Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Introductions

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-21-2011, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
For a country that's supposed to be in such dire straights, we sure seem to be finding plenty of money to support opera................

I'm just sayin'.

Dave
Do show there is hope for America yet!
Old 10-25-2011, 10:09 AM

Welcome ashore
Old 01-21-2012, 04:42 AM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
Okay, so I come off as a leftie? Actually I have been a Republican since Ike. It took the Bush Family to wake me up to the Imperial One World Government that set up a new Republican National Committee agenda.

The most important read in my past must have been Orwell's 1984. It meant one thing to me at the first reading and has grown simply by reading the newspapers. I believe in evolution and have learned from being involved in all phases of political debate that the future seems to reflect a desire for the government to direct our lives from the crib to the grave.

It looks to me as if American humans have given up setting their own social rules and academics for their future children. Big Daddy will fill in and from the moment we turn our lives over to this abstract occult vision of our virtual God who must be obeyed, we end up holding our hands out for something.....money?....healthcare?...education?.. .. and we are lost in how to follow a government that is run from the center of Wall Street leaving us confused.

The government is corrupt! Our Congress is being financed by corporations who now are under the thumb of a corrupt SEC. Corruption is too big to fail.

Unless the voters take control in our city, county, state elections and most certainly our House and Senate, we might has well forget individual rights. We will be nothing more than a data card in the DC data base.

For years, I've been trying to figure out what turned off the American people and made them disinterested in our government plans? What made us declare a war on immigration? Could it be that our new residents are smarter and more interested in our schools than our lazy ass kids born here? Was it television?

I came here to discuss what is tearing down this nation.

If the answer from this forum comes down to a State/Government issued worship of God, then I will simply log off and go elsewhere.
Please come back Sandy, muy simpatico. Conservative democrat here. Ever since I read Heinlein's story about an American theocracy, I've thought it was speculative science fiction that surely didn't have a chance. Now, I'm not so sure......I miss you.
Old 01-21-2012, 07:42 AM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Please come back Sandy, muy simpatico. Conservative democrat here. Ever since I read Heinlein's story about an American theocracy, I've thought it was speculative science fiction that surely didn't have a chance. Now, I'm not so sure......I miss you.
You ain't the only one who misses Sandy. We might not have agreed on everything, but he is a good man - and he could turn a phrase on a dime.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 01-21-2012, 05:30 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
Okay, so I come off as a leftie? Actually I have been a Republican since Ike. It took the Bush Family to wake me up to the Imperial One World Government that set up a new Republican National Committee agenda.

Same here, welcome.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:34 PM

welcome from one newbie to another!