Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Economy

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-30-2011, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCricket View Post
hey, we agree on something.

Yeah, a better graph would be nice, but get past that and the info is interesting.

A couple fo questions that came to my mind:
Okay, bush increase the debt by 7 Trillion, obama by 1.4 trillion(IIRC), the rest is due to poor economy downgrade. The graph appears to show this in a timeline as well. So, the question, did some of Bush's debt come from a poor economy as well? The graph does not depict this. (I hate bush so I don't care ).

ANother thing, these debts are depicted as Bushs's responsibility/fault. Were they? Or, did he inherit them from previous administations? I am sure the Afgahnastan/Irag war fall under him, but what about the rest.

I am not trying to defend Bush, but I am trying to point out the fallacy of blaming a president for out financial woes. These bills had to be approved by our elected clowns.
The graph is completely cooked -- you cute little bug you.. All one needs to do is notice that the Bush is charged with "domestic and defense" spending and NONE appears for the Obama admin.. And that's just the BEGINNING of this fraud..

It's selective crappola.. Completely fabricated.. A new LOW for political spinning from "the people's house"..

We should all feel ashamed for propaganda like that.. I think I'll keep that as a reminder to other folks when election time comes closer..

Last edited by flacaltenn; 07-30-2011 at 09:49 PM.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:16 PM
Area Man

Who's the idiot that believes graphs anyways? Anyone can make a graph that indicates whatever they want it to indicate.

Pffft! I poo-poo your silly graph and and any pie, bar or waterfall charts you may have in your smelly little bag of tricks. Now, run along, before I tell mother you've been sniffing the Drano again!

Dave
Old 07-30-2011, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Who's the idiot that believes graphs anyways? Anyone can make a graph that indicates whatever they want it to indicate.

Pffft! I poo-poo your silly graph and and any pie, bar or waterfall charts you may have in your smelly little bag of tricks. Now, run along, before I tell mother you've been sniffing the Drano again!

Dave
Village idiot. present and accounted for. BTW - crickets don't sniff drano.

We use much more powerful halucenagens. Last time I used it, I saw blue faires and boys turning into donkeys.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:44 PM
Area Man

I see.

Dave
Old 07-31-2011, 07:18 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by flacaltenn View Post
I'M confused???

WTF does this mean??

I'll ansewer your question if you can roto-router it out correctly...
It means that your understanding and logic is terribly flawed.

So to further understand your warped analysis I asked you if you believe the poor are lazy hence should be left to die from everyday sicknesses.

Is this clear now?