Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-14-2017, 02:56 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
To bad for you and yours that there's no evidence of ANY wrong - doing. But since when has the left ever stopped that from having a thorough investigation.
The investigations I referenced are by the (GOP-controlled) Senate and the CIA/FBI/NSA. None are these are exactly left-leaning, tovarich.

The sharks are circling on this. Reporters and security agencies all over the world are scrutinizing the Trump - Russia connection. A golden shower is melting the thin ice your pussy-grabber is standing on.

I suspect you're expecting absolute honesty and transparency from your Trumpenfuhrer.

Last edited by finnbow; 01-14-2017 at 03:13 PM.
Old 01-14-2017, 03:07 PM
Admin

Quote:
Fine. List the actual evidence, then.

Funny how you're not the least bit concerned about something like this, though.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...pany.html?_r=0
Pfffttt. So the Clinton Foundation took some dough from fat cats to finance their charity. A charity that has a higher rating than even the Red Cross. That has been their business model since day one, take from the well heeled and spend it on poor folk worldwide.
https://www.charitywatch.org/ratings...foundation/478

Schwing and a miss, Mike.
Old 01-14-2017, 03:33 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
The investigations I referenced are by the (GOP-controlled) Senate and the CIA/FBI/NSA. None are these are exactly left-leaning, tovarich.

The sharks are circling on this. Reporters and security agencies all over the world are scrutinizing the Trump - Russia connection. A golden shower is melting the thin ice your pussy-grabber is standing on.

I suspect you're expecting absolute honesty and transparency from your Trumpenfuhrer.
If I were closer, I'd order one of these burgers.

'Would You Eat This ‘Golden Shower’ Burger Inspired By Trump?
“Topped with a very small pickle.” '

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b09281d0ea7aeb

"On Wednesday, Community Restaurant and Lounge in Bethesda, Maryland introduced the Golden Showers burger, co-created by the restaurant’s owner, Mark Bucher, and writer Nevin Martell. The $20 burger ― with $5 of its proceeds going to Planned Parenthood ― quickly went viral.
“Happy ending included! Drenched with self-tanning cheddar and yellow mustard leaking down the sides, and topped with a very small pickle,” Martell wrote in his description of the burger on Instagram. “Comes with a lemon glazed doughnut to provide a memorable happy ending.”
Gee whiz!" HP
Old 01-14-2017, 04:09 PM

What is keeping me up at night all the possibilities of a "Wag The Dog" to distract or something even worse!

Will have the most deadly power available at his beckon call 24/7 and when does this guy sleep?

Every parent's nightmare, a adolescent left in charge of the house!

Barney
Old 01-14-2017, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Pfffttt. So the Clinton Foundation took some dough from fat cats to finance their charity. A charity that has a higher rating than even the Red Cross. That has been their business model since day one, take from the well heeled and spend it on poor folk worldwide.
https://www.charitywatch.org/ratings...foundation/478

Schwing and a miss, Mike.
This whole thread is a swing and a miss. Evidence - free zone right here.
Old 01-14-2017, 05:45 PM

Quote:

You haven't figured out yet that Repubs and Dems both look at Trump as someone could upset their little apple carts. You're not the only one who has their little undies in a bunch over Trump, zalupa.
Old 01-14-2017, 05:48 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
This whole thread is a swing and a miss. Evidence - free zone right here.
Every article I linked to in the OP was factual (and there are plenty more about Manafort, Flynn, Carter Page, Steve Bannon, and Rex Tillerson). This thread is intended to keep a running compendium of all the new revelations that your Trumpenfuhrer is in (a wet, smelly) bed with Putin. I'm sure there will be many more revelations to follow. Stay tuned.
Old 01-14-2017, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Every article I linked to in the OP was factual (and there are plenty more about Manafort, Flynn, Carter Page, Steve Bannon, and Rex Tillerson). This thread is intended to keep a running compendium of all the new revelations that your Trumpenfuhrer is in (a wet, smelly) bed with Putin. I'm sure there will be many more revelations to follow. Stay tuned.
You just really need that "Trump - Putin" narrative to help you sleep at night, huh? Poor little man.
Old 01-14-2017, 05:54 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
You just really need that "Trump - Putin" narrative to help you sleep at night, huh? Poor little man.
I admit that it is highly entertaining watching erstwhile conservatives selling out to a former KGB colonel and brutal authoritarian.

Last edited by finnbow; 01-14-2017 at 06:11 PM.
Old 01-14-2017, 06:03 PM

Trump is bringing third-world style corruption to the executive branch of our free Republic.
All Americans of all parties and beliefs should be concerned.