Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-25-2013, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatrack71 View Post
OK, I see there are both kinds here. No worries, it just makes it a lot easier to identify the cretans who are destroying this country or at the very least going along with it. It saddens me to see how duped some of you people are. What, do you gotta wait til our fearless leaders steal it all from you to understand? Go ahead and make snide comments about the guy in my avatar but he's ten times the human you doubters are. What exactly are you doing about the problem?
Okay, look. In my first post to this thread I asked you some pretty basic questions that were in no way insulting or confrontational. I just wanted more information and clarification as to what you meant.

Your response was, if anything, less coherent than your petition. Then you called me crazy for even asking. Want to take a deep breath and try again or is it you intention to sound like an hysterical idiot?

John

Last edited by Boreas; 01-25-2013 at 08:07 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:06 PM

Quote:
No, it makes you more prone to cancer. Seriously dude, I deal with people like you everyday. You'll believe a terrorist is in the pants if a 4 year old. you obviously can't defend yourself so you need big sis to baby you- booo hooo.
Boy, you have a really terrific way of persuading people to your point of view! I for one am totally convinced!

John
Old 01-25-2013, 08:06 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBS... View Post
F- that... Sign this one....

Declare the Monday following the Super Bowl a national holiday.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...paign=shorturl
So you didn't get your Death Star and you want an extra day off? Lazy soshulist!
Old 01-25-2013, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
I remember right after 911 how everyone was pointing fingers (and out here on our quasi-anti everything blame it on the illegal immigrants Clear Channel KFI 640 implying it was lazy airport workers of a certain race...John and Ken show) at the no good airport security people. Then Bush and we the people created the Department of Homeland Security and the TSA to beef up security. How quickly we forget.

And now this wingnut does not like security...the OP. And accuses those of disagreeing with him being unpatriotic. Whenever I hear anyone say patriotic in a sentence my bullshit meter goes up real high.
Hatrack would be the first person claiming malfeasance on the part of the Obama administration if he indeed took away the TSA and Homeland Security and there was a terrorist attack afterward.

Classic Tea Party idiocy:
Praise Bush and forget his failures.
Demean Obama, even when he follows the Bush Doctrine abroad and at home on steroids.
I guess the dark skin does not make it the same.

Oh and us worthless government workers put a lot of cash into the middle class econonmy..right Finny?
Robbin, this guy's an Alex Jones disciple (avatar) and, I believe, a 911 Truther ("There are no terrorists."). See, 911 was a false flag operation put together by the Bilderburgers and the Trilateral Commision, probably with an assist from the Masons and the Bohemian Club. Bush and Cheney were "only a pawn in their game". He makes your average teabagger look almost sane.

John
Old 01-25-2013, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
Boy, you have a really terrific way of persuading people to your point of view! I for one am totally convinced!

John
Why would I feel the need to persuade you? You are either awake or you don't filter your tap water. Sorry, there is no time for this shit! I'm not selling cars here.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:23 PM
Admin

Quote:
OK, I see there are both kinds here. No worries, it just makes it a lot easier to identify the cretans who are destroying this country or at the very least going along with it. It saddens me to see how duped some of you people are. What, do you gotta wait til our fearless leaders steal it all from you to understand? Go ahead and make snide comments about the guy in my avatar but he's ten times the human you doubters are. What exactly are you doing about the problem?
Cretans are people from the isle of Crete. If you meant cretins? Then you're a close minded idjit who is about as patriotic as one of those craptastic militia types with their bunker doors welded shut waiting for the apocalypse in the dark.
Are most Montanans like you or is it that you got evicted from IdaHo. So who's the screamer in your avatar? Rush Limpballs, when he was younger and thinner and could still catch little boys and turn them into catamites?

As to your last question? I voted for the black guy, twice... He's 1000 times the patriot you are or whomever you avatar is.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Why would I feel the need to persuade you? You are either awake or you don't filter your tap water. Sorry, there is no time for this shit! I'm not selling cars here.
You don't actually think filtering your water does any good, do you?

John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY
Old 01-25-2013, 08:27 PM
Area Man

"True Patriot--Someone who loves America more than he loves the people who live here."

----Former Republican congressman Mike Lofgren

That's about the best way I've ever seen it put.

Regards,
Dave
Old 01-25-2013, 08:29 PM
Koch-Teapublican

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
So you didn't get your Death Star and you want an extra day off? Lazy soshulist!

Okay, lets trade "Washington's Birthday" for it...
Old 01-25-2013, 08:44 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBS... View Post

Okay, lets trade "Washington's Birthday" for it...
Who? Oh, that moonshiner with the wooden teeth who didn't cut down any cherry trees...f**k pointy ended football-it's just a bunch of juiced up, overgrown steers in body armor. Try soccer, a real mans sport.. it is kinda like hockey.