Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-05-2015, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
The ME is in ruins because of Obama taking his ball and going home. Prior to Obama, Afghanistan and Iraq were both built back up and getting to a normalcy. He is the one that has the ME and norther Africa in a desperate mess and millions of refugees fleeing.

WTF do you read? I mean really it must be some extremist left winged source.
This idiot does not know what he is talking about. If you spend 30 minutes in Anbar Province one things is imprinted on your brain more than anything else: this place ain't normal. I guess if you consider IEDs, roadside bombs, and AK-47s normal. Now ISIS is in Anbar and they just killed 70 members of a community there over the weekend.

Moreover Baghdad has been suffering constant bombings ever since the invasion and in the period between 2007 and now.

The United States destroyed the Iraqi state and Bush made the decision to do that.
Old 10-05-2015, 05:17 PM
Persona non grata

GOP Leader Seeths at "Cowardly Traitors Known as 'Republicans'"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jason-...b_8234404.html

Quote:
The Republican Party in Washington DC has just passed a spending bill - understand they would rather Hussein Obama get everything he wants including funds to kill thousands of unborn children. WE HAVE THE HOUSE AND SENATE AND OBAMA GETS EVERYTHING HE WANTS - WHAT UTTER MADNESS!!!!! The Republican Party has become no different from the Democrat Party! Instead of supporting most of its voters, they decide to support evil and corrupt cronies. If the leadership and direction doesn't change ASAP, we will have a Communist President in Nov 2016 and the cowardly, traitors known as "Republicans" will have the party collapse because of their arrogance. It is time to primary every RINO right now, it is time to clean house by demanding "republicans" actually support the US Constitution and the Republican platform. Sick and tired of the democrats in our party!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! 3000 more children will die today because there is no Republican party who will help them and follow our written documents of first defending LIFE then LIBERTY then Pursuit of Happiness but instead must avoid a "government shutdown"!! GOVERNMENT over LIFE - TREASONOUS!!!!! Time for pitch forks and removal of "leaders" starting first with Kevin McCarthy, Steve Scalise, and every Republican that voted today to fund abortion instead of "shutting down the government" and listen to most Americans on ending the evil Planned Parenthood. CORRUPT COWARDS!!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!
Old 10-05-2015, 05:28 PM
Admin

There are very sick people in the Republican party.
Old 10-05-2015, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamOn View Post
House prices peaked in 2006 and then the bubble burst. Whose watch was it?
Remember ISIL is Obama's fault since it was formed during his watch.
And speaking of Iraq invasion, how did we pay for it since it was mostly kept off the books. IIRC, the Iraqi oil was supposed to pay for it after we swept the rose petals off the streets of Baghdad.
Yeah, and then Obama gave a trillion dollars back to the same bankers who stole it from the tax payers to begin with.
Old 10-05-2015, 05:59 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
Yeah, and then Obama gave a trillion dollars back to the same bankers who stole it from the tax payers to begin with.
You might want to review your history lessons and see who was president in October of 2008 when the TARP legislation was signed.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 10-05-2015, 05:59 PM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Sorry Zero. That history rewrite of yours isn't going to fly.

http://www.mlive.com/business/index....mped_700b.html

Quote:
WASHINGTON - President George W. Bush quickly signed into law a far-reaching $700 billion bill to bail out the tottering U.S. financial industry, calling it "essential to helping America's economy" weather the storm.
Old 10-05-2015, 06:05 PM
Admin

Haven't you libitards heard? The Teddy Kennedy and Nancy Pelosi cabal cooked up the housing bubble in their caldron to disgrace Gee Dubya in '07.
Old 10-05-2015, 06:38 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
He sounds like a moderate in today's GOP.
Old 10-05-2015, 06:55 PM

Well damn.
Old 10-05-2015, 07:46 PM
Admin

Quote:
Well damn.
It's alright, Zero. You've been lied to and kept in the dark.