Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-12-2018, 12:57 PM
Admin

Trump Donor Papa John is Done After Using the N Word

"Papa John’s founder John Schnatter resigned as chairman of the company’s board late Wednesday, hours after apologizing for using the n-word during a May conference call with a marketing agency.
Schnatter, a Trump donor who stepped down as his company’s chief executive in January after he said that National Football League player protests were hurting his pizza sales, was the subject of a news report in the business publication Forbes that documented his use of the racial slur. He confirmed the allegation in his apology.
“News reports attributing the use of inappropriate and hurtful language to me during a media training session regarding race are true,” Schnatter said in a statement. “Regardless of the context, I apologize. Simply stated, racism has no place in our society.”
Hours later, the national pizza company he’d founded in the 1980s announced in a brief statement that Schnatter had quit the board." WP

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.98daf95a468a

Slink back under that rock you crawled out of Schnatter and don't let the door hit ya.
Old 07-12-2018, 09:57 PM

What a POS. I remember during the ACA battle this guy was bitching about how it would cost him .08 per pizza.