Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-02-2013, 11:18 PM

Boehner basically a cipher

I think he is speaker in name only...he is trying to avoid being sent to the Tea Party version of the Siberian Gulag. If I was him I would just say screw the baggers and get the government running again. You know telling them to phuck off might actually save his Speakership. I would rather go down in history as a man who stopped insanity rather than a spineless wimp.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4030766.html
Old 10-02-2013, 11:25 PM

By the way MSNBC did a nice job tonight on an issue we may have chuckled about 6 months ago but seems more sinister now: the bogus votes that some Tea Baggers gave during the selection of John Boehner as Speaker. Remember our friend Goemert voted for Alan West, who had already been voted out of the house. Some others voted for other Tea Party candidates who were not in the House. This had never been done before in a selection of a Speaker and demonstrated that they held and do hold the gentleman from Ohio in contempt. As you can see how they are treating him now.

By the way where the hell is Cruz? Starts the firefight but abandons his troops. What a piece of s*it
Old 10-03-2013, 12:03 AM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
I think he is speaker in name only...he is trying to avoid being sent to the Tea Party version of the Siberian Gulag. If I was him I would just say screw the baggers and get the government running again. You know telling them to phuck off might actually save his Speakership. I would rather go down in history as a man who stopped insanity rather than a spineless wimp.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4030766.html
If he only had the cojones...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...y.html?hpid=z1
Old 10-03-2013, 12:08 AM

[QUOTE=icenine;174394]By the way MSNBC did a nice job tonight on an issue we may have chuckled about 6 months ago but seems more sinister now: the bogus votes that some Tea Baggers gave during the selection of John Boehner as Speaker. Remember our friend Goemert voted for Alan West, who had already been voted out of the house. Some others voted for other Tea Party candidates who were not in the House. This had never been done before in a selection of a Speaker and demonstrated that they held and do hold the gentleman from Ohio in contempt. As you can see how they are treating him now.

By the way where the hell is Cruz? Starts the firefight but abandons his troops. What a piece of s*it[/QUOTE]

He is sponsoring piecemeal spending legislation and being yelled at by some GOP senators.

Republican senator joins with Democrats to protest Cruz tactics

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2...z-tactics?lite
Old 10-03-2013, 12:12 PM

GOP Hypocracy In Action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4037524.html
Old 10-03-2013, 12:38 PM
Admin

Pitchforks and torches time on the Mall.
Old 10-03-2013, 12:47 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
It would take a Teabagger not to see the irony in that clown Congressman's position.
Old 10-03-2013, 11:32 PM

Grand Bargain Part Deaux

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4039761.html

I think Obama should not negotiate on anything until a clean CR is passed....
you do not want this set as precedent.

An end to the sequester would be a decent achievement...............but not at the price of blackmail.

One good thing: Cruz will never be President....and you can probably say that about Rand Paul too. I think Cruz has just Joe McCarthied himself. McCarthy kind of spread his Big Lie out over a few years if I am not mistaken. Cruz has lit himself on fire and burnt out like a Roman Candle on the 5th of July.

In the Navy during a fire drill there would be fake dead casualties you did not have to medically treat because they were burned to death already. We called them "crispy critters". Dave I know you had to have heard that term lol.

Ted Cruz is a crispy critter about now. If he puts his tail between his legs, shuts up and goes back to the Senate and sits at the feet of McCain for a few years he may come back. Buy he will never be President. Not after this.
Old 10-04-2013, 06:55 AM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4039761.html

I think Obama should not negotiate on anything until a clean CR is passed....
you do not want this set as precedent.

An end to the sequester would be a decent achievement...............but not at the price of blackmail.

One good thing: Cruz will never be President....and you can probably say that about Rand Paul too. I think Cruz has just Joe McCarthied himself. McCarthy kind of spread his Big Lie out over a few years if I am not mistaken. Cruz has lit himself on fire and burnt out like a Roman Candle on the 5th of July.

In the Navy during a fire drill there would be fake dead casualties you did not have to medically treat because they were burned to death already. We called them "crispy critters". Dave I know you had to have heard that term lol.

Ted Cruz is a crispy critter about now. If he puts his tail between his legs, shuts up and goes back to the Senate and sits at the feet of McCain for a few years he may come back. Buy he will never be President. Not after this.
I'm afraid that you over-estimate the attention span of the voters.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 10-04-2013, 07:31 AM

Not on Cruz

I think he is done.......he may just be a bomb thrower nothing more

could still cause damage sadly