Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 09-04-2017, 02:12 PM
Banned

When the "violence on both sides" erupts...

...I want Colleen Dagg on my side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wecvHn9LyMc

"You laid your hands on me, you fucking stupid ass bitch!!!" And then the fucking stupid ass bitch goes looking for more ass whipping. She's just lucky the hotel personnel, who had seen and heard her bitching about too many Haitians in the hotel, got between them.

The neo-confederate stupid ass bitch in the blue muu-muu was charged with disorderly conduct and "inciting an affray." Colleen Dagg was not charged. What have I learned? I will not fuck with Colleen Dagg.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 09-04-2017 at 03:43 PM.
Old 09-04-2017, 03:52 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
...I want Colleen Dagg on my side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wecvHn9LyMc

"You laid your hands on me, you fucking stupid ass bitch!!!" And then the fucking stupid ass bitch goes looking for more ass whipping. She's just lucky the hotel personnel, who had seen and heard her bitching about too many Haitians in the hotel, got between them.

The neo-confederate stupid ass bitch in the blue muu-muu was charged with disorderly conduct and "inciting an affray." Colleen Dagg was not charged. What have I learned? I will not fuck with Colleen Dagg.
How DARE YOU call that GREAT AMERICAN stupid! Oh, the nerve! And so predictable coming from a flaming libtard such as yourself. Why she's just proud of her heritage and concerned about the stripping away of beautiful statues. of great men who fought for white supremacy.........

No, you're right Colleen, she's just a fat, stupid, fucking racist bitch. You deserve a medal for slapping her down.
Old 09-04-2017, 04:12 PM
Banned

From Colleen Dagg's twitter page...