Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-03-2023, 10:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Nor does Bibi and the Far Right faction of his coalition. That is precisely why they propped up Hamas in an effort to undermine (relative) moderates in the Palestinian Authority.
Nobody always agrees with everybody else. Slick observation finn. You sound like the alt-right in this country. Conservative Israelis created Hamas in order to have more dead lsraelis which would enhance their political status. Right...and the January 6th rioters were all ANTIFA dressed up like MAGA.

GOT IT!

I'm just a little fucking tired of hearing US liberals blaming Jews for the existense of Islamofascist homicidal subhumans.

Antisemitic Conspiracies About 9/11 Endure 20 Years Later

Sorry, but the 9/11 terrorists weren't a bunch of blue haired Hadassah zionazi old ladies on a break from the majongg club.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 11-03-2023 at 10:31 AM.
Old 11-03-2023, 10:18 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Nobody always agrees with everybody else. Slick observation finn. You sound like the alt-right in this country. Conservative Israelis created Hamas in order to have more dead lsraelis which would enhance their political status. Right...and the January 6th rioters were all ANTIFA dressed up like MAGA.

GOT IT!
Show me exactly where I said either of those things or is that just your idea of humor?
Old 11-03-2023, 10:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Nor does Bibi and the Far Right faction of his coalition. That is precisely why they propped up Hamas in an effort to undermine (relative) moderates in the Palestinian Authority.
Quote:
Show me exactly where I said either of those things or is that just your idea of humor?
Jist keep blaming Jews for the terror that has befallen them, finn. Keep pointing your gnarly stink finger of blame at the victims. The Israeli people get to decide who they want in office and who they trust to keep them safe from terrorists. You dont like their choises? Too fuckin' bad. Israelis know that they cant depend on a bunch of AOC/Ilhan Omar cheerleaders to keep them safe.
Old 11-03-2023, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Jist keep blaming Jews for the terror that has befallen them, finn. Keep pointing your gnarly stink finger of blame at the victims. The Israeli people get to decide who they want in office and who they trust to keep them safe from terrorists. You dont like their choises? Too fuckin' bad. Israelis know that they cant depend on a bunch of AOC/Ilhan Omar cheerleaders to keep them safe.
So what do we get for sending BiBi and his band of religious extremists $14 Billion?
Old 11-03-2023, 06:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
So what do we get for sending BiBi and his band of religious extremists $14 Billion?
Even when its a guy with self-promoting motives...I don't consider Jews who are trying to avoid the next wave of subhuman scum wiping them off the face of the earth as "religious extremists" or zionazis or perpetrators of genocide. The entire Israeli government has come together and cooperated with each other...because they're under attack.
Old 11-04-2023, 07:21 PM
Sir Lord Vader of Cheam

Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Quote:
I'm just a little fucking tired of hearing US liberals blaming Jews for the existense [sic] of Islamofascist homicidal subhumans.
I'm tired of Zionist apologists using the Western "only good Indian is a dead Indian" trope to excuse the behavior of Israel regarding Gaza.

You're just wrong on this, Ike, as you were before and always shall be. Hamas and Palestinian are not the same thing. Treating them as if they are defines subhuman.
Old 11-05-2023, 05:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
I'm tired of Zionist apologists using the Western "only good Indian is a dead Indian" trope to excuse the behavior of Israel regarding Gaza.

You're just wrong on this, Ike, as you were before and always shall be. Hamas and Palestinian are not the same thing. Treating them as if they are defines subhuman.
Reckon if after September 11th Zeke was on his favorite forum saying shit like, "wait a minute...we dont want to attack the terrorists until we can be sure that no innocent bystanders get hurt." Kinda fuckin doubt it. Here's my view of the situation in the holy land...terrorism resides where the people therin allow it. It's also my view of the emerging situation in this country. Trumpism and a seditionist Republican party...well thats on the people of this country. Everyone has the government they deserve, and that includes Palestinian Gazans.

Reckon if Zeke sees the early invaders of this land we all stand on as the genocidal nazis they were.

Kinda fuckin doubt that either.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 11-05-2023 at 06:14 AM.