Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-04-2023, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
You are a good man, my friend. No BS, it's an honor to know you.
Thank you Bob and the feelings are mutual.

Quote:
Every accusation is an abject admission of guilt. Poor Mike Whell...
To whomever it may concern:

I plan to respond to every post by Mr. Whell with the statement, "Say Hi to Rashida for me".

(Thanks Bob. BIG GRIN)
Old 12-04-2023, 07:20 PM

A second Trump term will be far more autocratic than the first. He’s telling us
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...hes-telling-us

I doubt our village idiot will ever understand just how dangerous his Dear Leader is to the country.
Old 12-04-2023, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
She represents her district, not the entire state of MI. And isn't it up to the voters in her district?
Yes, genius, and I'm one of those voters. So, I'll be working hard to send her packing.

And, go figure, I may have a strange bedfellow or two with some rich Dems who might appear to want to primary her:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...b/71724491007/

Quote:
How about the Space Cadet from GA or the Vaping Groper? Are they not embarrassments? Or is it the "Impeach the MoFo" that's really bothering you?

And if you say this is whataboutism, FO.
We can play that stupid game all day. I could bring up accused bribe-meister Menendez, or the fireman wannabe Jamaal Bowman. But they're not my problem - at least not one that I have any influence on. At least with Talib, I can try to convince as many folks as I can to vote against her.
Old 12-04-2023, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Yes, genius, and I'm one of those voters. So, I'll be working hard to send her packing.

And, go figure, I may have a strange bedfellow or two with some rich Dems who might appear to want to primary her:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...b/71724491007/

We can play that stupid game all day. I could bring up accused bribe-meister Menendez, or the fireman wannabe Jamaal Bowman. But they're not my problem - at least not one that I have any influence on. At least with Talib, I can try to convince as many folks as I can to vote against her.
I read that link earlier but decided against posting it.

They may be rich Dems, but they are being bribed by a pro Israel lobby to run against Tlaib and you are OK with that? Fan of BiBi, member of AIPAC?
Old 12-04-2023, 08:31 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
I like how Ms. Tlaib took the Hamas declaration of 'from the Jordan river to the sea' and turned it on it's head. She stated that to her it meant 'peace from the Jordan to the sea', not genocide of the Israeli population as Hamas declared.

Never again!
signed a son of a Tenth Armored Division 'Tiger', 3rd Army '43-'45

https://tlaib.house.gov/posts/tlaib-...d-palestinians
Look at you, defending the anti-semite.

As I wrote to her to explain, I don't really care what she thinks it means. She also knows what that phrase means to Israelis. And while you can try to explain away her actions by posting the link above where she tries to white-wash a particular phrase, you're not going to get away with that BS. Context is key, and here's the context: https://twitter.com/RashidaTlaib/sta...226908144?s=20

She wants to make comments like that - and it is by far not the first time ulgy anti-semitic comments have come out of her mouth - within days of when Hamas killed, butchered and raped men women and children in some of the most brutal ways imaginable. She wants to make that case that the loss of life on both sides is regretable, but in the same breath blame Isreal for Hamas' attack. Hamas' actions were a response to the Isreali "blockade" and/or "occupation".

Nope, sorry, it doesn't wash, and she needs to have the voters boot her out because of it.

"peace from the Jordan to the sea" my ass.
Old 12-04-2023, 08:34 PM

Quote:
I read that link earlier but decided against posting it.

They may be rich Dems, but they are being bribed by a pro Israel lobby to run against Tlaib and you are OK with that? Fan of BiBi, member of AIPAC?
Wait, are you suggesting that such promises of campaign funding aren't par for the course in poltical campaigns on both sides of the aisle? Did you catch the license number of the turnip truck you just fell out of?
Old 12-04-2023, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Dems have an anti Israel problem, fright wing is the one fraught with antisemitism. When Republicans speak of Hollywood liberals, whom are they referring to?

I wish Biden would have sat on the fence while the Palestinians are being slaughtered by the IDF instead of siding with the Apartheid state of Israel.. They are not hunting Hamas, more like turning Gaza into a rubble.

As for Tlaib, what about her First Amendment rights or is that invoked only for Trump and his insurrectionists?
You and Rashida have both made vile accusations against President Biden. You're delusional if you think Joe Biden has Netanyahu's balls in his pocket and can dictate whatever actions he wants Netanyahu to take.
Old 12-05-2023, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark B View Post
You and Rashida have both made vile accusations against President Biden. You're delusional if you think Joe Biden has Netanyahu's balls in his pocket and can dictate whatever actions he wants Netanyahu to take.
Biden should have played this neutral, taking sides will hurt him in 2024. And I am extremely worried about the upcoming elections with Trump winning the GOP nomination running away. heck, he is not even having to spend any money campaigning.

Israel, Hamas, PLO, peaceful coexistence is now farther than it was 20 years ago. We should not be funding Israel to defend themselves (a joke isn't it since they are far better attacking?), they can easily pay their own way.
Old 12-05-2023, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
A second Trump term will be far more autocratic than the first. He’s telling us
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...hes-telling-us

I doubt our village idiot will ever understand just how dangerous his Dear Leader is to the country.
Chicks, he's been completely convinced that anything is preferable to them commie-marxist-soci@list Dems. They hate our country y'know.
Old 12-05-2023, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Biden should have played this neutral, taking sides will hurt him in 2024. And I am extremely worried about the upcoming elections with Trump winning the GOP nomination running away. heck, he is not even having to spend any money campaigning.

Israel, Hamas, PLO, peaceful coexistence is now farther than it was 20 years ago. We should not be funding Israel to defend themselves (a joke isn't it since they are far better attacking?), they can easily pay their own way.
Israel, as long as the US backs them for all of their apparent actions unconditionally. Will have little reasons to try for a lasting peace. The current unrest with Hamas Hesbulah was not created overnight.

The pure evil and hatred from Hamas needs to be addressed. A coalition of nations is what is needed to fight them. Is this not a situation where the UN should step in and handle the issues. For in truth it is of their creation after all.