Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Off-topic
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-20-2010, 02:52 PM
Administrator

The soup nazi had to do more then insult.

Insulting is all I know.
Old 01-20-2010, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
Being nice sucks ass !

My wife says I should open a restaurant where I get to be the greeter who berates everyone.

Its my dream job......
Ever heard of "Dicks last resort"?

Its mision is to be rude to you, its alot of fun to eat dinner there!
Old 01-21-2010, 02:32 AM
Area Man

I could NEVER work sales. I hate people. Especially stupid people who think you owe them the world because they bought a 99 cent hairbrush from you. Or theives, I hate a gawdam theif. I would catch a theif and end up in jail for beating his ass in the pickle aisle.

On the flip-side I could not screw people the way cardealers do, either. I'm not that hardassed. Those people are BASTARDS.

Dave
Old 01-21-2010, 05:14 AM
Administrator

I can proudly state I never watched an entire seinfeld episode. Hated that show and his style of commedy.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:13 AM

One of my bestest buds is the town veterinarian. Oh, boy, can HE tell some stories about "the Public". One of the best was the lady, "Miss 7 Bowls". She had 7 kitty-cats, 7 bowls for 'em to eat out of, & 7 MORE bowls for 'em to Pee into...If Kitty-Kat Numero 3's Pee Bowl was empty, ipso post facto, non-compis mentis, Kitty-Kat Numero 3 was Sick, & got to see my bud post-haste. Now, of course, most reasonably SANE people realise that said Katz knew little & cared less about this arraingement, but Mrs. 7 Bowls' Kitties were of Superior Intelligence, so she thought, & understood perfectly what they were sposed to do...
Old 01-21-2010, 07:36 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
I could NEVER work sales. I hate people. Especially stupid people who think you owe them the world because they bought a 99 cent hairbrush from you. Or theives, I hate a gawdam theif. I would catch a theif and end up in jail for beating his ass in the pickle aisle.

On the flip-side I could not screw people the way cardealers do, either. I'm not that hardassed. Those people are BASTARDS.

Dave
'I hate people' LMAO!!!

You'd be proud of me - I got a job at Lincoln Mercury a number of years ago, thought about it, and blew it off

Pete
Old 01-21-2010, 09:37 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post

Dave
Car sales people are not sales people at all.
They are manipulators who are tutored in nonresident.

A real sales person is a relationship builder. Put the customer first andf you will be stressful. Put the "sale" first and you will quickly fizzle.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:42 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
I can proudly state I never watched an entire seinfeld episode. Hated that show and his style of commedy.

Larry David is the funniest human on the planet.
The title was previously held by Richard Pryor.
Prior to that it was Jackie Gleason.
and his predecessor was Gracie Allen.
Old 01-21-2010, 10:11 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Richard Pryor (from memory): "Those fancy cars that talk? 'Lights are out'. Mine talks too. I get in, it says, yo man, some n***a stole your battery. Let's go get the motha fk'a" LMAO!!

Whooo, that's funny stuff. Rough but funny.

Pete
Old 01-21-2010, 02:35 PM

Aww, man...We used to ride around at night on the back roads, listening to/reciting Richard's "Mudbone" schtick...Bet I could still make a pretty good accounting of myself at it, thirty-odd years later..."I was born in Tupelo, Mississippi...That's a CITY, N*gg*...You wouldn't know nothin' 'bout that, ol' country-ass boy..."..."Ain't none o' your GAWDAM bidness...But if I don't see a Goose or a Turkey come Thanksgiving, you WILL see him again..."..."Holy Jezus, Holy Jeezus...The P!ss TURNED BLUE !!"..."947 miles on ONE tank o' gas..." Richard was an insane, twisted RIBALD genius, who was also pants-peeingly funny...