Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-28-2018, 12:36 PM

More Proof of Coullsion

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2018/0...-of-collusion/
Old 05-01-2018, 11:13 PM
Admin

"Special Counsel Robert Mueller on Tuesday requested that sentencing for former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn be delayed by at least two months.
Mueller’s team and attorneys for Flynn submitted that Flynn is not ready for sentencing “due to the status of the special counsel’s investigation,” according to a court filing in U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C.
Flynn pleaded guilty in December to lying to the FBI as part of Mueller’s probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 election. As part of the plea deal, Flynn agreed to cooperate with Mueller’s ongoing investigation." The Hill

http://thehill.com/regulation/admini...least-two-more

Bob Mueller must be finding more witches. (grin)
Old 05-02-2018, 07:33 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Congressional Democrats are pledging not to exploit stolen materials in their campaigns, but Republicans have declined to match that commitment, leaving the midterm races vulnerable to malicious interference.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...dterms/559346/
Old 05-02-2018, 10:52 AM

Supporting Hillary not being a strong suit of mine, here is something to ponder after Mr. Rosenstein's rebuke of the Freedumb Carcass.

How many million$ did the GOP House & Senate and DOJ spend investigating Hillary, Benghazi and her email server? I really don't believe anyone knows, it has to be in the ten's or even hundred's of millions of $. Yet she never once commented on it during it's entire course. Once Comey was done with it, this was over and done with. she probably lost the election because of this.

Now let's move forward to Trump and his administration. I don't think the DOJ, Senate or the House has spent a fraction of the money they spent investigating Hillary. Mueller now has five guilty pleas and Cohen & Manafort will soon to flip I bet. They have everything to lose and nothing to gain. Loyalty to Trump buys you a glass of his piss.

Wonder what the ROI rate is on investigating Trump. Financial shenanigans of Trump, Manafort and Kushner (to name a few) have not yet been reported. IRS is licking their chops I bet.
Old 05-02-2018, 11:38 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
How many million$ did the GOP House & Senate and DOJ spend investigating Hillary, Benghazi and her email server? I really don't believe anyone knows, it has to be in the ten's or even hundred's of millions of $. Yet she never once commented on it during it's entire course. Once Comey was done with it, this was over and done with. she probably lost the election because of this.
The Benghazi investigation lasted longer and cost more ($7.8 million) than Congressional probes into 9/11, Watergate, the JFK assassination and Pearl Harbor.
Old 05-03-2018, 03:48 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Mueller indicates to a Virginia court that he intends to subpoena 70 witnesses in his case against Manafort in the Eastern District of Virginia.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-virginia-case
Old 05-03-2018, 04:10 PM

Do you think Trump will be one of those witnesses?
Or, could he be one of those witnesses?
Old 05-03-2018, 04:25 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
Do you think Trump will be one of those witnesses?
Or, could he be one of those witnesses?
Dunno, probably not. If Mueller ends up having to subpoena Trump and it goes all the way to the SCOTUS, Mueller won't yet have Trump's grand jury testimony to use against Manafort. He probably doesn't need Trump's testimony to convict Manafort. Once Manafort is convicted, however, Mueller can use the results of that case to nail Trump for collusion if Manafort was a go-between with the Russians. Pass the popcorn.
Old 05-15-2018, 04:52 PM

Judge: Sorry, Paulie!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1IG3A5

In a sharp rebuke of those claims, Judge Amy Berman Jackson, of U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, ruled that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had followed all the Justice Department’s rules when he hired Mueller and Mueller’s case against Manafort is not overly broad or improper.
Old 05-16-2018, 09:48 AM

Giuliani Warns Mueller That Trump Team Has a 'Plan B and C’ If He Doesn't End Russia Probe

Great, Rudy! You and the Dotard still know your ABC’s! When will you get to R(ensign)?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/giuli...233336063.html