Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-07-2023, 11:47 AM

Yeah, I know Finn. Another long and fact-laden post. You probably will complain about it and not read it, but it's fun documenting how your comments lack merit.
Old 08-07-2023, 12:12 PM

Quote:
The new round of Hunter Biden headlines is wrenching open a division within the GOP about how to prosecute the case against Biden ahead of 2024. Former President Donald Trump lamented the leveling of a “traffic ticket instead of a death sentence” against Hunter Biden, and he and others are calling for the president’s impeachment. But a vocal segment of the party is signaling trepidation, worried about focusing too heavily on a political scandal and not pocketbook issues.
Here it is, the constant badgering of Hunter is something TFG wants, so the Repugnants are happy to oblige.

Quote:
“If anybody deserves to be impeached, I believe it’s Biden for what he has done. At the same time, we’ve got to look to 2024,” said Rep. Roger Williams (R-Texas). “We’ve got to get this White House back. We’ve got to get the Senate back.”
Can't get at the son, impeach the father but for what is still in the works. Chances of an impeachment proceeding are zero and wonder why? Eighteen Repugnant members of Congress in districts Biden won, most of them in CA and NY are being targeted by the Democrats in the 2020 elections. Good luck guys.

Quote:
He added, “If I was running for president I would focus on what I can do for 2024 and get this economy going again.”
The economy is fine, doing great actually and now hand this to the GOP?
Are you guys nuts??
Let me take a guess, another round of tax cuts for the wealthy???

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...focus-00108406
Old 08-07-2023, 12:22 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Yeah, I know Finn. Another long and fact-laden post. You probably will complain about it and not read it, but it's fun documenting how your comments lack merit.
I'm simply not interested enough in Hunter's travails to read your tome, nor do I plan to tune in to "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" tonight on Hulu. I'll wait until Joe Biden is implicated/indicted in formal court documents.

Until then, there's simply nothing you can do or say to peak my interest in l'affaire Hunter. I'm content to wait on the courts in Delaware to sort out his legal problems, though it is admittedly amusing to watch James Comer keep stepping on rakes.

Old 08-07-2023, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
I'm simply not interested enough in Hunter's travails to read your tome, nor do I plan to tune in to "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" tonight on Hulu.
In other words, with apologies to RickyM:

For context, here's a comment from one of the left's favorite former FBI guys about the person you're just not interested in:

Frank Figliuzzi, the FBI’s former assistant director for counterintelligence, said there is a national security risk when foreign powers like China see an opportunity to get close to someone like Biden. “It’s all about access and influence, and if you can compromise someone with both access and influence, that’s even better,” said Figliuzzi, now an NBC News contributor. “Better still if that target has already compromised himself.”
Old 08-07-2023, 12:33 PM

Quote:
So, if he's a documented and very capable liar, then its reasonable to assume that there's a possibility he's lying about not being involved in his son's business affairs. Is there any evidence to support this?

So, Joe lied about money from China. Over time, evidence accumulated to the point were even WaPo had to confirm Biden was lying. Could be be lying about his involvement in those business deals, some of which were with businesses with direct ties to the Chinese Communist Party? The evidence above, and there's much more, shows that: 1) your constant claim of "there's no evidence" is false, and 2) it can't be ruled out that Joe Biden was involved in Hunter's influence-pedaling scheme.
Coulda' shoulda' woulda', meanwhile the documented and very capable liar, with the aid of his Republican cohorts...

Old 08-07-2023, 12:34 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

FAKE NEWS EXPOSED: A Service of PoliticalChat.com

Quote:
Frank Figliuzzi, the FBI’s former assistant director for counterintelligence, said there is a national security risk when foreign powers like China see an opportunity to get close to someone like Biden. “It’s all about access and influence, and if you can compromise someone with both access and influence, that’s even better,” said Figliuzzi, now an NBC News contributor. “Better still if that target has already compromised himself.”
Still not interested. If this truly concerns you, however, you must have been absolutely catatonic when you learned about Trump and his 2016 campaign's myriad contacts with Russians and their intelligence services. Oh, wait ...

As for Chinese intelligence, I seem to recall that the Comer Star Witness was himself a Chinese spy while Trump, the current GOP front runner, continues to heap praise and adulation upon Xi.

Last edited by finnbow; 08-07-2023 at 12:56 PM.
Old 08-07-2023, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Gee, that sounds exactly like what Russia did with tRump and the Saudi's did with the Boy Prince.
Old 08-07-2023, 12:39 PM

Old 08-07-2023, 01:08 PM

Quote:
In other words, with apologies to RickyM:

For context, here's a comment from one of the left's favorite former FBI guys about the person you're just not interested in:

If this is an example of your marketing experience, the product will be doomed before its launch.
Old 08-07-2023, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
Gee, that sounds exactly like what Russia did with tRump and the Saudi's did with the Boy Prince.
1) Trump's allegations about the 2016 election, not influence pedaling. These allegations were thoroughly investigated for years and no evidence was found of Russian collusion.

2) Interesting. Maybe you can get Finn to see whatever contrasts there may be between Kushner and Biden. Right now, he's just not interested.