Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-21-2019, 03:02 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to love4peace
Talking well for elections & plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
It is very evident with all of the recent events what happens when the USA takes their eyes off the ball internationally so to speak and look inward instead.
When the rest of the world looks years ahead for planning we in the USA can't seem to even make any long term plans on our seemingly two year cycles. Congressional election cycle and the gridlock there in.
same here but we got a parliament not a senate it will require 5 years for the gouvernement so it will be changed .
not as you for 4 years .means the negotiations will go for long term about the program.
Old 10-21-2019, 03:09 PM

any of you served or still in the service ?
Old 10-21-2019, 03:13 PM

I did, combat support medical.
Old 10-21-2019, 03:42 PM

Thumbs up amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
I did, combat support medical.
you fight & you save lives , great .
it's the first time i talk to a US ex-militant .
you guys when you go to a place, you serve even foreigners to save their lives..when their military is bombing them or against you or is against another party .
even in the UN you hardly don't find a US militant medic , your type of soldier is in service even in foreigner hospitals to show & educate experiences .

Last edited by love4peace; 10-21-2019 at 03:43 PM. Reason: text size
Old 10-21-2019, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by love4peace View Post
you fight & you save lives , great .
it's the first time i talk to a US ex-militant .
you guys when you go to a place, you serve even foreigners to save their lives..when their military is bombing them or against you or is against another party .
even in the UN you hardly don't find a US militant medic , your type of soldier is in service even in foreigner hospitals to show & educate experiences .
Thank you, but my service was nothing dramatic. The one thing I was proud to be a part was the working end of revising the remains identification system in use before DNA, to assure accuracy for positive remains identification by processing /reprocessing thousands of troops into the new system.
Old 10-21-2019, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Thank you, but my service was nothing dramatic. The one thing I was proud to be a part was the working end of revising the remains identification system in use before DNA, to assure accuracy for positive remains identification by processing /reprocessing thousands of troops into the new system.
and it still worth it when it comes to needing whom are in the office when something bad happens... nobody in the military just does one mission .
in urgant conditions you may end up Dead.
i have some military friends in my country and they told me .
all knows that who wears that green/grey uniform is giving his life & protecting the nation.

it's so Dramatic since you decided to join the forces.
lol you reminded me of "Grimes" in "BHD" movie & the true events.
Old 10-21-2019, 07:19 PM

Quote:
and it still worth it when it comes to needing whom are in the office when something bad happens... nobody in the military just does one mission .
in urgant conditions you may end up Dead.
i have some military friends in my country and they told me .
all knows that who wears that green/grey uniform is giving his life & protecting the nation.

it's so Dramatic since you decided to join the forces.
lol you reminded me of "Grimes" in "BHD" movie & the true events.
My fortunate conditions of service were largely more "Mash" and much less "John Wayne", if you have some familiarity with American pop culture, which was good insofar as my duties were more amenable to my Asperger's autistic nature. I don't react well to mindless authoritarianism as it turned out, I was able to retire with an adequate stipend.
Old 10-21-2019, 08:03 PM

Wink it still a honoring service

Quote:
My fortunate conditions of service were largely more "Mash" and much less "John Wayne", if you have some familiarity with American pop culture, which was good insofar as my duties were more amenable to my Asperger's autistic nature. I don't react well to mindless authoritarianism as it turned out, I was able to retire with an adequate stipend.
i know a military officer who he is with an Asperger autistic nature ... barely you hear him talk , he is a client in my family's store .
he still walks as a militant till this day , that wasn't a John Wayne and his exemple inspired my brother who wanna join the army .
and everyone in the town where i live , salutes him.
i remember him when i was a child ,he was attending the store wearing the military uniform to buy a newspaper to read it in the cafe while waiting the military bus to stop & take him to the service.
that's a man to be proud of around here
you still cool whatever you are saying .

Last edited by love4peace; 10-21-2019 at 08:05 PM. Reason: a better green color
Old 10-21-2019, 09:05 PM
Ready

Quote:
what if it's true for both political & military reasons ? when such a party tries to demonstrate the lead of some terrorists just to make sure they get the power , in a country's parliament ?
that will make it easy for terrorists with explosives & heavy guns to represent their khalifate
an american presence is much better than a coup of unknown people calls themselves politicians.

"
In other cases, judging the truth of things is getting harder. But one must consider the source. Give less credence if they do not explain how they know things, or if the message goes beyond the facts and attempts to manipulate with emotional appeals. "
my reply for that : it's the wisdom

the world became insane and people are more crazy .
it's like "war on ethics to destroy others"
America was largely a force for peace and stability as long as our basic foreign policy stance was defensive, to protect the status quo. Note I say 'largely,' not totally. We did some things all through the decades following WWII that I view as harmful. But around the turn of the millennium, a faction known broadly as 'neo-conservatives' gained power here, and they abandoned the 'status quo defense' policy. They substituted an appetite for aggressive use of American military power, with the idea of achieving and keeping world domination. This worked poorly when tried in Iraq.

Policy has not been so stable or successful since.
Old 10-23-2019, 03:05 PM

Wink today a new president that i voted for..became president offically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
America was largely a force for peace and stability as long as our basic foreign policy stance was defensive, to protect the status quo. Note I say 'largely,' not totally. We did some things all through the decades following WWII that I view as harmful. But around the turn of the millennium, a faction known broadly as 'neo-conservatives' gained power here, and they abandoned the 'status quo defense' policy. They substituted an appetite for aggressive use of American military power, with the idea of achieving and keeping world domination. This worked poorly when tried in Iraq.

Policy has not been so stable or successful since.
we are a democrtic people in my country & i'm so proud of that .
Mr.Kais Said , well if you searched about the old Carthage , currently it's Tunisia ... some historians thinks that Romans eliminated us but no , we are the Carthagians wrote "a Constitution" & built a Senate , then Romans Did...
the war ended by calling us savages & killers , unfortunatly terrorists are mostly from my people recruited in ISIS , i personaly hate Jihad in such a goddamn way because the real jihad is do no harm a person even in his morals , being a human , Tunisians rate of terrorists leaved the country the year 2011 , i hate this fact too much.
as much as i have projects for humanity to do good & people will benefit from them largely including environnement , commercial trade , parks for kids , making softwares & websites...etc those are my hobbies & skills mostly musician who plays remix .
what this has to do with this conversation ?
your army did bad things , well ISIS did too and ISIS recruited 4000 goddamn Tunisian since 2011 , i heard that most of them died by a USAF bombing opperations and i'm happy for that .
but your American culture looks Roman according to the white house architecture & the Senate , Tunisian is Carthaganian and i'm proud to say again that my country made the first constitution in humanity & in all civilisations.
those nations Together can go so well if they work together bcz your NASA got Tunisian scientists , your elite of doctors got a Tunisian , we even serve in hight political offices in your country .
we do need this military base & we do need to be more more friendly .
because with your intelligence systems we will get every terrorist and arrest or kill it.
ever heared about the bombings in my country ?? that means those terrorists advanced from Ak47 till C4 bombs.
Semi-Truck terrorist attack in Paris .
goddamn attack on Germany .
stabbings this year before presidential elections .
those guys deserves an american base .
as it's Rome & Carthage together in leadership & that's an ancient dream..we both understand Dimocracy.

Tags
military