Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > History
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-27-2012, 12:22 AM

Democratic so************************ts of America

what are they in for america? this is from their web site. obummer is a schooled individual with them...dont ask me how i know. Google it...

Where does so************************m lead? Does it lead to democracy?...you decide. Check other countries that tried so************************m and what is their outcome?

http://www.dsausa.org/pdf/widemsoc.pdf

Think for your self. Investigate for your self. see what the commies stand for and what is passed in the govmint. who cares who wrote it...nor who signed it into law.......................Because you disagree with it does it negate it?
Old 05-27-2012, 12:26 AM

i for my self cant beleive they are for the people of their respective countries...individual freedom to be what they want should be the norm...not what the state tells you to think you should be...
Old 05-27-2012, 12:32 AM
Admin

PCP is not passe`?
Old 05-27-2012, 12:38 AM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetaudio6 View Post
what are they in for america? this is from their web site. obummer is a schooled individual with them...dont ask me how i know. Google it...

Where does so************************m lead? Does it lead to democracy?...you decide. Check other countries that tried so************************m and what is their outcome?

http://www.dsausa.org/pdf/widemsoc.pdf

Think for your self. Investigate for your self. see what the commies stand for and what is passed in the govmint. who cares who wrote it...nor who signed it into law.......................Because you disagree with it does it negate it?
Did you actually read the material you cited to? For once you linked to something useful. What they have to say makes very much sense. Corporatocracy, which is what we are devolving toward, is very undemocratic. This organization seems to want to work to for economic democracy as well as political democracy. Sounds pretty good to me.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 05-27-2012, 01:04 AM

umm..so************************ts? democracy? Their descriptions of what they are is not the same...demacracy is what america is, so************************m is what russia turned into...Marxism anyone. think for yourself...marxism and democracy can not coexist. either one or the other!
Old 05-27-2012, 01:05 AM

is there a censor put on my account? so************************m has a bunch of stars on
it
Old 05-27-2012, 01:07 AM

s o c i a l i s m has a bunch of stars in it
Old 05-27-2012, 04:29 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetaudio6 View Post
s o c i a l i s m has a bunch of stars in it
What are you talking about? It works fine for the rest of us.

So************************m...See, no stars.
Old 05-27-2012, 07:25 AM
Resident octogenarian

Tell us budget, have you ever travelled/lived in any of the soci@l-democratic countries of Europe? I have been in several and found the people perfectly free, happy with their lives and very well off. Russia is not and was not ever a so************************t country, simply a dictatorship up until the time of Gorbachev.

You obviously did not read the article you cited.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:20 AM

Never been to any other country. But i hear of Health care that is hurting other countrys. Social health care that is. Canada i think has a better grip on it because they have oil money. Our president is against oil. So under him we will never see that oil money. you know he prefers pond scum over oil.

So************************m leads to Communism, communism leads to tyranny. I hate to think of that happening to our country...and its headed down that path albeit slowly.

have a good memorial day weekend every one. And shake a soldiers hand if you see one.

Last edited by budgetaudio6; 05-27-2012 at 09:25 AM.