Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > History

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-19-2016, 11:57 AM
Area Man

The Central Park Five

In case anybody needs a reminder of why Trump is such a total POS;

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...-case-new-york

It seems little has changed about The Donald since the 1980s. He's still a rotten bastard.
Old 02-19-2016, 12:23 PM
Ready

Some stuff there I didn't know. Interesting that he's wanted to be President forever....
Old 02-19-2016, 12:32 PM
Persona non grata

I'm not convinced that these five were innocent.

This gang of thugs was out that night looking for people to assault.

They confessed to the crime in detail.

Then, years later, after the statute of limitations runs out, one of their home boys, who has nothing to lose and is serving a life term, takes it upon himself to say he did the deed all by his lonesome. Which flies in the face of all the physical evidence that indicates that this brutal assault was carried out by multiple attackers.

Smells like bullshit to me.

And even if the were innocent of this assault, they were part of a gang of thugs that committed several other assaults that night.

Six to thirteen years seems reasonable to me just for being part of that.

Last edited by Tom Joad; 02-19-2016 at 12:57 PM.
Old 02-19-2016, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Interesting that he's wanted to be President forever....
Do you mean he's always wanted to be president or that he wants to be "President for Life"?

Or both?
Old 02-19-2016, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
Smells like DNA to me.
Old 02-19-2016, 01:31 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
Do you mean he's always wanted to be president or that he wants to be "President for Life"?

Or both?
I meant the first, but your point is well taken....
Old 02-19-2016, 04:20 PM

Lots I had no idea about there. I had figured he was a RINO who was setting up a Hillary win by being someone the middle of the road group would never vote for. But it looks like he's the real deal for the GOP here.

Carl
Old 02-20-2016, 09:39 PM
Area Man

Quote:
I'm not convinced that these five were innocent.

This gang of thugs was out that night looking for people to assault.

They confessed to the crime in detail.

Then, years later, after the statute of limitations runs out, one of their home boys, who has nothing to lose and is serving a life term, takes it upon himself to say he did the deed all by his lonesome. Which flies in the face of all the physical evidence that indicates that this brutal assault was carried out by multiple attackers.

And even if the were innocent of this assault, they were part of a gang of thugs that committed several other assaults that night.

Six to thirteen years seems reasonable to me just for being part of that.
The point is that neither you, or this asshole Trump are the judge, jury and executioner of anyone in a Constitutional Republic. He is not the final arbiter of justice. Who in the fuck was (is) he to simply decide guilt based on few media reports and a "hunch" and start trying to force the hand of the court through public pressure?

Is that how YOU read the Constitution?

What amazes me is that people who claim to support the constitution the loudest will also support this kind of garbage. And then, when they find themselves falsely accused and under fire, they have a shit and accuse others of taking their rights away.........

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Last edited by BlueStreak; 02-20-2016 at 09:48 PM.
Old 02-21-2016, 02:50 PM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
The point is that neither you, or this asshole Trump are the judge, jury and executioner of anyone in a Constitutional Republic. He is not the final arbiter of justice. Who in the fuck was (is) he to simply decide guilt based on few media reports and a "hunch" and start trying to force the hand of the court through public pressure?

Is that how YOU read the Constitution?

What amazes me is that people who claim to support the constitution the loudest will also support this kind of garbage. And then, when they find themselves falsely accused and under fire, they have a shit and accuse others of taking their rights away.........

Dumb, dumb, dumb.
I know what you are saying.

But it's easy to get caught up in a blood lust when such a brutal and heinous
crime as this one is committed. I know it is for me. Just reading about it makes me want to go out and find the fuckers that did it and beat them to death with a baseball bat.

And let's face it, these little thugs were not exactly National Honor Society members walking through the park on their way home from the library after doing research for their term papers. They were out that night on a vicious crime spree.
Old 02-22-2016, 11:30 AM
Area Man

Quote:
I know what you are saying.

But it's easy to get caught up in a blood lust when such a brutal and heinous
crime as this one is committed. I know it is for me. Just reading about it makes me want to go out and find the fuckers that did it and beat them to death with a baseball bat.

And let's face it, these little thugs were not exactly National Honor Society members walking through the park on their way home from the library after doing research for their term papers. They were out that night on a vicious crime spree.
Perhaps. But that doesn't make them guilty of every act of senseless violence committed that night. As it was, their lives were severely and negatively impacted, because of the blind behavior of an overly ambitious demagogue named Donald Trump.

Don't forget, our society makes it very difficult for an individual to overcome the stigma of a criminal record. This often creates hardened criminals from those wrongly accused or petty criminals. Once their lives have been nearly destroyed, what do they have to lose?

Last edited by BlueStreak; 02-22-2016 at 11:34 AM.