Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 10-11-2015, 06:15 PM
donquixote99's Avatar
donquixote99 donquixote99 is offline
Ready
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 14,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
Oh so your peaking on Hairy Ass Licker? stamina ass licker you don't want to get off to soon.

One of your little problems is you really can't tolerate opposition. You can't ever admit anyone else has a point, and you feel free to insult people instead of arguing with them. But let anyone cross you, and you feel free to 'counter-attack' with deliberate OTT obnoxiousness.

Nobody here will ever like you or respect you. You will always try your best to fuck us up in retaliation, in the end, for that. It will go on and on, sort of like this ping-pong game....

(You're Kramer, and you think you're playing the game right)

__________________
If things don't go right, go left!
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 10-11-2015, 06:32 PM
Boreas's Avatar
Boreas Boreas is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sonoma County, CA
Posts: 20,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
Oh so your peaking on Hairy Ass Licker? stamina ass licker you don't want to get off to soon.
Yup! Peaked. All you can manage is repeating yourself.
__________________
Smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 10-11-2015, 07:36 PM
4-2-7 4-2-7 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,454
Post #53 and my first comment in this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
I just have to ask the OP why didn't you actually use the title of the article in the title of the post?
Post #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Because fuck you, that's why!


(I was just waiting for the perfect chance to use that line....)
Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
One of your little problems is you really can't tolerate opposition. You can't ever admit anyone else has a point, and you feel free to insult people instead of arguing with them. But let anyone cross you, and you feel free to 'counter-attack' with deliberate OTT obnoxiousness.

Nobody here will ever like you or respect you. You will always try your best to fuck us up in retaliation, in the end, for that. It will go on and on, sort of like this ping-pong game....

(You're Kramer, and you think you're playing the game right)

I don't give a flying fuck what you think bitch, suck a big one will you.

Yeah I'll start acting like you ass hole

Last edited by 4-2-7; 10-11-2015 at 07:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 10-11-2015, 07:44 PM
4-2-7 4-2-7 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
Yup! Peaked. All you can manage is repeating yourself.
What ever Hairy Ass Licker.

Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 10-11-2015, 07:46 PM
4-2-7 4-2-7 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
I just have to ask the OP why didn't you actually use the title of the article in the title of the post?
Now before the fagot trolls came in I posted a legitimate question at post #53
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 10-11-2015, 07:51 PM
Boreas's Avatar
Boreas Boreas is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sonoma County, CA
Posts: 20,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
Now before the fagot trolls came in I posted a legitimate question at post #53
You asked a mindless and irrelevant question.

If I tell you to f*ck off, is that any different from telling you to fuck off?

By the way, fuck off.
__________________
Smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 10-11-2015, 07:52 PM
4-2-7 4-2-7 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post

Nobody here will ever like you or respect you.
Make me laugh, do you think I want to be the friend of a dumpster diver.

However disrespect me and you certainly can get it back.

The balls on your side of the net bitch...are you and others around here going to grow up?

Last edited by 4-2-7; 10-11-2015 at 08:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 10-11-2015, 07:57 PM
4-2-7 4-2-7 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
You asked a mindless and irrelevant question.

If I tell you to f*ck off, is that any different from telling you to fuck off?

By the way, fuck off.
It's not mindless, it points out the desperation at GQ to boost ratings to sensationalize and feed you trolls red meat.

And Hairy Ass Licker I didn't quote anyone I just asked a simple question to the OP...your not the op so why are you trolling?
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 10-11-2015, 08:05 PM
4-2-7 4-2-7 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post

By the way, fuck off.




Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 10-11-2015, 08:20 PM
Boreas's Avatar
Boreas Boreas is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sonoma County, CA
Posts: 20,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post




Which one's you?
__________________
Smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.