Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-31-2018, 08:43 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
I actually feel sorry for these folks. They have permanently disfigured themselves with their requisite tattoos with bold statements and will find it difficult to succeed in the racially diverse America of today. Yes, they can live in their own little bubble but will not be able to pursue or realize the rewards of living in America. Sad, as their leader likes to say.
They are known to support themselves through ownership of small businesses, cash donations and, of course, criminal activity that they subsequently blame on minorities. Their leaders blame what you describe on...…of all things…….."reverse discrimination". The outside world that they allege is run by Jews, Blacks, Gays, etc...discriminates against them because they champion WASPs. Amazing how bullies will resort to claiming "victimhood" to explain why nobody likes them, isn't it? Does it sound familiar?

For my part, I've always believed that if all of these people that an individual despises are more successful than he is, that says more about the individual than it does the rest of the world.

Last edited by BlueStreak; 07-31-2018 at 08:50 AM.
Old 07-31-2018, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
They are known to support themselves through ownership of small businesses, cash donations and, of course, criminal activity that they subsequently blame on minorities. Their leaders blame what you describe on...…of all things…….."reverse discrimination". The outside world that they allege is run by Jews, Blacks, Gays, etc...discriminates against them because they champion WASPs. Amazing how bullies will resort to claiming "victimhood" to explain why nobody likes them, isn't it? Does it sound familiar?

For my part, I've always believed that if all of these people that an individual despises are more successful than he is, that says more about the individual than it does the rest of the world.
Populations in small towns are dwindling. In a lot of these (out west), Walmart is the only store in town and that says something. These people may not be able to sustain themselves long, or at least let's hope so.
Old 07-31-2018, 02:44 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Fox News correspondent Jesse Watters said Monday on “The Five” that President Donald Trump wants the U.S. to have the “best and the brightest immigrants,” as opposed to “some guy’s uncle from Zimbabwe.”

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...-from-zimbabwe
Old 08-02-2018, 12:52 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Fox News correspondent Jesse Watters said Monday on “The Five” that President Donald Trump wants the U.S. to have the “best and the brightest immigrants,” as opposed to “some guy’s uncle from Zimbabwe.”

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...-from-zimbabwe
I'll say it again; It's there, just below the surface, all of the time and it's hilarious watching them dance all around their own bigotry.
Old 08-02-2018, 06:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
There is another side.

A call for the abolition of ICE and the non recognition of borders.
Wow...it's the "both sides" argument. Both sides at Charlottesville, etc. I figured you were a little more thoughtful than this...silly fucking me.

Next thing we're gonna hear is the reminder that there was no difference between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

Everything in human experience happens on a continuum. Which includes the continuum of human lawlessness. Where Clinton and her supporters sit on the continuum of lawlessness is a long fucking distance from where Trump and his supporters sit.

That you would put those calling for the abolition of ICE (which from the recent behavior of ICE management and ICE agents seems to me to be a reasonable consideration), and the abolition of borders, as equivalent behavior puts you squarely in the weird Trumper false equivalency ideology camp. I'm gonna assume you're aware of parents who have appropriately lost custody of their children for keeping them locked up in cages. If there's anybody who oughta be locked up in a cage it's that fucking nazi cow Kirstjen Nielsen (she actually looks like a camp guard) and her mentor, Reichsmarshal John Kelly, who would look just snappy in an SS uniform.

Oh c'mon Ike, don't be fucking ridiculous. The Trump administration are not nazis...not even fascists.

Oh no?

Last edited by Ike Bana; 08-02-2018 at 10:49 AM.
Old 08-04-2018, 05:26 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Wow...it's the "both sides" argument. Both sides at Charlottesville, etc. I figured you were a little more thoughtful than this...silly fucking me.

Next thing we're gonna hear is the reminder that there was no difference between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

Everything in human experience happens on a continuum. Which includes the continuum of human lawlessness. Where Clinton and her supporters sit on the continuum of lawlessness is a long fucking distance from where Trump and his supporters sit.

That you would put those calling for the abolition of ICE (which from the recent behavior of ICE management and ICE agents seems to me to be a reasonable consideration), and the abolition of borders, as equivalent behavior puts you squarely in the weird Trumper false equivalency ideology camp. I'm gonna assume you're aware of parents who have appropriately lost custody of their children for keeping them locked up in cages. If there's anybody who oughta be locked up in a cage it's that fucking nazi cow Kirstjen Nielsen (she actually looks like a camp guard) and her mentor, Reichsmarshal John Kelly, who would look just snappy in an SS uniform.

Oh c'mon Ike, don't be fucking ridiculous. The Trump administration are not nazis...not even fascists.

Oh no?
I noticed Soros has packed up in Hungary.
Old 08-04-2018, 08:24 PM

The Blues Brothers vs Whell’s pals.

https://youtu.be/ZTT1qUswYL0
Old 08-04-2018, 08:31 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
The Blues Brothers vs Whell’s pals.

https://youtu.be/ZTT1qUswYL0
The head Nazi, played by Henry Gibson, looks like Jeff Sessions.

Old 08-04-2018, 08:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
I noticed Soros has packed up in Hungary.
Who fucking cares?
Old 08-06-2018, 12:25 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Who fucking cares?
Yeah. Soros is a has been boogeyman, yesterdays news. We have new ones now. I know it gets confusing, trying to keep up with the GOPs long list of scary people they purport to protect us from but, some people really should keep up with the times.