Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Welcome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJIII View Post
Welcome!
Keep reading.
Old 12-22-2015, 09:47 AM

Were is the forum for issues like this, so we can have a serious conversation about it? {gun zones}

Last edited by KutzlerTrans; 12-22-2015 at 11:21 PM.
Old 12-22-2015, 09:56 AM
reflexionar

Quote:
Originally Posted by KutzlerTrans View Post
I had to come back, i forgot something...

Actually i have lots of friends that are liberals.
I, Am not one. When i can find one that will not run away when i pin them down about why they believe what they do about firearms, crime and self defense, they have distorted answers that are simply wrong.
Getting them to understand why No Gun Zones are a failure and led to what we are seeing now in the news, took time, but they now see it for what it is.

Like i said, i respect others opinions. I can agree to disagree without taking it personal.

Opinions can be changed. We are fed news from both sides that is distorted. its my job to find out what the facts are so when i say something, i am not basing my opinion on a foundation that is incorrect.

Or for a better term," Talking out of my Ass," like is see happening in the news.
Were is the forum for issues like this, so we can have a serious conversation about it? {gun zones}
While I am a proponent of the 2nd amendment, if that is the only reason you are here you are wasting your time. Perhaps you should do a search and read the abundance of threads and posts on this topic. It is really not a battle worth fighting here. Your opinions are outnumbered and your arguments have all been heard.
Old 12-22-2015, 09:57 AM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by KutzlerTrans View Post
I had to come back, i forgot something...

Actually i have lots of friends that are liberals.
I, Am not one. When i can find one that will not run away when i pin them down about why they believe what they do about firearms, crime and self defense, they have distorted answers that are simply wrong.
Getting them to understand why No Gun Zones are a failure and led to what we are seeing now in the news, took time, but they now see it for what it is.

Like i said, i respect others opinions. I can agree to disagree without taking it personal.

Opinions can be changed. We are fed news from both sides that is distorted. its my job to find out what the facts are so when i say something, i am not basing my opinion on a foundation that is incorrect.

Or for a better term," Talking out of my Ass," like is see happening in the news.
Welcome back.

I'd suggest you start a thread. No real point in resurrecting an old one, unless you read back and find a post you want to comment on.

Last edited by donquixote99; 12-22-2015 at 10:01 AM.
Old 12-22-2015, 10:00 AM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpholland View Post
While I am a proponent of the 2nd amendment, if that is the only reason you are here you are wasting your time. Perhaps you should do a search and read the abundance of threads and posts on this topic. It is really not a battle worth fighting here. Your opinions are outnumbered and your arguments have all been heard.
Now now. We don't know what his arguments are, it's not impossible that they are different than anything ever heard before. And the whole idea is to have fun debating, not to persuade anyone, or get to the 'one true answer.'
Old 12-22-2015, 10:02 AM

Everyone is pretty "gunned out" - conservative and liberal.

Wait until after the next massacre.
Old 12-22-2015, 10:05 AM
Ready

But he just got here, and he wants to get rolling!
Old 12-22-2015, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
But he just got here, and he wants to get rolling!
Well, fine - but everyone will be short tempered and crabby revisiting the issue.
Old 12-22-2015, 10:11 AM
reflexionar

I still speak my piece when the opportunity arises, but the idea that one can come in here and change long (or even short) held beliefs on this issue is like believing you can stand in the pulpit, say a few words and change a church full of Christians to atheists. I will agree that the opportunity is allowed, and can be fun to watch, but still a losing proposition.
Old 12-22-2015, 11:00 AM

Not for me.

Last edited by KutzlerTrans; 12-22-2015 at 11:23 PM.