Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Global political discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-01-2022, 08:51 AM

Putin's statue as Russia's greatest Czar will be built on many corpses of the dead and be paid for with many many souls.
Old 04-03-2022, 06:58 PM
Admin

War crimes in Bucha, Ukraine.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...-live-updates/
Old 04-04-2022, 05:16 PM
Admin

New York Times proves that Russian denials are bald faced lies.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/04/w...ne-bodies.html
Old 04-07-2022, 11:42 AM
Admin

"The United Nations General Assembly voted 93 to 24 to suspend Russia from the body’s Human Rights Council amid global outrage over civilian deaths in Ukraine. There were 58 abstentions.

The resolution ordering the suspension expressed “grave concern” over what it said were reports of “gross and systematic violations and abuses of human rights” and international law by the Russian Federation. It was only the second time in the council’s history that one of its 47 members has been suspended, after Libya’s ouster in 2011.

United States U.N. Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield called earlier this week for Russia’s expulsion, saying its continuing participation in the council was a “farce” as allegations emerged of hundreds of civilians killed by Russian troops in the Kyiv suburb of Bucha." WP

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...-live-updates/

Good.
Old 04-07-2022, 12:37 PM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Agreed, just awful and well deserved.
Old 04-08-2022, 07:39 AM

At some point will other nations step in to stop Putin's atrocities? I mean is it better to help save what they can of Ukraine now or face calls that they could have stopped the destruction of property and lives? It seems the only thing keeping Pootin's invaders in the fight right now is artillery. His armor and air power hasn't brought Ukraine to it's knees and if outside nations joined the fight neither of those two would be of much help in keeping Russian troops from being pushed back across the border. Pootin's resorting to punishing Ukraine's people because he can't, at least so far, whip Ukraine's military. The images of carnage can't be kept hidden. More and more of them are getting out so will that be what spurs outside nations to get involved in the fight?
Old 04-09-2022, 12:07 PM
Admin

Tiny Slovakia Stands Tall

"Slovakia said it sent Ukraine an S-300 air defense system to defend against Russian attacks.
The Soviet-era S-300 is a long-range surface-to-air missile system that can shoot down cruise missiles and aircraft.
The small Eastern European country is the first NATO member to send Ukraine such advanced weaponry." BI

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...dc915d8d2e7082
Old 04-09-2022, 03:40 PM
Mutated Member

Remember the end of Mussolini? The end of Hitler, Hussein, Gaddhafi, Ceausescu, Milosevic, the end of Honecker? The end of African and South American despots? Do you remember them?

The horrible mass murderer Putin will end one day the same way. But it is so shocking that this is happening in the 21st century again. And so many many people will die until this incredible weird MONSTER will going to be naturalized.

In 2022 Russia raped the Ukraine. In 1941 Germany raped the Ukraine.

We all watched in the last about 20 years Putin getting more and more powerful. But the political world community was impervious.

Lesson learned? No!

Last edited by HarmanKardon; 04-09-2022 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Grammar, spelling.
Old 04-09-2022, 04:30 PM

If Ukraine falls to this devil you wanna bet sanctions of any consequences will quickly disappear.

What should be a wakeup call to all who love freedom and security. As long as the use of fossil fuels continue to be the life blood of energy needs. The very ones controlling the flow will continue to be a threat.

If not seeing it today then years from now will be so evident not to ignore. But one day the flow of fossil will be used to subjugate, enslave by those who still have the supply.
Old 04-09-2022, 06:33 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarmanKardon View Post
Remember the end of Mussolini? The end of Hitler, Hussein, Gaddhafi, Ceausescu, Milosevic, the end of Honecker? The end of African and South American despots? Do you remember them?

The horrible mass murderer Putin will end one day the same way. But it is so shocking that this is happening in the 21st century again. And so many many people will die until this incredible weird MONSTER will going to be naturalized.

In 2022 Russia raped the Ukraine. In 1941 Germany raped the Ukraine.

We all watched in the last about 20 years Putin getting more and more powerful. But the political world community was impervious.

Lesson learned? No!
Then there was Stalin's Holodomor in the 1930s. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

The Ukrainian people are unmatched in their resilience. Putin needs to apply for political asylum in Saudi Arabia. I hear the Idi Amin's palace is on the market.

Good to see you, mein guter Freund.