Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Admin

Thumbs down Ryan says we're easily duped or just dupes?

"In a Monday morning radio interview with host Charlie Sykes, Ryan took aim at Obama, who he said had “duped” Americans into opposing his plan to overhaul Medicare."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...ff6_story.html

Now Americans are dupes? Isn't that special? How nice of Paul"It's too long to explain"Ryan to say. Mebbe us voters should just be takin' R$R secret plans on faith?
Old 10-02-2012, 06:11 AM

Ryan is a ship at sea without a sail. He is desperate to save his political career. I have no clue why he agreed to hitch his wagon to Romney. Even if the GOP prevails in November Ryan is still toast politically. Romney is a disaster waiting to happen. He can't run a campaign and we expect him to be a good leader of this country and the free world?

WTF is up with Iowa. I spent a month there covering AT&T central offices. It was January and it was damned cold. I lived in Northern Indiana for two years believe me when I say it was cold.

The food sucked. I had to have Janet send me spices to make the restaurant food, I lived on, have any taste at all. Have you ever eaten Cajun blackened catfish that tasted like boiled cod with no seasoning at all. I had to request salt and pepper.

The only really cool thing about it all were the huge wind turbines. They were all over Western Iowa. We started very early in the morning and it was incredible to see those suckers start spinning at -13*F because of the thermal heat reflection off the snow. There was not a breath of air anywhere on the ground.

Other than the that Iowa was like Indiana. BORING.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:01 AM

Ryan is just upset that no one is being duped by him. He is smart and he is handsome.
He wants to end Medicare as we know it however and people do not want that. My problem with him is not that he wants to cut the debt but the manner in which he wants to do it...I get the feeling he does not care about people. If he really did he would find another place to cut the deficit or make it a shared sacrifice. Where are the defense cuts then? He does not want his wealthy backers to suffer. He voted for the Bush tax cuts and supported the Iraq war and helped blow a hole in the deficit like everyone else.
I hope he is done for good. I hope he is sitting by his fireplace next year enjoying Atlas Shrugged...he will be ok he has his millions and his governement pension. And his mom is still getting Medicare...