We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2020, 03:19 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Lock Him Up?
For the Republic to survive Trump’s presidency, he must be tried for his crimes. Even if that sparks a constitutional crisis of its own.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/arti...osecution.html
IMO there's a straight line from Ford's skeevy pardon of that crook Nixon and where we are today. So much for the GOP being the party of law and order.
Old 09-14-2020, 04:59 PM

Top HHS official accuses scientists of plotting against Trump, tells supporters to buy ammunition

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...st-trump-tells

Everyone loyal to the Orange Shitstain is batshit crazy.
Old 09-14-2020, 05:53 PM
Admin

Quote:
Top HHS official accuses scientists of plotting against Trump, tells supporters to buy ammunition

Only the very best for this White House...
Caputo is coocoo for coca-puffs. That boy has been hanging out with Ollie and the rest of Reagan's mutant children of the corn, packing all the Bolivian & Peruvian pink up their snouts that they can get.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ge%2Fstory-ans

Last edited by bobabode; 09-14-2020 at 05:58 PM.
Old 09-14-2020, 06:30 PM
Ready

He's surely coo-coo, but his message, I believe, is policy. It wasn't supposed to go to the NY Times, but to a more private audience. This message was pretty explicit: civil war starts at inauguration, if they try to inaugurate the wrong guy. They will get even more explicit, calling for blood and lots of it, as the time gets shorter and shorter.

It will resemble the media propaganda instigation that ramped up to the Rwanda genocide. The policy of the current President of the United States is to start a civil war to stay in office. If THIS gets going, 200,000 dead will be a drop in the bucket.
Old 09-14-2020, 06:55 PM

Quote:

Good luck finding any ammo right now!
Old 09-14-2020, 07:00 PM
Ready

By an odd coincidence, this unfortunate bit of news popped up, just as I had Rwanda on my mind: the hero made famous by the 'Hotel Rwanda' movie, Paul Rusesabagina, has been arrested by the Rwanda authorities. He was living outside the country, but apparently has been forcibly returned with the cooperation of some other nation. He had been in exile since 1996, after an assassination attempt. He has been a critic of long-time Rwanda president Paul Kagame, who is believed to have sponsored assassination of exiles abroad in the past.

Rwanda authorities say Rusesabagina is accused of leading a violent terrorist group.

A reminder of how the world works when corrupt strongmen control the power of the state.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/31/afric..._blogfooterold
Old 09-14-2020, 07:01 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post

Good luck finding any ammo right now!
Best chance is ordering on the Internet.
Old 09-14-2020, 07:26 PM

Trump escalates the signals to his followers: Use lethal violence to help me hold power

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/tru...old-power/amp/
Old 09-14-2020, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
This message was pretty explicit: civil war starts at inauguration, if they try to inaugurate the wrong guy. They will get even more explicit, calling for blood and lots of it, as the time gets shorter and shorter.

It will resemble the media propaganda instigation that ramped up to the Rwanda genocide. The policy of the current President of the United States is to start a civil war to stay in office. If THIS gets going, 200,000 dead will be a drop in the bucket.
I don't think it will wait for Inauguration day.
Election night or shortly thereafter tRump with a lead, calls for an end to the tabulating or disputes a Biden's lead and calls for stopping the count, tries to declare himself the winner. A million or more converge on DC demanding tRump to admit defeat and leave. To give tRump deniability for any bloodshed one of his lesser toadies calls the cult rally for tRump's and America's defense. The cult, having already been primed for action, it's going to get messy.
I hope to God I'm wrong.
Old 09-14-2020, 07:54 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
I don't think it will wait for Inauguration day.
Election night or shortly thereafter tRump with a lead, calls for an end to the tabulating or disputes a Biden's lead and calls for stopping the count, tries to declare himself the winner. A million or more converge on DC demanding tRump to admit defeat and leave. To give tRump deniability for any bloodshed one of his lesser toadies calls the cult rally for tRump's and America's defense. The cult, having already been primed for action, it's going to get messy.
I hope to God I'm wrong.
This is exactly what is going to happen.
Closed Thread