Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > History
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-25-2016, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarmanKardon View Post
The masterpiece of one of the most popular historical figures in this forum will be republished in Germany in 2016. The book will have 2000 pages. 780 pages insane crap full of contempt for humanity (20 years ago I read the first 100 pages, after that I had almost to puke) and more than 1300 pages with scientific comments on these 780 pages. The old copyright of the book ends in 2015.

This publication is remarkable because up to now "Mein Kampf", the original version, is totally forbidden in the Fahterland. Try to sell a copy (worth thousands of Euros!) on Ebay and you will get SEVERE calamities. I know that there is a very relaxed attitude towards "Mein Kampf" in the USA, which shows again the different attitude of our nations towards Third Reich memorials.

"Mein Kampf" would never be published in Germany without the huge scientific comment. There are still too many people over here (and everywhere in the world) who would take the verbal faeces of the Barking Monster for serious facts, for reasonable ideas.
Iv just noticed this. In Germany the world war is not taught in school. It is also illegal to sing songs from the war. I know this because a German friend of mine who lives in Hermsdorf told me when I asked if it was right. Is answer why is because Germany is ashamed of the war. I was trying to tell him about a song that I like. I found the song on youtube and sent him the link. He said it was all garbled. So big brother is looking and listening there as well as the rest of the world.
Old 07-25-2016, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by modge View Post
Iv just noticed this. In Germany the world war is not taught in school. It is also illegal to sing songs from the war. I know this because a German friend of mine who lives in Hermsdorf told me when I asked if it was right. Is answer why is because Germany is ashamed of the war. I was trying to tell him about a song that I like. I found the song on youtube and sent him the link. He said it was all garbled. So big brother is looking and listening there as well as the rest of the world.
Sorry, but it is taught.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/c...ls_teach_wwii/

http://www.slate.com/blogs/quora/201...holocaust.html