Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-25-2023, 04:56 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
And to think he's Kevin McCarthy's bestie here in DC (they have been friends for 30 years and McCarthy roomed for a while with Luntz at his condo in town). Meanwhile, Qevin is pumping up the rhetoric about impeaching Biden for ... something.
Do Boo Boo and Marge share custody of Quevin's tiny family jewel earrings? Alternate weeks or ? Is Matt Gaetz jealous?

Inquiring minds, y'know...
Old 07-25-2023, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Check out this Trump ad. Feckin' wild. It hits all the points his Q-believing cult demands, short of a promise to hand out free shots of adrenochrome and baby's blood at his next rally.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1683875214952738819
WOW, just wow! When do the executions begin?

Last edited by RickeyM; 07-25-2023 at 06:11 PM.
Old 07-25-2023, 06:09 PM

Quote:
And to think he's Kevin McCarthy's bestie here in DC (they have been friends for 30 years and McCarthy roomed for a while with Luntz at his condo in town). Meanwhile, Qevin is pumping up the rhetoric about impeaching Biden for ... something.
Read about it this morning and same argument as the stolen election. he actually said they have not found anything on Biden yet, but if they keep looking................

A weak Benghazi 2 it seems like, except the media is not cooperating. Also doubt the Repugnant Reps from swing districts will go along.
Old 07-26-2023, 01:02 PM

Tommy Tuberville Takes Time Out from Wrecking the Military to Lie About Dad’s Military Record
The Republican senator threatening the military’s readiness has regularly lied about his father’s service during World War II.
https://newrepublic.com/post/174614/...ilitary-record

How do you tell when someone in Whell's World is lying? His lips are moving.
Old 07-27-2023, 08:42 AM

TALLAHASSEE (The Borowitz Report)—An unskilled Florida man said that he deeply regrets having missed out on the opportunity to be a slave.

The man said that his “lack of access to enslavement” had made his acquisition of essential skills “impossible.”

“Every day when I mess something up at work, I wonder to myself, would I be doing a better job if I’d been a slave?” he said. “There’s no question that it would have been a game-changer for me.”

He argued that being barred from forced servitude was a form of “white underprivilege,” and that Caucasians who suffer from a resulting skills deficit deserve reparations.

“Something must be done to compensate people like me who were unfairly denied the chance to be slaves,” he said. “When I think about the personal benefits I was prevented from obtaining, it makes me furious.”
Old 07-28-2023, 09:16 AM

‘You Know You’re Committing A Crime!’ GOP Candidate Skins Trump Alive On CNN Over New Charges He Tried to Destroy Evidence
https://www.mediaite.com/news/you-kn...troy-evidence/

Finally, a GOP candidate who isn’t a candy-ass. A lesson for you, Whell?
Old 07-28-2023, 10:13 AM

Mitch McConnell should step down as Senate minority leader after freezing, GOP senator says
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-speech-health

They'll just promote someone even more extreme, so I say let him stay until he falls over.
Old 07-28-2023, 10:28 AM

He almost did. Not that I have anything against him but he and a lot of other fossils in congress need to pack it in. Now waiting to see who tRump demands be anointed.
Old 07-28-2023, 04:23 PM

The Three Stooges and this is what one of them testified.

From left: Former Navy pilot Ryan Graves, former intelligence official David Grusch and retired Navy Cmdr. David Fravor at a House Oversight subcommittee hearing on Wednesday.

Fasten your seat belt first.

Quote:
The panel’s national security subcommittee brought in, as its star witness, one David Grusch, a former Defense Department intelligence official who now claims:

That there are “quite a number” of “nonhuman” space vehicles in the possession of the U.S. government.

That one “partially intact vehicle” was retrieved from Italian dictator Benito Mussolini in 1933 by the United States, acting on a tip from Pope Pius XII.

That the aliens have engaged in “malevolent activity” and “malevolent events” on Earth that have harmed or killed humans.

That the U.S. government is also in possession of “dead pilots” from the spaceships.

That a private defense contractor is storing one of the alien ships, which have been as large as a football field.

That the vehicles might be coming “from a higher dimensional physical space that might be co-located right here.”

That the Roswell, N.M., alien landing was real, and the Air Force’s debunking of it was a “total hack job.”

And that the United States has engaged in a nearly century-long “sophisticated disinformation campaign” (apparently including murders to silence people) to hide the truth.

I’d tell you more, but then they would have to kill me.

Alas, Grusch has no documents, photos or other evidence to corroborate any of his fantastic claims. It’s classified, you see.
Batshit crazy applies here.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...n-impeachment/
Old 07-28-2023, 05:16 PM

How would organized religion handle the fact if true?

Or the world countries?

One would hope it would bring the word together and unite in investigating.

My guess they may well have been here long before us humans were around. If they wanted to harm or takeover not much we could do about it.

Thou it would appear that if a craft did crash reverse engineering it in secret would be prudent.

Give this day and age with almost everyone having a camera at hand. Would seem more and better pictures along with video would be present.

Agreed the one guy with all the salacious info with no personal only "heard from" was a idiot. The Navy pilot seemed to be creditable.

Last edited by Oerets; 07-28-2023 at 05:19 PM.