Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-14-2017, 03:58 AM
Rational Anarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
If you say a thing, and I say the same thing, then we agree, whether you want to or not. Trash they are, so say we all!
It takes two to agree, not one.
Old 08-14-2017, 06:05 AM
Ready

Two people can agree without agreeing that they agree.

You do have a point with the 'blue hate' thing. I will try to watch that, and try to be anti-Nazi with love in my heart.
Old 08-14-2017, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailer View Post

Calling people white trash in the context of this incident is an example of blue hatred.
Hatred spewing intolerant race baiting white fascists is pretty awkward.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
From the Daily Stormer, neo-Nazi and white supremacist website:
GoDaddy just kicked this hate group off its servers.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/14/us/god...rnd/index.html
Old 08-14-2017, 07:58 AM
Ready

What next?

Charlottesville was meant not as a protest of statue-movement, but as the launch of overt Alt-Right Nazi political street action. I heard one spokesman telling the media that it had been a 'great success,' and more and bigger things were coming. So what are the plans, and who is making them?

One puts fighters in the street to carry out political violence, doh. The plan is obviously to support the Alt Right's agenda by intimidation or physical attack on their opposition. They have taken a big step toward establishing freedom of movement and action at Charlottesville. Police action against them was very restrained. Co-opting or intimidating the police is essential to the plans, and seems to be fairly successful so far. The armed militia march early Saturday was likely intended to be a warning to the police.

The question 'why now?' is probably answered by looking at the ramped-up activity of the Mueller investigation. There is hope to build on the Charlottesville 'success' to create the ability to stage the uprising Trump spoke of as a consequence if Mueller went 'too far.'

The Charlottesville action was obviously well planned, organized, and funded, and is unprecedented in it's scale as an overt 'Nazi' show of force. It was no mere 'protest.' It's a new and dangerous turn in the political history of the United States. The Trump GOP expects to use this movement to maintain and increase their power.

Photos are emerging of GOP politicians consorting with Alt-Right activists. This is Peter Cvjetanovic (right foreground):

This is Nevada Senator Dean Heller with Peter Cvjetanovic:

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/08/re...terally-stands

see also US Congressman Tom Garret here seen with Alt Right organizer Jason Kessler: http://lawnewz.com/exclusive/exclusi...esville-rally/
Old 08-14-2017, 08:10 AM

Why am I not surprised that Cvjetanovic is LDS? I've worked with several members of the LDS, every one of whom was extremely racist. One of them packed a gun to work every day and confided in me that he was reading up on the John Birch Society, and thought they were just dandy. I pointed out that they were a hate group. He later moved to Idaho to get away from blacks.
Old 08-14-2017, 08:21 AM

If you can help identify any of the racists, call them out on Twitter. Most companies don't want to be associated with hate, so at least one of these assholes has already been fired as a result of this Twitter campaign.

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement...d_you_can_help
Old 08-14-2017, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
I hate to break it to you, but unless and until you denounce your Birther-in-Chief along with his empowering and emboldening of neo-Nazis, the KKK and White Supremacists, you lack moral standing in this area.
"Denounce"? LOL

Could his statement has been stronger? Sure. But I'll also not play your stupid games, which amount to "empowering and emboldening" your lefty hysteria.
Old 08-14-2017, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
What next?

Charlottesville was meant not as a protest of statue-movement, but as the launch of overt Alt-Right Nazi political street action. I heard one spokesman telling the media that it had been a 'great success,' and more and bigger things were coming. So what are the plans, and who is making them?

One puts fighters in the street to carry out political violence, doh. The plan is obviously to support the Alt Right's agenda by intimidation or physical attack on their opposition. They have taken a big step toward establishing freedom of movement and action at Charlottesville. Police action against them was very restrained. Co-opting or intimidating the police is essential to the plans, and seems to be fairly successful so far. The armed militia march early Saturday was likely intended to be a warning to the police.

The question 'why now?' is probably answered by looking at the ramped-up activity of the Mueller investigation. There is hope to build on the Charlottesville 'success' to create the ability to stage the uprising Trump spoke of as a consequence if Mueller went 'too far.'

The Charlottesville action was obviously well planned, organized, and funded, and is unprecedented in it's scale as an overt 'Nazi' show of force. It was no mere 'protest.' It's a new and dangerous turn in the political history of the United States. The Trump GOP expects to use this movement to maintain and increase their power.

Photos are emerging of GOP politicians consorting with Alt-Right activists. This is Peter Cvjetanovic (right foreground):

This is Nevada Senator Dean Heller with Peter Cvjetanovic:

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/08/re...terally-stands

see also US Congressman Tom Garret here seen with Alt Right organizer Jason Kessler: http://lawnewz.com/exclusive/exclusi...esville-rally/
Sourced from the Southern Poverty Law Center, as big of a hate group as any.
Old 08-14-2017, 09:00 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
"Denounce"? LOL

Could his statement has been stronger? Sure. But I'll also not play your stupid games, which amount to "empowering and emboldening" your lefty hysteria.
It's lefty hysteria to expect the President to denounce neo-Nazism when one of his followers murders an innocent gal in Charlottesville? If the driver's name was Mohammed, Trump would be ranting and raving about radical Islamic terrorism. When it's one of his own foot soldiers, it's everybody's fault. As I said, you have now lost any moral standing. Congrats.

BTW, Merck's CEO just stepped down from one of Trump's advisory councils with the following statement:

"America's leaders must honor our fundamental values by clearly rejecting expressions of hatred, bigotry and group supremacy, which run counter to the American ideal that all people are created equal. As CEO of Merck and as a matter of personal conscience, I feel a responsibility to take a stand against intolerance and extremism."

Is he a hysterical lefty?

How about Mike Huckabee, Orrin Hatch, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and Cory Gardner speaking out against Trump's equivocation in the face of neo-Nazism? Are they all hysterical lefties?

Last edited by finnbow; 08-14-2017 at 09:11 AM.