here. Just don't forget to change hands every few strokes to avoid the carpal tunnel syndrome.
Old 06-05-2015, 09:41 AM

Quote:

I will not be able to vote for a Republican candidate for any office so long as the GOP maintains it's basic social policy positions on women, gays and lesbians, workers, scientific method, medical research, theocratic intrusion in the governmental system, and turning over the country to corporatists and oligarchs.

I have abandoned all trust in our Congress fulla vote whores ever being able to properly perform it's duties under the separation of powers.

My only investment in the Executive Branch is the election of Democrats to the Presidency until the Supreme Court has a solid progressive majority that will last for the next several decades. The courts are the only hope for this country.

The typical political debate and discussion on forums like this is horseshit distraction with the entertainment value being of less substance than decent Gilligan's Island and Gomer Pyle re-runs.

So enjoy yourself with your rambling debate activies here. Just don't forget to change hands every few strokes to avoid the carpal tunnel syndrome.

Okey Dokey.
Old 06-05-2015, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Okey Dokey.

hmmmm.....Robert Bork vs Elana Soto Mayor.....I'd like to see the Supreme Court filled with Constitutional Judges that would rule on the law as is....as opposed to being an instrument of a dangerous, despot, ACORN Lawyer who was catapulted into office by the low information racist black voters....multiple votes without ID, dead votes and the New Black Panther Party standing on the steps in Pennsylvania, (was it) keeping pussies like you from going in and voting.....

So, MY recommendation is that we agree to disagree.....
Old 06-05-2015, 09:51 AM

Quote:

And one more thing....I'm a type 1 diabetic and I am against the murder of children in order to harvest stem cells so that I might be cured.
Old 06-05-2015, 09:52 AM
Ready

This is a message board for people, not a symposium of poli sci professors. BTW, if it were the latter, I assure you all that I could not stand to read it. Nonetheless, I suggest there is a spectrum with 'dishonest or unconcerned with truth bomb throwing' at one end, and 'sophisticated, scrupulously fact-based analysis' on the other. And I suggest our new poster's positive reveling in bomb throwing is dragging us far too far from concern for what is true and useful in our attempts to make sense of affairs today.

So, let's ignore him. Utterly.

Tags
cluelessness, gun control, obama, turds in the toilet bowl