Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-26-2010, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
So let's see, back in 1986 when they did the amnesty thing we had maybe 2 - 3 million illegals, now they estimate at least 12 million. What is your estimate for the number we will have in 2030 if they do another amnesty? Might as well accept all of Central America in as new states and be done with it.
They don't want to be states Rob. Then they would have to follow laws and pay taxes.

As for your 2-3 million illegals we have more than that just here in the Valley. Our social services are so overrun it's becoming desperate. Hence the draconian new laws.
Old 04-26-2010, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
So let's see, back in 1986 when they did the amnesty thing we had maybe 2 - 3 million illegals, now they estimate at least 12 million. What is your estimate for the number we will have in 2030 if they do another amnesty? Might as well accept all of Central America in as new states and be done with it.
Isn't that the plan?

Chas
Old 04-26-2010, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickr15 View Post
As for your 2-3 million illegals we have more than that just here in the Valley. Our social services are so overrun it's becoming desperate. Hence the draconian new laws.
The Valley's a mess, no doubt about it, but this new law is a continuation of what Brewer was doing as Secretary of State when she knocked a third of all registered Hispanic voters off the roll. This babe makes Katherine Harris look like an amateur.

John

[EDIT] It's around 100,000 bogus s purges. I doubt that's 1/3 of all registered Hispanics.

http://www.gregpalast.com/behind-the...mber-election/

Last edited by Boreas; 04-27-2010 at 09:50 AM.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:36 AM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickr15 View Post
They don't want to be states Rob. Then they would have to follow laws and pay taxes.

That was he point, in 1986 we had 2 - 3 million so they gave them amnesty. Then they all figured out what a bunch of suckers we are so now we have mninimum 12 - 14 million. If we give them amnesty how effing many do you think we will have by 2030?