We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-21-2014, 02:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
Kasem
Pete
Hey, has he been buried yet? His passing has been handled like nothing I've seen before.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alone_A...28Naturally%29

In total, the single spent six weeks, non-consecutively, at #1 on the United States Billboard Hot 100 singles chart. In Casey Kasem's American 'Top 40 of the 1970s', "Alone Again (Naturally)" ranked as the fifth most-popular song of the decade (Debby Boone's "You Light Up My Life" was #1). "Alone Again (Naturally)" also spent six weeks at number one on the Easy Listening chart.[2] The track reached #3 in the UK Singles Chart.

Like that easy listening stuff, eh Pete? Time to spin up some Kenny G.
What can I say..it was a pathetic decade all around.....

Ever see the way we dressed?
Old 08-21-2014, 02:57 PM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

I understand they are going to reanimate him. Like Dick Clark.

Pete
Old 08-21-2014, 02:58 PM

or Michael Jackson.....

More zombie shit

Kasey Kasum

Michael Jackson

Dick Clark.....

Rock n' roll hell......

Last edited by MrPots; 08-21-2014 at 03:23 PM.
Old 08-21-2014, 03:20 PM
Jigsawed

The examples she cites of his non presence are poor ones. For example his not going to the border. His going would only enhance/focus the republican agenda without adding anything concrete.

I believe the president has come to realization that whatever he does in any situation he will be heavily criticized: so he is responding with coolness
to crisis and incidents.

Last edited by Dondilion; 08-21-2014 at 03:26 PM.
Old 08-21-2014, 05:02 PM

This is where the Left and Right differ the most noticeable in press stories on job performance. The Left will willingly criticize openly the short comings and failures of their guy. But the Right will circle the wagons as a default, stay the line support long after the facts show otherwise. Still to this day they will say overthrowing Saddam and Iraq was a smart move as an example!

I will tell all that this President has fallen short of my expectations. But still know he was 300 times better the anything from the Republican Party.

Barney
Old 08-21-2014, 05:52 PM
Banned

Why should the president neutralize himself? Why doesn’t he do something bold and thrilling? Get his hands dirty? Stop going to Beverly Hills to raise money and go to St. Louis to raise consciousness? Talk to someone besides Valerie Jarrett?
Old 08-21-2014, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
This is where the Left and Right differ the most noticeable in press stories on job performance. The Left will willingly criticize openly the short comings and failures of their guy. But the Right will circle the wagons as a default, stay the line support long after the facts show otherwise. Still to this day they will say overthrowing Saddam and Iraq was a smart move as an example!

I will tell all that this President has fallen short of my expectations. But still know he was 300 times better the anything from the Republican Party.

Barney
I am in complete agreement. I am not very happy with Mr. Obama's job performance but still believe that he is a decent guy. Most American's that don't watch Fox or listen to Limb or Hann probably feel the same way. I also feel that the intransigence of the US Congress (Tee Party) had a lot of impact on Obama's lackluster record.

Anyone wonder where we would be with Romney at the helm? Seriously.
Old 08-21-2014, 07:37 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post

Barney
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamOn View Post
I am in complete agreement. I am not very happy with Mr. Obama's job performance but still believe that he is a decent guy. Most American's that don't watch Fox or listen to Limb or Hann probably feel the same way. I also feel that the intransigence of the US Congress (Tee Party) had a lot of impact on Obama's lackluster record.

Anyone wonder where we would be with Romney at the helm? Seriously.
Me three. I'm not buying the 'pubbies meme that he's ineffectual for the simple reason that they are the ones who refuse to do their jobs, thus it's a self fulfilling prophecy. Dirtbags.
Old 08-21-2014, 08:05 PM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Me three. I'm not buying the 'pubbies meme that he's ineffectual for the simple reason that they are the ones who refuse to do their jobs, thus it's a self fulfilling prophecy. Dirtbags.
Make it four.