Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-04-2021, 11:34 AM
Ready

Left -center-right inclination does not follow a normal distribution. In fact, I saw some polling results that show two distinct humps to the distribution these days. Yes, there are more further out and fewer in the center.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:39 AM

In a two party system, both parties will choke off the money to any upstart third party by putting pressure and blackmailing the mega donors like corporations. So the funding needs to come from individual donors which is not very reliable, unless there is a single issue cause. Similarly in the business world, a large corporation will buy an upstart to put them out of business and nip it in the vine.
Old 02-06-2021, 06:12 AM

"Q" is a Psyops operation being ran in this country.
Plain and simply put!

""Psychological operations (PSYOP) are operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals. ""

WIKI....
Old 02-06-2021, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill View Post
I hope that someone does form a new Party. It would eviscerate the Right at the national level, which has dominated this country for the past 40 years, and allow us to bring some balance, cooperation and sanity back to American politics. And I believe that such a new party would emerge appropriately chastened and ready to act in the spirit of bipartisanship and mutual respect that was the norm until Gingrich and the Tea Party blew it up.
That right there. The current Republican party became intent on total domination and prostituted themselves to whoever and whatever promised them large blocks of voters. Total control by whatever means necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
"Q" is a Psyops operation being ran in this country.
Plain and simply put!
The question is by who? At times I think the aim is just to see how far the "Q effect" can be pushed. I shudder to think how bad it would have become had #DiaperDon stayed in office
Old 02-06-2021, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
That right there. The current Republican party became intent on total domination and prostituted themselves to whoever and whatever promised them large blocks of voters. Total control by whatever means necessary.

The question is by who? At times I think the aim is just to see how far the "Q effect" can be pushed. I shudder to think how bad it would have become had #DiaperDon stayed in office
Multiple parties likely fed it, how probable it was primarily a LARP by Russian disinformation tradecraft trolling operation is yet to be determined, but they would be primary beneficiaries.
Old 02-07-2021, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
Multiple parties likely fed it, how probable it was primarily a LARP by Russian disinformation tradecraft trolling operation is yet to be determined, but they would be primary beneficiaries.
Like they say in any good whodunit, look for who has the most to gain?
Old 02-06-2021, 07:28 PM

Oh, fuck. I really didn't mean to start this. I just posited a theory whereby the Republican refugees who started The Lincoln Project might go all-out and start their own party. Now we're talking about "Psy-Ops" and the John Birch Society.

We're starting to sound like Them.
Old 02-07-2021, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noogies View Post
Oh, fuck. I really didn't mean to start this. I just posited a theory whereby the Republican refugees who started The Lincoln Project might go all-out and start their own party. Now we're talking about "Psy-Ops" and the John Birch Society.

We're starting to sound like Them.
Not being a republican, since 68 when having a falling out with my parents over Nixon. Would venture to say the Lincoln Project is just wanting to purge this evil enveloping their party. They are smart people and have witnessed what consequences a third party have.
Old 02-07-2021, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
Not being a republican, since 68 when having a falling out with my parents over Nixon. Would venture to say the Lincoln Project is just wanting to purge this evil enveloping their party. They are smart people and have witnessed what consequences a third party have.
Purging said evil would be akin to heavy chemotherapy treatment. The patient could survive but in a severely depleted state.
Old 02-10-2021, 08:05 PM

See, if I was a Republican, I'd view this as an opportunity for a Profile in Courage. Somebody has to stand up to those people in the so-called base who showed up at the Capitol on January 6th and say, "I turn my back on these people. They are deplorable. We don't need them. Just as I turn my back on their counterparts on the left." If it's an influential enough person saying it, the dominoes will fall, et voilá: instant American Hero. Adam Kinzinger may be getting there.