Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2161  
Old 11-09-2018, 07:01 PM
Chicks Chicks is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,677
The Man Who Broke Politics
Newt Gingrich turned partisan battles into bloodsport, wrecked Congress, and paved the way for Trump’s rise. Now he’s reveling in his achievements.

Great read for anyone, but especially for those who still identify as Republican, as disgusting as that is these days.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...elcome/570832/
__________________
"In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -
George Orwell
Reply With Quote
  #2162  
Old 11-10-2018, 11:42 AM
Dondilion's Avatar
Dondilion Dondilion is offline
Jigsawed
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
The Man Who Broke Politics
Newt Gingrich turned partisan battles into bloodsport, wrecked Congress, and paved the way for Trump’s rise. Now he’s reveling in his achievements.

Great read for anyone, but especially for those who still identify as Republican, as disgusting as that is these days.


https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...elcome/570832/
A good read.
Reply With Quote
  #2163  
Old 11-12-2018, 02:19 PM
Pio1980's Avatar
Pio1980 Pio1980 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: NE Bamastan
Posts: 8,632
Ever classy.
runoff opponent is black, jokes about 'public hanging'
"If he invited me to a public hanging, I'd be on the front row," Republican Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...anging-n935006
__________________
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.

Last edited by Pio1980; 11-12-2018 at 02:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2164  
Old 11-12-2018, 04:46 PM
Chicks Chicks is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,677
Kyrsten Sinema Pulls Ahead As Trump, Others Falsely Claim Vote Fraud

Donny and National Repubes lying about nonexistent “voter fraud” because they’re about to lose a Senate race in red AZ. Typical sleaze by the Grumpy Obstinate Party.

https://www.rollcall.com/news/politi...aim-vote-fraud
__________________
"In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -
George Orwell
Reply With Quote
  #2165  
Old 11-12-2018, 06:35 PM
Chicks Chicks is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,677
Defeated GOP congressman blames McCain for House flipping

This would be laughable if it weren’t so despicable. This is the guy who complained about not being able to call women “sluts”. Donny must love this slimeball.

http://lite.cnn.io/en/article/h_f9d5...f592e2c478e331
__________________
"In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -
George Orwell
Reply With Quote
  #2166  
Old 11-12-2018, 07:23 PM
donquixote99's Avatar
donquixote99 donquixote99 is offline
Ready
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 14,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Defeated GOP congressman blames McCain for House flipping

This would be laughable if it weren’t so despicable. This is the guy who complained about not being able to call women “sluts”. Donny must love this slimeball.

http://lite.cnn.io/en/article/h_f9d5...f592e2c478e331
'Gross Obscenity Party'
__________________
If things don't go right, go left!
Reply With Quote
  #2167  
Old 11-14-2018, 11:14 PM
Chicks Chicks is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,677
The Story of Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker and the Big Dick Toilet****

https://theslot.jezebel.com/the-stor...r-a-1830444955
__________________
"In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -
George Orwell
Reply With Quote
  #2168  
Old 11-15-2018, 12:19 PM
Chicks Chicks is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,677
Republicans Walters and Kim adopt Trump tactic of charging vote fraud with no evidence of wrongdoing

How original.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-m...115-story.html
__________________
"In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -
George Orwell
Reply With Quote
  #2169  
Old 11-15-2018, 02:33 PM
bobabode's Avatar
bobabode bobabode is offline
Admin
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Behind the Orange Curtain in California
Posts: 33,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Republicans Walters and Kim adopt Trump tactic of charging vote fraud with no evidence of wrongdoing

How original.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-m...115-story.html
If someone had told me that Orange county was going to turn completely blue 5 years ago, I would've suggested electroshock therapy followed by some strong meds.
__________________
'I hear mariachi static on my radio and the tubes they glow in the dark' Zevon
Reply With Quote
  #2170  
Old 11-16-2018, 11:49 AM
Chicks Chicks is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,677
Trump EPA Official Who Fought Coal Cleanup Arrested On Criminal Ethics Charges

Huh. Another corrupt Trump administration official? Maybe just do a clean sweep, throw ‘em all in prison, where they belong...

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0510a1f2f53af
__________________
"In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -
George Orwell
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.