Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-29-2011, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
I'm assuming that the above was not a Freudian slip.

Regards,

D=Ray
No.

For some reason this forum is suffering from delays on my computer. My proofreading has suffered as a consequence.

That, and I'm an ignert hillbilly.

It's the computer's fault!!!

Chas
Old 10-29-2011, 06:29 PM

Someday I will have to put up a very long post about my father in law Jim Gallman's arrest and conviction of importing 4 tons of Columbian pot into the US and storing it on his farm in Goshen, AR. Just so you don't think I am full of it here is a link to an archived newspaper article.

http://www.newspaperarchive.com/Site...?img=112284878.

Right hand side three articles down.

I am glad to say he was acquitted of all charges in Federal court. Then he fought for four years to get all of his property back.

I was dating my future and current wife in college at the time Janet, Jim's daughter. During that time. I received a strange phone call from my aunt in DC who worked for the CIA. I have no idea what she did for the CIA. She only said two words to me, " be careful".

Beginning to understand why I have a huge distrust of the US Federal Government.

But in this case the US Federal government seemed to work. A nasty, law breaking, agent is in jail for excessive force. GOOD. I have had them on my ass for nothing more than dating a suspects daughter. They followed me all the time to the point that I waved to them during the day.

Another thing, notice he was an assistant US attorney. At that time it was proven that DEA agents were given bonuses if they busted important people. I believe the article says 18 people were arrested. In fact it was 22. How many were convicted. AAAAH 1 my father in law. Imagine that.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:31 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
What say we let the border agent go until Holder prosecutes the black panthers for voter intimidation. Of course the evidence on that was only high def color tape.
You had to dig really deep into the sewer for that one. You're going to compare a situation in which the jury believed torture occurred, to one in which no one was touched, and no one voter complained of being intimidated. Really, really weak.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 10-29-2011, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
No.

For some reason this forum is suffering from delays on my computer. My proofreading has suffered as a consequence.

That, and I'm an ignert hillbilly.

It's the computer's fault!!!

Chas
It's ignernt hillbille can't you spel. Yeh blame it on the cumpooter. You give use hilbille's a bad name. What is a consequence. I done never heard of such a hifaluten word like that.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
You had to dig really deep into the sewer for that one. You're going to compare a situation in which the jury believed torture occurred, to one in which no one was touched, and no one voter complained of being intimidated. Really, really weak.

Regards,

D-Ray
They were not prosecuted because there was no voter intimidation. It was a 100% ginned up Fox News "scary black man story". The right wing noise machine picked it up and ran with it.

The new Black Panthers, what a joke. I am quaking in my boots.
Old 10-29-2011, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgrr View Post
It's ignernt hillbille can't you spel. Yeh blame it on the cumpooter. You give use hilbille's a bad name. What is a consequence. I done never heard of such a hifaluten word like that.
I done thunk I toll ya'll muh "computer" done that.

An' their th' sumbitch goes agin, lettin' on lik its sumptin' it aint.

Effin it wuz haff as smart as whut it figgers, it woodn't ned mee, now wood it???

Chas
Old 11-01-2011, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
What say we let the border agent go until Holder prosecutes the black panthers for voter intimidation. Of course the evidence on that was only high def color tape.
Agreed! But this will never happen, for obvious reasons. Although I do believe that Obama now wishes that he had ordered Holder to do exactly that and not to whitewash the numerous incidents.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgrr View Post
They were not prosecuted because there was no voter intimidation. It was a 100% ginned up Fox News "scary black man story". The right wing noise machine picked it up and ran with it.

The new Black Panthers, what a joke. I am quaking in my boots.
You may not be "quacking" in your boots at the sight of the Black Panthers, you may even want to join them... I personally would find their appearance intimidating, especially if they are "patrolling" in front of a polling station to "assure that people vote correctly" (in their own words).

I wonder if you would feel the same is skinheads or the KKK were outside these facilities demanding that people would "vote correctly" or else. You would be screaming bloody-murder, and with good cause.

All you have said: is typical liberal hypocrisy in support of Barrack Obama. The very facts are that members of this criminal organization (New Black Panthers) were video taped in front of a polling station with clubs and other weapons in hand. Obama burned a lot of goodwill by not going after them. By ordering Holder to back-off, he played his hand and demonstrated how blatantly biased he really is. I guess that plays really well with middle America.

Last edited by Krazygrrl; 11-01-2011 at 02:30 PM.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:38 AM
Resident octogenarian

I take it that you have it on good authority that bama "ordered" Holder to back off? I do believe that you will find that Justice investigated and found no grounds. In a predominantely black voting district why would the voters be intimidated by the Black Panthers?

Hell in my voting district the only thing protecting Democrats are the game laws, but I vote the way I choose and if the others hereabouts don't like it, that's too bad.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:41 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazygrrl View Post
You may be "quacking" in your boots at the sight of the Black Panthers, you may even want to join them... I personally would find their appearance intimidating, especially if they are "patrolling" in front of a polling station to "assure that people vote correctly" (in their own words).

I wonder if you would feel the same is skinheads or the KKK were outside these facilities demanding that people would "vote correctly" or else. You would be screaming bloody-murder, and with good cause.

All you have said: is typical liberal hypocrisy in support of Barrack Obama. The very facts are that members of this criminal organization (New Black Panthers) were video taped in front of a polling station with clubs and other weapons in hand. Obama burned a lot of goodwill by not going after them. By ordering Holder to back-off, he played his hand and demonstrated how blatantly biased he really is. I guess that plays really well with middle America.
You need to adjust your controls. The distortion is deafening.

Regards,

D-Ray